Video shows how women can tell if her standards are too high

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Video shows how women can tell if her standards are too high

Post by jamesbond »

This woman explains to other women how they can tell if their standards are too high.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Good video.

Got me thinking about a version of it for men going abroad... we want it all... looks, youth, character... but what can each of us "afford"? What do we bring to the table?

Let's say a guy wants his to be 19, beautiful, sweet and know how to cook....

Right there he's eliminated most 19 year olds..... :lol:

Will the guy compromise on a thin waist to get full hips? Or hang tough on looks but tolerate a bit of backtalk? Or insist on looks and submissiveness but accept a young MILF?

Food for thought
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

This woman is strangely articulate.

I think men have the golden triangle easier. We care about looks and character. No man marries a woman for money.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Jester wrote:Good video.

Got me thinking about a version of it for men going abroad... we want it all... looks, youth, character... but what can each of us "afford"? What do we bring to the table?

Let's say a guy wants his to be 19, beautiful, sweet and know how to cook....

Right there he's eliminated most 19 year olds..... :lol:

Will the guy compromise on a thin waist to get full hips? Or hang tough on looks but tolerate a bit of backtalk? Or insist on looks and submissiveness but accept a young MILF?

Food for thought

Interesting video, who says women cant think logically, she must have too much testosterone:)

In the same way it is women who determine our value,
We might think that we are average or above average and that we deserve young, slim, non- slut but at the end of the day it is them who rate us and that's what counts.

If you hit on plain girls in their 20s and all you get is rejection that would mean you are aiming too high?

Then you have these so called cougars and MILFs in their late 30s and 40s who get hit on by young alphas and by definition such women are not aiming high because they are able to get dates with these type of guys and don't need to lower their standards.

Why would women obsess with getting married to a doctor if she is not a doctor herself, doctor should marry doctor, cleaner should go for cleaner otherwise things get screwed up and out of balance.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another video from that same woman. In this one she tells women, "you may think you're hot, but you're NOT."

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."