Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Hotel/Business Trip Game

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

fightforlove
Junior Poster

Hotel/Business Trip Game

Post by fightforlove » May 22nd, 2014, 12:20 am

Question of the day: How does one go about what I am coining "Hotel Game"? Or, more broadly, "Business Trip Game".

My company has started sending me out on little 3-4 day business trips to Toronto once every few months. I always stay at this same small, trendy hotel in the suburbs. The receptionists behind the front desk are young immigrant/ethnic types, HB7-9s looking gorgeous in their receptionist outfits!! I briefly striked up convo about the local food/restaurants with one of them on my last trip, saw her again on this trip for check-in, but it is difficult since they're all "business as usual".

Have any of you tried this before? Has anyone managed to hook up with a woman while on a quick business trip? Winston, have you tried this in all your travels?

A few more details: I'm totally unfamiliar with Toronto and do not get provided with a rental car when I travel here. But I realize that I'm also in a natural position of power/prestige being a professional in town for business. Would love to hook up or maybe get contact info with one of these girls and stir something up!

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!