Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.
View Active Topics View Your Posts Latest 100 Topics FAQ Topics Mobile Friendly Theme
Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
15 posts • Page 1 of 1
Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!
Special Offer! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.
Find Your Foreign Sweetheart Now! Try our international Dating Sites and Overseas Romance Tours!
That's what I have also been advising. I prefer to marry a girl that's either 15 or 16 years old. They are warmer, more fun, impressionable, more innocent, likely to have never done anything sexual, little or no previous relationship experience, able to be enchanted, and they will appreciate more. The girl will will develop a stronger bond and feel like the relationship is more special if the man is their first, especially if the man is the the first in everything with the girl.
I think that more men will begin to realize that jailbait is actually the best and prime age for marriage. No college sluts, whores, or used up cougars. Only the beautiful and more innocent girls.
Last edited by Tsar on May 16th, 2014, 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
A man has an excellent chance at finding a good wife when marrying a 15 or 16 year old girl.
Marrying any older then there's a good chance the girl falls into one or more the following: not virgin, not virtuous woman, college slut, amateur porn star, whore, gold-digger, baggage, party slut, drunk slut, partied out college girl, 10+ partners, more experienced than the average man, at least 1 child, likely to cheat, has cheated, engaged in a threesome or group sex, had an abortion to avoid taking responsibility (and that is also equivalent to murder), past her prime, has a long sex history, been threw relationships like they're meaningless, is careerist, is feminist, is anti-men, is cynical, doesn't care about the relationship, or not as feminine.
So that's why I must be with a 15 or 16 year old. I could say I would consider 18 or 19 but that's like a 1%-5% chance at saying yes even if she met my criteria. All things equal I would choose 15 over 18. That way I could experience what it's like having a teenage girlfriend, marry a virtuous bride, and have more time with her. Other Westerners would be very jealous if I brought a girl like that around. They were very jealous of Doug Hutchinson (even if his girl was somewhat of a fake and had cosmetic surgery). Doug Hutchinson married an American girl that was 16, she really wanted fame and to live the party lifestyle which is the main reason why their marriage ended in divorce.
15-16, foreign girl = best probability of being a good wife.
Last edited by Tsar on May 16th, 2014, 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
You will go to prison if you get involved with a girl who is "jailbait." How about sticking with girls who are of legal age and that is age 18.
I can't imagine why any guy would want to break the law and go to prison just so he can date girls who are "young and innocent."
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"
"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Dating is legal. Sex is illegal.
Statistical probability gives me a better chance of getting what I want when the girl is 15-17. I don't play probabilities that are not in my favor. She must be a 100% virgin and I would wait until I marry her to do anything sexual. Doug Hutchinson (51) married Courtney Stodden (16), and Courtney Stodden was American (which is a 100% NEVER DO). I'm in my 20s and I will marry a 15-16 year old foreign girl.
I won't do anything randomly. I will use statistical probability then have the girl verify she's a virgin before I consider her long-term relationship and marriage-worthy.
Regardless, I would rather go to prison for being righteous than be with a harlot or follow society's immoral and sin-abetting laws. Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery. 99.999% of single women in the West have committed adultery by age 18. About 80% of non-Western non-Muslim foreign women have committed adultery by age 18-21. I won't ever play those odds because the maybe 20% maximum does not include only 7s and above.
Exodus 22:16 ESV
â€œIf a man seduces a virgin who is not betrothed and lies with her, he shall give the bride-price for her and make her his wife."
Every girl that has engaged in fornication is no longer a virgin and is married to the man she first engaged in sexual acts with. Marrying such a girl would mean the man was committing adultery. She is not a virtuous woman.
Hebrews 13:4 ESV
"Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous."
Any marriage to a girl that engaged in fornication has been defiled because she has been. That is not a pure marriage to a pure girl.
Proverbs 31:10-12 New Life Version (NLV)
"Who can find a good wife? For she is worth far more than rubies that make one rich. The heart of her husband trusts in her, and he will never stop getting good things. She does him good and not bad all the days of her life."
Virtuous woman proverb. A girl that engaged in fornication lost her virtue, will do harm onto her husband, and is adulterous. Marrying a virtuous virgin girl creates trust, respect, and a stronger bond for the couple.
I'm in my 20s and never had a girlfriend. Most girls have had a few boyfriends by age 18 and most have done sexual acts. They're also not really impressionable or easily enchanted. I won't ever begin a relationship with a girl older than 18. The only way I would be with a girl older than 18 is if I married her when she was 15-18. I want a girl that is equal to me in experience. I will never lower myself and destroy myself by marrying a fornicator. I won't abandon my dream of experiencing what I missed out on when I was a teenager.
Traditionally girls were married at 15-17 so I will follow tradition, not a progressive and sinful modernist sin-abetting society's immoral standards that the common rabble of the Western World demand I follow.
Last edited by Tsar on May 16th, 2014, 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
In America, the divorce rate for women who are virgins when they get married is just as high as it is for women are not virgins. In other words, marrying a virgin does not lower the chance for divorce.
You would need to marry a woman from a foreign country, which you correctly stated that you would do.
Don't marry an American woman, EVEN IF SHE IS A VIRGIN!
"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Good advice but it only applies to foreign women. You cannot really marry them young in America and they still may destroy you. I think the duck guy is living in a different era without smartphones and Facebook. Now overseas, he may be on to something.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_mar ... of_America
In Massachusetts, you can marry a 12-year-old, if you have the parents' and a judge's approval.
Thats exactly what I was thinking....Tsar you may want to try SE Asia for what you are looking for....
I mainly desire a Slavic girl or another attractive white girl similar to the ones above. I love the blondes and brunettes and especially the ones with lighter eye colors (blue, green, grey). I would accept a very beautiful Asian girl with delicate features but I would prefer a Slavic girl.
In a country that worships at the youth alter, only if the boy in question is say 16 to maybe 18.
Talking to Tsar is like talking to a brick wall. I told him how to find religious freaks in Russia or Ukraine, he needs to pipe down with his virgin rhetoric, I think we all know where he's coming from at this point.
A course some assbackwards redneck would recommend this, it's likely is own mother married young...
I wouldn't mind locking down some of the young women I have seen. I live right next door to a high school. Unfortunately it has a high Latino population and the majority of women are not attractive, but there are a few dimes for sure. But as I said in a country that loves youth, its highly unlikely.
That being said, it's very possible to hook up with Latin women at a young age despite me being over 40. In most countries outside of the US, 15 year age differences is not unusual.
I am a Liberal/Progressive, even Communist to some degree.
He's in a dreamworld, how likely is it for men even as young as 16 want to get married? Try very few because that's the only men (boy) that women between 14-18 will marry. At 18, it will be somebody in their early 20's more than likely. If she's going to school, it's unlikely she'll want to get married in her 20's and will wait until her late 20's/early 30's to seriously start looking in most cases.
A "young" women at my age is 27-28... Hardly young, younger yes, but freshly baked young, NO.
Robertson married his wife when he was 20 and she was 16. Seems reasonable.
I know of families that get their children married off young but they have family support.
I don't know many mainstream Christian American family who will fully support a young couple until they finish college and get on their feet.