Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


This Ukrainian girl doesn't care about a big age difference

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

This Ukrainian girl doesn't care about a big age difference

Postby jamesbond » Fri May 16, 2014 2:32 am

Check out this Ukrainian girls profile. She is 26, 5' 3: and 106 lbs. She has never been married and has no kids. This is what she says about the type of man she is looking for.

"Age difference is not a problem for me at all! I think age is just a number, and what I think really important is the attitude of a man to his woman. If a man treats his woman with respect and tenderness, who cares how old he is."

Here is the link for her profile, http://www.loveme.com/mp/info19.htm

Here are some pictures of her.

ImageImage
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7485
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA







Re: This Ukrainian girl doesn't care about a big age differe

Postby TopSpruce » Fri May 16, 2014 3:03 am

jamesbond wrote:Check out this Ukrainian girls profile. She is 26, 5' 3: and 106 lbs. She has never been married and has no kids. This is what she says about the type of man she is looking for.

"Age difference is not a problem for me at all! I think age is just a number, and what I think really important is the attitude of a man to his woman. If a man treats his woman with respect and tenderness, who cares how old he is."

Here is the link for her profile, http://www.loveme.com/mp/info19.htm

Here are some pictures of her.

ImageImage


Haha, good one. I love your sense of humor dude.

But, in the future, please don't post pictures like that. I just had dinner and seeing that made me nauseous.
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:36 am

Postby ladislav » Fri May 16, 2014 3:05 pm

A lot of Ukrainians are really dark and Turkish/Iranian looking because the indigenous population was in fact of Iranic stock before the Slavic and Scandinavian migrations. These want to be blond and they dye their hair but the facial features are still a give-away. Plus the dark roots bespeak the fake blondness.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:30 pm

Postby TopSpruce » Fri May 16, 2014 4:21 pm

Yes, I like her dark look, I find that some of the most attractive Ukrainians have that sultry, dark look.

It too bad she has fake tits and dresses like a whore.

The FSU is a good place if you're into the whore "look". Lots of the wealthy politicians and businessmen have their own personal whores who they build up with cosmetic surgeries and expensive clothing.

Of all the places in the FSU, I would recommend Western Belarus and Western Ukraine. I also met some good people from the far east (Kyrgyzstan). The Western part of Ukraine and Belarus have more modest girls and tend to have lower divorce rates and higher rates of childbirth.
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:36 am

Postby Hero » Fri May 16, 2014 11:40 pm

Anna Nicole Smith also didn't care about age differences.
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1679
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Postby jamesbond » Sat May 17, 2014 8:34 am

Hero wrote:Anna Nicole Smith also didn't care about age differences.


Mark Davis's wife didn't care about a big age difference. She is 25 years younger than him, she was 20 when they got married and he was 45.

So are you saying, the only women who don't care about a big age difference are gold diggers!

I think Mark Davis would be very angry if you insinuated his wife was a gold digger and that's why she didn't care about a big age difference!
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7485
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby Hero » Sat May 17, 2014 10:10 am

jamesbond wrote:
Hero wrote:Anna Nicole Smith also didn't care about age differences.


Mark Davis's wife didn't care about a big age difference. She is 25 years younger than him, she was 20 when they got married and he was 45.

So are you saying, the only women who don't care about a big age difference are gold diggers!

I think Mark Davis would be very angry if you insinuated his wife was a gold digger and that's why she didn't care about a big age difference!


It certainly wasn't my intent to attack Mark Davis' wife. My target was that Ukrainian ho whose profile you posted.

However, the fact of the matter is, if you want to date or marry a woman who's young enough to be your daughter, you'd better have a LOT to offer her.
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1679
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Postby ladislav » Sat May 17, 2014 4:41 pm

However, the fact of the matter is, if you want to date or marry a woman who's young enough to be your daughter, you'd better have a LOT to offer her.


And that's what older single men with money do. Particularly those who live overseas. More power to us all.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:30 pm

Postby jamesbond » Sat May 17, 2014 5:20 pm

ladislav wrote:
However, the fact of the matter is, if you want to date or marry a woman who's young enough to be your daughter, you'd better have a LOT to offer her.


And that's what older single men with money do. Particularly those who live overseas. More power to us all.


Exactly and guys who can't get young women are jealous and have to using shaming language on the guys who CAN get young women.

Mark Davis talked about that. Even some of his friends tried to use shaming language on him for having married a girl who is "young enough to be his daughter."

I guess according to Hero, "you'd better have a LOT to offer her." I sense some jealously there!
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7485
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby Hero » Sat May 17, 2014 8:18 pm

jamesbond wrote:
ladislav wrote:
However, the fact of the matter is, if you want to date or marry a woman who's young enough to be your daughter, you'd better have a LOT to offer her.


And that's what older single men with money do. Particularly those who live overseas. More power to us all.


Exactly and guys who can't get young women are jealous and have to using shaming language on the guys who CAN get young women.

Mark Davis talked about that. Even some of his friends tried to use shaming language on him for having married a girl who is "young enough to be his daughter."

I guess according to Hero, "you'd better have a LOT to offer her." I sense some jealously there!


Not jealous at all. Again, I'm not attacking men who seek out much younger women. I'm attacking gold-digging ho's who go after older men ONLY because they have money. That Ukrainian woman you showed us looks like the gold digger type.
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1679
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm


Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest