Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Does anyone here prefer quieter, sweeter women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Does anyone here prefer quieter, sweeter women

Postby mattyman » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:18 pm

As opposed to the conventional loud, hard-core, highly confident types who speak with rising intonation, with loud voice and fast speech.

I mean ones that on a more superficial level come across as fairly gentle, modest, coy, possibly a bit mysterious too:-). Most conventional girls (in the UK and polluted foreign ones) certainly don't come across as warm or nice. Ones like that appear to be, at least superficially, rare.

Anyone actually prefer girls that are sweeter, the types that won't jump into bed with some random, the types that don't go out getting wasted on the weekends.

Does anyone prefer girls who are deep, intellectual, empathic nature? Does anyone prefer the types of girls you can get to know over time, you know, the types to whom trust, openness and honesty is valued and appreciated?

I basically mean one with an actual personality, with a bit of depth and feeling, who doesn't instantly fall for the toughest, hardest, most superficially impressive prospect to offer, the 'highest bidder' so to speak. One that's genuinely attracted to more personal qualities, who actually has tastes in men, not just superficial attributes that only matter for short-term gratification.
mattyman
Freshman Poster

Re: Does anyone here prefer quieter, sweeter women

Postby OutWest » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:37 am

mattyman wrote:As opposed to the conventional loud, hard-core, highly confident types who speak with rising intonation, with loud voice and fast speech.

I mean ones that on a more superficial level come across as fairly gentle, modest, coy, possibly a bit mysterious too:-). Most conventional girls (in the UK and polluted foreign ones) certainly don't come across as warm or nice. Ones like that appear to be, at least superficially, rare.

Anyone actually prefer girls that are sweeter, the types that won't jump into bed with some random, the types that don't go out getting wasted on the weekends.

Does anyone prefer girls who are deep, intellectual, empathic nature? Does anyone prefer the types of girls you can get to know over time, you know, the types to whom trust, openness and honesty is valued and appreciated?

I basically mean one with an actual personality, with a bit of depth and feeling, who doesn't instantly fall for the toughest, hardest, most superficially impressive prospect to offer, the 'highest bidder' so to speak. One that's genuinely attracted to more personal qualities, who actually has tastes in men, not just superficial attributes that only matter for short-term gratification.

What you are talking about is a girl who is wife material...such as the one I am married to.
And yes, they are rare...especially in the USA...but they DO exist.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Does anyone here prefer quieter, sweeter women

Postby QuestionMark » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:41 am

mattyman wrote:As opposed to the conventional loud, hard-core, highly confident types who speak with rising intonation, with loud voice and fast speech.

British women aren't warm or nice?? This isn't what I've heard. Maybe I shouldn't look forward to going to the UK so much.

I would think that's what most of the men on this board are look for, and you did a good job of articulating it. Just like the last guy said, and he's an example of this. There are some women like that that exist, but I find that most of them are taken.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Postby somedude » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:05 pm

In answer to your question OP, yes. I cannot stand the loud obnoxious ones who constantly spew negativity or complain about everyone else (holier than thou syndrome) coupled with entitlement syndrome, no matter how "pretty" they may look physically.

Hard to find sweet girls as you describe in the USA. They are off the market at a young age I think and remain married. The ones that don't, have usually fallen over to the others in batshit crazy land by middle age.
---

SD
somedude
Freshman Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women