What Are Your Minimum Requirements For Sex?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What Are Your Minimum Requirements For Sex?

Post by Tsar »

Jester wrote:What are your minimum requirements for sex?

What does a girl/woman need to have/provide before you would "do" her......
......before you would do her WITHOUT being intoxicated.....

Does she need to prove to you that she is a good person?
That she will be a good wife?
That she is devoted to you?
That she comes from a decent family?
That she is diligent and will help you achieve your goals?

Or just that she is young and pretty and has a nice personality?
I'm a virgin and not willing to settle or compromise. The minimum requirement for me:

1. Physically attractive to my standards of attractiveness
2. Prove she is a true virgin
3. Meets my other criteria within the given range of acceptability
4. Genuinely likes me or loves me
5. Someone I could be happy with and makes me happy to be around

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Jester wrote:So most of you guys don't screen for wife material at all before bedding them down.
Why? I'm gonna screw them silly, NOT put a ring on 'em! Now, if you asked with the objective being to marry/LTR them. That'd be a different ballgame.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

C.J. wrote:
Jester wrote:So most of you guys don't screen for wife material at all before bedding them down.
Why? I'm gonna screw them silly, NOT put a ring on 'em! Now, if you asked with the objective being to marry/LTR them. That'd be a different ballgame.
Too-shay!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Mystery Writer
Freshman Poster

Post by Mystery Writer »

She needs to have a learner's permit. :twisted:
Last edited by Mystery Writer on April 28th, 2014, 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Jester wrote:Too-shay!
LOL E Irrizarry taught me something - most women have no real worth, they're only good for a night in the sack. He didn't explicitly say that, that's what I've taken from his many stories of carnal exploration. And when you think about Eve being born from a man's rib, it kinda makes sense. :lol:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

@CJ:

Pretty much. I personally can't do the ONS stuff, too Beta or Hugh-grant for that, but I agree with your view of women.

Black African polygamists, Moslems, and Cornfed have the right attitude toward women. They exist to be used, enjoyed, made to serve, and to give us children.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

Jester wrote:@CJ:

Pretty much. I personally can't do the ONS stuff, too Beta or Hugh-grant for that, but I agree with your view of women.

Black African polygamists, Moslems, and Cornfed have the right attitude toward women. They exist to be used, enjoyed, made to serve, and to give us children.
+1
One of my friends described a woman as nothing more than a life support system for a p***y.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Halwick wrote:
Jester wrote:@CJ:

+1
One of my friends described a woman as nothing more than a life support system for a p***y.
:lol:

You are now officially WORSE than Cornfed!