Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


The Reason Why Good Looking Women in the USA are Stuck Up

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

The Reason Why Good Looking Women in the USA are Stuck Up

Postby jamesbond » Wed May 07, 2014 12:12 pm

This guy gives his assessment on why American women are stuck up after he spent years traveling overseas.

Being raised in The States and then spending years traveling the world, I have noticed a phenomenon. I have noticed that the attractive girls in the USA are especially stuck up, overconfident and entitled. You may think that this is just the culture, and it is, but only a part of it is the culture. I actually remember thinking to myself “What are hot girls so difficult?â€￾

After traveling the world and seeing places with very few fat girls, I came to the realization that… I hate fat girls. While traveling in countries with low obesity rates I noticed that hot girls were much easier to obtain and were much less bitchy. They were actually… humble. It blew my mind.

The reason for the sexy girls being so stuck up is simple. When a girl is fat, she is no longer attractive to 99.9% of men. This means that the only guys chasing after her are the mythical “chubby chasersâ€￾ or lower value guys (that don’t really want them, but are out of options.)

This means that 99.9% of men are desiring a now dwindling percentage of skinny girls. Now from those skinny girls there is a percentage that aren’t hot. So 99.9% of guys are now desiring an even smaller percentage of women. This means that those women that are hot are going to be fawned over, put on pedestals, sucked up too and hit on ALL THE TIME by 99.9% of men.


Men in countries with high obesity rates are getting shafted. These men are faced with a dating market that is stacked against them (if they want a girl they are naturally attracted to.) This is unfair and it is a problem that our forefathers never had to deal with.

You will notice that game is more popular in fatter countries. Surprising? It shouldn’t be. These are the guys that won’t accept dating a girl they are not attracted to, they know that the dating market is stacked against them.

Because of an unnatural amount of guys sucking up to them and fawning over them, these women start to believe they are gods gift to planet earth; they think that their dating market value is much higher than it really is.

The only way out? Open up a map and go to any place with low obesity rates. Watch how much different an attractive girl will react when you start hitting on her; it will blow your mind. Watch as a relationship with a beautiful woman will naturally happen, without the need of high level game and lots of experience with women.



Here is the link for the full article: http://swooptheworld.com/i-hate-fat-girls/
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7496
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA







Postby droid » Fri May 09, 2014 2:14 am

+ 10^3
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2455
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Postby jtest28 » Fri May 09, 2014 2:35 am

Thats been my observation when traveling to "lean" coutures myself. And I would add, you can find a lean woman who isn't hot by the locals standards and she will freak out that you're actually interested in her. Where as, I haven't seen non- "hot" women do that in America since the 80s.
jtest28
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:49 pm

Postby Taco » Fri May 09, 2014 3:06 am

I think good looking women are always stuck up no matter where they come from because they use their looks as a weapon of mass destruction.

I have women throwing themselves at me all the time in Cebu but never from the best looking women(9 or 10's). Instead, the 9's and 10's prefer to auction off their bodies to the highest bidder and then call it a "relationship". These "relationships" involve a lot of arguing, bank accounts being drained and no children being produced. Having a sexy girlfriend or wife will never make your life easier.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Fri May 09, 2014 2:42 pm

Taco wrote:I think good looking women are always stuck up no matter where they come from because they use their looks as a weapon of mass destruction.

I have women throwing themselves at me all the time in Cebu but never from the best looking women(9 or 10's). Instead, the 9's and 10's prefer to auction off their bodies to the highest bidder and then call it a "relationship". These "relationships" involve a lot of arguing, bank accounts being drained and no children being produced. Having a sexy girlfriend or wife will never make your life easier.


One of your best posts ever. Im really desiring a hotter filipina girlfriend than what i have especially since her sexual chemistry etc is lacking with me but its gonna be hard to find a hotter girl who will take care of me and be loyal like this girl.

I dont need a 9 or 10 id be really happy with a 6.8+ if she was amazing at sex and great personality or a 7.5 or so if she wasn't quite as good in that regard.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Fri May 09, 2014 4:08 pm

Wonderfully insightful post. I would add that the pool of attractive American girls is further dwindled by lesbianism, asexuality, stripping, and other other pathologies that render them objectionable.

Normal, attractive women therefore have an inflated value in the romantic marketplace.

Go east of America my good men, go east!
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1405
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

Postby Introvert » Fri May 09, 2014 5:54 pm

this reinforces the idea that red pillers don't quite see - game does not free you from the matrix, it allows you to play at a higher level WITHIN it.
Introvert
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:59 pm

Postby Taco » Fri May 09, 2014 11:13 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Taco wrote:I think good looking women are always stuck up no matter where they come from because they use their looks as a weapon of mass destruction.

I have women throwing themselves at me all the time in Cebu but never from the best looking women(9 or 10's). Instead, the 9's and 10's prefer to auction off their bodies to the highest bidder and then call it a "relationship". These "relationships" involve a lot of arguing, bank accounts being drained and no children being produced. Having a sexy girlfriend or wife will never make your life easier.


One of your best posts ever. Im really desiring a hotter filipina girlfriend than what i have especially since her sexual chemistry etc is lacking with me but its gonna be hard to find a hotter girl who will take care of me and be loyal like this girl.

I dont need a 9 or 10 id be really happy with a 6.8+ if she was amazing at sex and great personality or a 7.5 or so if she wasn't quite as good in that regard.


I would guess only about 2% of the women in the Philippines can be trusted with your money. For every 50 Filipinas you meet only 1 will make a suitable girlfriend. With that idea in mind, you should first find someone you can trust or your not going to be dating her for very long. In addition, no matter how good looking your girlfriend is you'll get tired of having sex with her.

I personally know the Filipina in this video and she is 110% untrustworthy. Her white boyfriend just left her but she still has a Filipino boyfriend that's younger than she is. She also scams guys for money on internet chat rooms.

Sexy Filipina Jessie At Bantayan Island
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIDsaik ... 8zs_lNq2xQ
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sun May 11, 2014 3:11 pm

Taco wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Taco wrote:I think good looking women are always stuck up no matter where they come from because they use their looks as a weapon of mass destruction.

I have women throwing themselves at me all the time in Cebu but never from the best looking women(9 or 10's). Instead, the 9's and 10's prefer to auction off their bodies to the highest bidder and then call it a "relationship". These "relationships" involve a lot of arguing, bank accounts being drained and no children being produced. Having a sexy girlfriend or wife will never make your life easier.


One of your best posts ever. Im really desiring a hotter filipina girlfriend than what i have especially since her sexual chemistry etc is lacking with me but its gonna be hard to find a hotter girl who will take care of me and be loyal like this girl.

I dont need a 9 or 10 id be really happy with a 6.8+ if she was amazing at sex and great personality or a 7.5 or so if she wasn't quite as good in that regard.


I would guess only about 2% of the women in the Philippines can be trusted with your money. For every 50 Filipinas you meet only 1 will make a suitable girlfriend. With that idea in mind, you should first find someone you can trust or your not going to be dating her for very long. In addition, no matter how good looking your girlfriend is you'll get tired of having sex with her.

I personally know the Filipina in this video and she is 110% untrustworthy. Her white boyfriend just left her but she still has a Filipino boyfriend that's younger than she is. She also scams guys for money on internet chat rooms.

Sexy Filipina Jessie At Bantayan Island
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIDsaik ... 8zs_lNq2xQ


looks and age wise what was your wife?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Postby johny_quest » Sun May 11, 2014 3:34 pm

Taco wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Taco wrote:I think good looking women are always stuck up no matter where they come from because they use their looks as a weapon of mass destruction.

I have women throwing themselves at me all the time in Cebu but never from the best looking women(9 or 10's). Instead, the 9's and 10's prefer to auction off their bodies to the highest bidder and then call it a "relationship". These "relationships" involve a lot of arguing, bank accounts being drained and no children being produced. Having a sexy girlfriend or wife will never make your life easier.


One of your best posts ever. Im really desiring a hotter filipina girlfriend than what i have especially since her sexual chemistry etc is lacking with me but its gonna be hard to find a hotter girl who will take care of me and be loyal like this girl.

