Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


What Are Your Minimum Requirements For Sex?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: What Are Your Minimum Requirements For Sex?

Postby Tsar » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:36 pm

Jester wrote:What are your minimum requirements for sex?

What does a girl/woman need to have/provide before you would "do" her......
......before you would do her WITHOUT being intoxicated.....

Does she need to prove to you that she is a good person?
That she will be a good wife?
That she is devoted to you?
That she comes from a decent family?
That she is diligent and will help you achieve your goals?

Or just that she is young and pretty and has a nice personality?


I'm a virgin and not willing to settle or compromise. The minimum requirement for me:

1. Physically attractive to my standards of attractiveness
2. Prove she is a true virgin
3. Meets my other criteria within the given range of acceptability
4. Genuinely likes me or loves me
5. Someone I could be happy with and makes me happy to be around
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1813
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm







Postby C.J. » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:40 am

Jester wrote:So most of you guys don't screen for wife material at all before bedding them down.

Why? I'm gonna screw them silly, NOT put a ring on 'em! Now, if you asked with the objective being to marry/LTR them. That'd be a different ballgame.
C.J.
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1024
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Postby Jester » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:37 am

C.J. wrote:
Jester wrote:So most of you guys don't screen for wife material at all before bedding them down.

Why? I'm gonna screw them silly, NOT put a ring on 'em! Now, if you asked with the objective being to marry/LTR them. That'd be a different ballgame.


Too-shay!
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7866
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Mystery Writer » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:24 pm

She needs to have a learner's permit. :twisted:
Last edited by Mystery Writer on Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mystery Writer
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:23 pm

Postby C.J. » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:54 pm

Jester wrote:Too-shay!

LOL E Irrizarry taught me something - most women have no real worth, they're only good for a night in the sack. He didn't explicitly say that, that's what I've taken from his many stories of carnal exploration. And when you think about Eve being born from a man's rib, it kinda makes sense. :lol:
C.J.
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1024
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Postby Jester » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:56 pm

@CJ:

Pretty much. I personally can't do the ONS stuff, too Beta or Hugh-grant for that, but I agree with your view of women.

Black African polygamists, Moslems, and Cornfed have the right attitude toward women. They exist to be used, enjoyed, made to serve, and to give us children.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7866
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Halwick » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:20 pm

Jester wrote:@CJ:

Pretty much. I personally can't do the ONS stuff, too Beta or Hugh-grant for that, but I agree with your view of women.

Black African polygamists, Moslems, and Cornfed have the right attitude toward women. They exist to be used, enjoyed, made to serve, and to give us children.


+1
One of my friends described a woman as nothing more than a life support system for a p***y.
Halwick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:39 am
Location: U.S.

Postby Jester » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:06 am

Halwick wrote:
Jester wrote:@CJ:

Pretty much. I personally can't do the ONS stuff, too Beta or Hugh-grant for that, but I agree with your view of women.

Black African polygamists, Moslems, and Cornfed have the right attitude toward women. They exist to be used, enjoyed, made to serve, and to give us children.


+1
One of my friends described a woman as nothing more than a life support system for a p***y.


:lol:

You are now officially WORSE than Cornfed!
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7866
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Previous

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests