Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Is it bad to have sex with ex?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Is it bad to have sex with ex?

Postby jfonseka » Tue May 13, 2014 1:14 pm

Me & my ex are REALLY close. Were even closer now that we broke up. He was never faithful, but he was honest about it & feels too young to settle down (21) we talk about everything and see each other everyday. And we still have sex 2-3xs per week.

I don't like to sleep around and it's convenient because he's somebody that I already know, trust, and am comfortable with. We love each other, but were not in love. And were free to see other ppl. Is this bad?
[url]The Biggest Secret Of Attracting Hard to Get women[/url]
jfonseka
Freshman Poster

Postby Hero » Tue May 13, 2014 5:25 pm

Is this a joke? If not, then I don't understand this post at all. Why in the world don't you just marry him again, if you get along that well?
Hero
Experienced Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women