Is It Really This Simple?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
CrazyCanuck944
Freshman Poster

Is It Really This Simple?

Post by CrazyCanuck944 »

Meet a Filipina online...message, phone, and video-chat with her for several months...fly to the Philippines several months later...visit, court, spend time, and get to know her and her family...get married there....and then bring her back to your country (Canada, in my case)....and in a couple of years, she is a PR.

Well, the girl in Manila I've been getting to know for the last few months seems to think so. Rose colored glasses perhaps?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

my biggest regret this year is looking for an instant girlfriend letting her move in straight from the airport. i wish i had taken time to date her and others (bang them) and keep her out of my room so i had some space to sample other girls before making a decision and turning into girlfriend till i had sex with her and learned her personality and realized im thirsting for other girls cause shes not the perfect girl for me (maybe none is but if not id still want variety).

so dont get focused on one girl if you can do it secretly. and for sure dont let them move in or cal you girlfriend. ok to meet at airport but say as friends