I dont need a 9 or 10 id be really happy with a 6.8+ if she was amazing at sex and great personality or a 7.5 or so if she wasn't quite as good in that regard.


I would guess only about 2% of the women in the Philippines can be trusted with your money. For every 50 Filipinas you meet only 1 will make a suitable girlfriend. With that idea in mind, you should first find someone you can trust or your not going to be dating her for very long. In addition, no matter how good looking your girlfriend is you'll get tired of having sex with her.

I personally know the Filipina in this video and she is 110% untrustworthy. Her white boyfriend just left her but she still has a Filipino boyfriend that's younger than she is. She also scams guys for money on internet chat rooms.

Sexy Filipina Jessie At Bantayan Island
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIDsaik ... 8zs_lNq2xQ


If this is true, then why do so many western guys go to the phils in search of a wife? I mean 1 in 50? That's no better than the odds here in australia. Well I guess wife-hunting in phils is a futile endeavour. I certainly don't want to go through 50 crappy women just to find 1 decent one.
johny_quest
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun May 11, 2014 3:14 pm

Postby jtest28 » Sun May 11, 2014 3:39 pm

well, I cant speak for others, but I very swiftly found the woman of my dreams from the Philippines, the 1st two were fuckers but they were out of the picture fast and then the 3rd time was the charm.
jtest28
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:49 pm

Postby Taco » Sun May 11, 2014 10:38 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Taco wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Taco wrote:I think good looking women are always stuck up no matter where they come from because they use their looks as a weapon of mass destruction.

I have women throwing themselves at me all the time in Cebu but never from the best looking women(9 or 10's). Instead, the 9's and 10's prefer to auction off their bodies to the highest bidder and then call it a "relationship". These "relationships" involve a lot of arguing, bank accounts being drained and no children being produced. Having a sexy girlfriend or wife will never make your life easier.


One of your best posts ever. Im really desiring a hotter filipina girlfriend than what i have especially since her sexual chemistry etc is lacking with me but its gonna be hard to find a hotter girl who will take care of me and be loyal like this girl.

I dont need a 9 or 10 id be really happy with a 6.8+ if she was amazing at sex and great personality or a 7.5 or so if she wasn't quite as good in that regard.


I would guess only about 2% of the women in the Philippines can be trusted with your money. For every 50 Filipinas you meet only 1 will make a suitable girlfriend. With that idea in mind, you should first find someone you can trust or your not going to be dating her for very long. In addition, no matter how good looking your girlfriend is you'll get tired of having sex with her.

I personally know the Filipina in this video and she is 110% untrustworthy. Her white boyfriend just left her but she still has a Filipino boyfriend that's younger than she is. She also scams guys for money on internet chat rooms.

Sexy Filipina Jessie At Bantayan Island
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIDsaik ... 8zs_lNq2xQ


looks and age wise what was your wife?


My wife is an average looking 4' 11'', 34 yr old, single mom with two kids when I met her. Most guys would not be interested in her but she's a hard worker, horny, cooks well, 100% trustworthy and its obvious she loves me. Her kids like me too.

Most Filipinas that I met online were either scammers, lazy or already had a boyfriend but would not admit it. Scamming men is the only job they have. They'll chat with 5 different guys at once and the guy that comes to the Philippines to meet her is the one she marries. I see a lot foreigner guys marry young, sexy, Filipinas but there is no love in many of those relationships because of a huge age difference and the Filipina usually has another boyfriend on the side she's giving her husbands money to.

When you look for a wife you need to think with your mind not your penis, very important!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Mon May 12, 2014 5:43 am

Taco wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Taco wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Taco wrote:I think good looking women are always stuck up no matter where they come from because they use their looks as a weapon of mass destruction.

I have women throwing themselves at me all the time in Cebu but never from the best looking women(9 or 10's). Instead, the 9's and 10's prefer to auction off their bodies to the highest bidder and then call it a "relationship". These "relationships" involve a lot of arguing, bank accounts being drained and no children being produced. Having a sexy girlfriend or wife will never make your life easier.


One of your best posts ever. Im really desiring a hotter filipina girlfriend than what i have especially since her sexual chemistry etc is lacking with me but its gonna be hard to find a hotter girl who will take care of me and be loyal like this girl.

