Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Best "Roosh" Post Ever

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Best "Roosh" Post Ever

Postby Jester » Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:49 am

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby publicduende » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:47 pm

Beta males are hoping. White knights are hoping. Feminists are hoping. Believe it or not, some of your friends and family members are hoping. They want you to fail because your success is their failure. It reminds them of their laziness, their poor work ethic. I’m sorry to tell you that they all want you to fail. Their subtle jabs and withholding of encouragement are aimed to keep you in an inferior station. No one wants to see someone rise at faster speed than themselves.

There is no point in telling other people your goals. They will talk you out of it or give you bad advice. There is no point trying to convince others of your world view. They will plant seeds of doubts that prevent you from action and seeing the truth. The minute you go just slightly higher than you have been, they will try to sabotage you. They are the worrymongers, fearmongers, scaremongers, shamemongers, guilt-trippers, trolls, and haters. Ignore them. Feeding them brings you down to their level, which is exactly what they want.

You’re completely on your own. You don’t need help from anyone. If you can’t reach your goals without the validation and support of other human beings, the bulk of whom I promise are against you, then you don’t deserve to succeed.

This is Roosh going full ronin. I don't know whether to pity him or point him to the self-revealing truth that he is now lying in the proverbial bed he made.
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby Jester » Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:10 pm

You mean "bed" of one hollow bang after another, or more generally?
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby gsjackson » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:35 pm

Yeah, what specifically is Roosh's shortcoming here? My conclusions are similar to his. Here's a free download of a 1920 book arguing that if you want to be successful, never ever tell anyone else about your goals and aspirations. Scroll down to The Subtle Principle of Success and download the PDF file.

http://www.sandowplus.co.uk/Competition ... woboda.htm
gsjackson
Experienced Poster

Postby publicduende » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:40 pm

gsjackson wrote:Yeah, what specifically is Roosh's shortcoming here? My conclusions are similar to his. Here's a free download of a 1920 book arguing that if you want to be successful, never ever tell anyone else about your goals and aspirations. Scroll down to The Subtle Principle of Success and download the PDF file.

http://www.sandowplus.co.uk/Competition ... woboda.htm

Exactly. He's built quite a reputation telling everybody what his sex goals were, detailing who he banged, when and how. And now he's telling us that it's much better to do the opposite.

See, I like such glimpses of honesty more than his PUA-ish bragging. A few more like those and he seriously risks losing his audience...and finding himself. You know where my hopes are.
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby gsjackson » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:55 am

OK, gotcha. Agree 100 percent.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster

Postby xiongmao » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:38 pm

I like his non-game posts more than his game stuff.

His post about always having a project was a great one.

We need more stuff about manning up and being alpha, like he has on his forum.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby eurobrat » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:25 am

The game stuff is ridiculous and a mound of bullshit, but in the business of selling books he needed to provide a snake oil solution which he could sell to suckers and idiots who have questions and the answer he came up with is game.

Game is nothing more than the magical weight loss pill that late night infomercials sell at 2am in the morning to idiots.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby Jester » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:36 am

eurobrat wrote:
The game stuff is ridiculous and a mound of bullshit, but in the business of selling books he needed to provide a snake oil solution which he could sell to suckers and idiots who have questions and the answer he came up with is game.

Game is nothing more than the magical weight loss pill that late night infomercials sell at 2am in the morning to idiots.

EB..... You're BACK!
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby eurobrat » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:55 pm

Jester wrote:
eurobrat wrote:

EB..... You're BACK!

Yea, but I'm very selective about the posts I chose to comment on.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby ringspun » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:27 pm

Its true... Go to Asia for 5 years f**k 100's of beautiful women and see how many guys wanna see the photos of them! not many... success is their failure!
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Postby Novem » Thu May 15, 2014 7:37 pm

Agreed with everyone else that finds Roosh's non-game stuff more interesting than the lies he peddles to his core audience. His experience about playing things close to the vest is my experience as well. I don't bother to inform many people of my goals and aspirations outside of my one or two closest confidants. Neither of whom are blood-related to me and one of which belongs to another country and culture. My family is mostly still stuck on U.S. centric goals where as I am already gone both mentally and spiritually. As it stands now I feel like I am in a cage.

No one will learn about my happier abroad and five flags plans until my plane tickets are purchased and my accommodations are set in stone. Well, they probably won't learn about the flags either until most of them have already been planted.
Novem
Freshman Poster

Postby fschmidt » Thu May 15, 2014 8:28 pm

Maybe Roosh should visit the Hutterites. What he says is true outside of religion, which is the point of religion.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women