Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Sex Rank and Hypergamy

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Sex Rank and Hypergamy

Postby zboy1 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:11 pm

http://marriedmansexlife.com/2010/09/se ... hypergamy/

Across the Manosphere I’ve been slowly noticing more and more the word Hypergamy starting to take on a slight sense of insult. It’s starting to get a slight sense of slut shaming but it slips under the radar because of the bigger words.

Most women have an attraction to men with wealth and power. The more wealth and power a man has, the more attractive he can become in the eyes of women. Given enough wealth and power the man can in fact be quite old and ugly and a good cross section of women will find themselves attracted to him. This is referred to as Female Hypergamy and it’s completely normal and nothing to be ashamed of.

This is why rock stars, presidents, college professors yada yada yada get laid more than high school music teachers, assistant managers and the guy that does the book binding repairs in the college library. I don’t think I need to harp on about this, because it’s really pretty freaking obvious. It’s all just basic Sex Rank stuff here.

All Female Hypergamy means is that any woman is going to be attracted to men (as least in a general sense) who have a Sex Rank equal or higher than her own. I.e. a Female 5 is going to find a Male 5 attractive, but also Male 6 though 10 are viewed as attractive too. All women find a Male 10 attractive, they just don’t tend to think they have much of a chance at landing one of them as a long term mate. I mean back in the day they might have thrown their underwear at rock stars, but after the third front man just looks at her and doesn’t even sniff them, the reality starts to sink in that even with really pretty underwear it’s an awful long shot. It’s like the bass player or nothing. So in the sexual marketplace they end up “settlingâ€￾ for a Male 5. I say settling, but it really is a fair exchange of a Female 5 for a Male 5.

But if she could say land a Male 6 or 7 as a permanent mate, she’s going to be very tempted to jump ship. That’s when we use the word Hypergamy to call her a whore. Though in fact this is just the natural functioning of the sexual marketplace and by all accounts human sexuality working as intended.

Men are also hypergamous. A Male 5 is pretty much going to want to throw his dick into anything Female 5 or higher. Essentially all men find a Female 10 sexually interesting. We just don’t all think we can land one as a permanent partner. I’d love to get much better acquainted with Nicole Kidman for example. But rather than repeatedly express my interest in her by mailing photographs of me smiling and holding the latest restraining order against my chest, I’ve managed my resources carefully and “settledâ€￾ for Jennifer. Then thanks to the miracle of sexual chemistry and oxytocin release from orgasm, Jennifer just loves me for it. Thanks biology!

However should Nicole Kidman start returning my calls, texts, emails, flowers, chocolates and skywriting… I’m going to be very tempted to jump ship. That’s when we use the word Hypergamy to mean that I am in fact totally awesome. Though in fact this is just the natural functioning of the sexual marketplace and by all accounts human sexuality working as intended. Hmmm… maybe there’s still hope… I still haven’t tried talking to Nicole Kidman via crop circles.

Disclaimer: No Nicole Kidman’s have been harmed in writing this post. Nothing can happen between us anyway, she’s from Australia and I still wish to stay in my New Zealand parents’ will.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby momopi » Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:08 pm

o.O;; Can we please consolidate the Hypergamy posts into a single thread?
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby zboy1 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:12 am

momopi wrote:o.O;; Can we please consolidate the Hypergamy posts into a single thread?

Will do!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby zboy1 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:13 am

http://glpiggy.net/2010/09/28/men-resen ... hem-sweat/

Do you agree or disagree with this article?

Athol Kay wrote a piece in which he observes the recent tendency of men to bristle at the concept of female hypergamy. As Athol says of hypergamy:

Though in fact this is just the natural functioning of the sexual marketplace and by all accounts human sexuality working as intended.

Because of this, Athol points out in his piece, men who chastise hypergamous females for being “whoresâ€￾ are being irrational.

Because men desire to become vermin in this rat race, they tacitly accept that women are hypergamous – that women are unwilling to drop a couple of spots just to be with them. As such, they adopt certain techniques and tricks – Game, nice cars, careers, and muscles – in order to add a couple of points so that they can capture more market share. They basically go from “Great Value Brandâ€￾ spaghetti sauce to Del Monte *without the price increase*.

Of course, as with any person or thing that challenges another to push to a higher plane of ability, men come to resent female hypergamy, and they adopt typical disgruntled attitudes and manner of speech. Its like the high school athlete who hates his coach for making him run harder, faster, and longer. In the end, the player – if he succeeds – will be happier for his improvement, but while the torture is taking place the player is woefully resentful. That being said, the players who drop off the team because they think the coach is too hard on them or the players who puke their guts out from the difficulty of the drills complain about the big, mean coach and harbor everlasting resentment. So I understand the reasons men feel resentful towards women who may gloss over them for higher-status guys, but I can’t say that I sympathize with their plight or condone their jibes.

That part I agree with Athol on; what I don’t agree on is what I view as his attempt to rationalize hypergamy to angry men by pointing out that men are also hypergamous.

The hallmark feature of hypergamous behavior isn’t what people *will* do, its what they *won’t* do. “Male hypergamyâ€￾ is analogous to a “frozen sunâ€￾ or a unicorn; it doesn’t exist in reality. Actually, in the real world, it doesn’t exist without the aid of temporary intoxication (and while I’m no feminist, I question whether this could count too since the female isn’t making rational choices). Men, won’t not do anything whereas women won’t do lots of men; these are crass generalizations but you get the point.

To me its enough to rebuke men who complain about the natures of women by chiding them to innovate or die – assuming that they do value sex over other endeavors (that they do is another topic for discussion).
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women