I dont need a 9 or 10 id be really happy with a 6.8+ if she was amazing at sex and great personality or a 7.5 or so if she wasn't quite as good in that regard.


I would guess only about 2% of the women in the Philippines can be trusted with your money. For every 50 Filipinas you meet only 1 will make a suitable girlfriend. With that idea in mind, you should first find someone you can trust or your not going to be dating her for very long. In addition, no matter how good looking your girlfriend is you'll get tired of having sex with her.

I personally know the Filipina in this video and she is 110% untrustworthy. Her white boyfriend just left her but she still has a Filipino boyfriend that's younger than she is. She also scams guys for money on internet chat rooms.

Sexy Filipina Jessie At Bantayan Island
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIDsaik ... 8zs_lNq2xQ


looks and age wise what was your wife?


My wife is an average looking 4' 11'', 34 yr old, single mom with two kids when I met her. Most guys would not be interested in her but she's a hard worker, horny, cooks well, 100% trustworthy and its obvious she loves me. Her kids like me too.

Most Filipinas that I met online were either scammers, lazy or already had a boyfriend but would not admit it. Scamming men is the only job they have. They'll chat with 5 different guys at once and the guy that comes to the Philippines to meet her is the one she marries. I see a lot foreigner guys marry young, sexy, Filipinas but there is no love in many of those relationships because of a huge age difference and the Filipina usually has another boyfriend on the side she's giving her husbands money to.

When you look for a wife you need to think with your mind not your penis, very important!


yeah see the keyword HORNY, my girl is not. it kills my ego. also she has no conversation skills and not really that intersted in my religion. she is poor and had a bad childhood so would love anyone i think. i feel bad for her but i dont have the sexual chemistry and personal chemistry i even had with my bargirl lol the plus is she is not the type to cheat or be boy crazy she is fairly asexual and she takes care of me but often used to complain lol. my girl would probably be under the lazy category you define from online.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Postby Taco » Tue May 13, 2014 12:55 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Taco wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Taco wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Taco wrote:I think good looking women are always stuck up no matter where they come from because they use their looks as a weapon of mass destruction.

I have women throwing themselves at me all the time in Cebu but never from the best looking women(9 or 10's). Instead, the 9's and 10's prefer to auction off their bodies to the highest bidder and then call it a "relationship". These "relationships" involve a lot of arguing, bank accounts being drained and no children being produced. Having a sexy girlfriend or wife will never make your life easier.


One of your best posts ever. Im really desiring a hotter filipina girlfriend than what i have especially since her sexual chemistry etc is lacking with me but its gonna be hard to find a hotter girl who will take care of me and be loyal like this girl.

I dont need a 9 or 10 id be really happy with a 6.8+ if she was amazing at sex and great personality or a 7.5 or so if she wasn't quite as good in that regard.


I would guess only about 2% of the women in the Philippines can be trusted with your money. For every 50 Filipinas you meet only 1 will make a suitable girlfriend. With that idea in mind, you should first find someone you can trust or your not going to be dating her for very long. In addition, no matter how good looking your girlfriend is you'll get tired of having sex with her.

I personally know the Filipina in this video and she is 110% untrustworthy. Her white boyfriend just left her but she still has a Filipino boyfriend that's younger than she is. She also scams guys for money on internet chat rooms.

Sexy Filipina Jessie At Bantayan Island
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIDsaik ... 8zs_lNq2xQ


looks and age wise what was your wife?


My wife is an average looking 4' 11'', 34 yr old, single mom with two kids when I met her. Most guys would not be interested in her but she's a hard worker, horny, cooks well, 100% trustworthy and its obvious she loves me. Her kids like me too.

Most Filipinas that I met online were either scammers, lazy or already had a boyfriend but would not admit it. Scamming men is the only job they have. They'll chat with 5 different guys at once and the guy that comes to the Philippines to meet her is the one she marries. I see a lot foreigner guys marry young, sexy, Filipinas but there is no love in many of those relationships because of a huge age difference and the Filipina usually has another boyfriend on the side she's giving her husbands money to.

