Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

19 People Getting Friend Zoned into Oblivion

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

19 People Getting Friend Zoned into Oblivion

Postby Mr S » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:53 am

I really don't know how Western guys can act like this just because of a half-way decent looking female is paying attention to them in a 'friendly' way. The ultimate pussies. This is why I don't get why women with male 'friends' don't understand they are just their friends cause they are hoping that one day they will like them or sleep with them. It's the only reason even though the men will never admit it and the women are oblivious of the facts. Tom Leykis always teaches this and if you date enough women and have a lot of FWB type females in your life you'll see how they game different men they know for different reasons.

Alpha males can never be truly 'friends' with a young, good looking woman. Maybe they can with unattractive ones and old women past their prime, only Beta males and true gays can have an honest friendship with no sexual overtones.

http://www.collegehumor.com/post/690016 ... o-oblivion

http://www.collegehumor.com/images/download.jpg
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Re: 19 People Getting Friend Zoned into Oblivion

Postby nicho12 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:49 pm

Mr S wrote:I really don't know how Western guys can act like this just because of a half-way decent looking female is paying attention to them in a 'friendly' way. The ultimate pussies. This is why I don't get why women with male 'friends' don't understand they are just their friends cause they are hoping that one day they will like them or sleep with them. It's the only reason even though the men will never admit it and the women are oblivious of the facts. Tom Leykis always teaches this and if you date enough women and have a lot of FWB type females in your life you'll see how they game different men they know for different reasons.

Alpha males can never be truly 'friends' with a young, good looking woman. Maybe they can with unattractive ones and old women past their prime, only Beta males and true gays can have an honest friendship with no sexual overtones.

http://www.collegehumor.com/post/690016 ... o-oblivion

http://www.collegehumor.com/images/download.jpg

I myself have been friend-zoned before once in high school but this is just too much, no guy is that stupid to be a complete doormat to a female
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Postby somedude » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:32 pm

OMG I can see why those pictured are in the friendzone, they take submissiveness to a new level of unattractive p***y. Heck I don't think I've ever seen a submissive woman even act this way.
---

SD
somedude
Freshman Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:08 pm

Well someone has to buy her dinner, after you bang her. :wink:
Not to worry, many of these guys are using their early experiences to become complete, merciless SOBs.
The social dynamics are shifting fast, then again, maybe the PUAs will burn out and go back to the plantation.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby droid » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:29 am

Fricking f*gg*ts. If they only affected themselves it would be Ok, but they also ruin things for everyone else.
Well, it just reflects the market :roll:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby Novem » Tue May 13, 2014 11:07 pm

So much of that was absolutely brutal to read but I made it to the end. Anyone who does this has themselves to blame for tolerating female nonsense and enabling it. The more guys that accept this the less friend zoning they have to endure.
Novem
Freshman Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women