When you look for a wife you need to think with your mind not your penis, very important!


yeah see the keyword HORNY, my girl is not. it kills my ego. also she has no conversation skills and not really that intersted in my religion. she is poor and had a bad childhood so would love anyone i think. i feel bad for her but i dont have the sexual chemistry and personal chemistry i even had with my bargirl lol the plus is she is not the type to cheat or be boy crazy she is fairly asexual and she takes care of me but often used to complain lol. my girl would probably be under the lazy category you define from online.


You can find a girlfriend in Cebu in 2 seconds don't waste any more time with this woman.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue May 13, 2014 6:57 am

Taco wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Taco wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Taco wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Taco wrote:I think good looking women are always stuck up no matter where they come from because they use their looks as a weapon of mass destruction.

I have women throwing themselves at me all the time in Cebu but never from the best looking women(9 or 10's). Instead, the 9's and 10's prefer to auction off their bodies to the highest bidder and then call it a "relationship". These "relationships" involve a lot of arguing, bank accounts being drained and no children being produced. Having a sexy girlfriend or wife will never make your life easier.


One of your best posts ever. Im really desiring a hotter filipina girlfriend than what i have especially since her sexual chemistry etc is lacking with me but its gonna be hard to find a hotter girl who will take care of me and be loyal like this girl.

I dont need a 9 or 10 id be really happy with a 6.8+ if she was amazing at sex and great personality or a 7.5 or so if she wasn't quite as good in that regard.


I would guess only about 2% of the women in the Philippines can be trusted with your money. For every 50 Filipinas you meet only 1 will make a suitable girlfriend. With that idea in mind, you should first find someone you can trust or your not going to be dating her for very long. In addition, no matter how good looking your girlfriend is you'll get tired of having sex with her.

I personally know the Filipina in this video and she is 110% untrustworthy. Her white boyfriend just left her but she still has a Filipino boyfriend that's younger than she is. She also scams guys for money on internet chat rooms.

Sexy Filipina Jessie At Bantayan Island
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIDsaik ... 8zs_lNq2xQ


looks and age wise what was your wife?


My wife is an average looking 4' 11'', 34 yr old, single mom with two kids when I met her. Most guys would not be interested in her but she's a hard worker, horny, cooks well, 100% trustworthy and its obvious she loves me. Her kids like me too.

Most Filipinas that I met online were either scammers, lazy or already had a boyfriend but would not admit it. Scamming men is the only job they have. They'll chat with 5 different guys at once and the guy that comes to the Philippines to meet her is the one she marries. I see a lot foreigner guys marry young, sexy, Filipinas but there is no love in many of those relationships because of a huge age difference and the Filipina usually has another boyfriend on the side she's giving her husbands money to.

When you look for a wife you need to think with your mind not your penis, very important!


yeah see the keyword HORNY, my girl is not. it kills my ego. also she has no conversation skills and not really that intersted in my religion. she is poor and had a bad childhood so would love anyone i think. i feel bad for her but i dont have the sexual chemistry and personal chemistry i even had with my bargirl lol the plus is she is not the type to cheat or be boy crazy she is fairly asexual and she takes care of me but often used to complain lol. my girl would probably be under the lazy category you define from online.


You can find a girlfriend in Cebu in 2 seconds don't waste any more time with this woman.


I might stay home in 2015, cause my first experience was with a barhoe girl who was good at sex and great personality but she was obviously no good and the opposite is agirl with attitude and too young and who doesn't really enjoy sex and is just mooching off me. shes not even jealous of me that much. i thought my barhoe had more jealousy in some regards lol. this girl has met me straight from the airport she has no real family now shed move in with anyone although she doesn't have much sexual experience and doesn't seem like an easy girl but she was ok with moving in right away lol. ive spent over 3 months now will be going home in august i dont have the desire to kick her out again and look for another girl unless someone from the church spontaneously wants to sleep with me. ive kicked her out twice in the past but then i saw hte options on the dating site i had compiled before the trip and just invited her back cause most on the dating site i dont think id be happy with either and they wouldn't care for me or deal with all my demands like this girl is. i go to church but those women are educated and hard to crack.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Next

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest