Hotel/Business Trip Game

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Hotel/Business Trip Game

Post by fightforlove »

Question of the day: How does one go about what I am coining "Hotel Game"? Or, more broadly, "Business Trip Game".

My company has started sending me out on little 3-4 day business trips to Toronto once every few months. I always stay at this same small, trendy hotel in the suburbs. The receptionists behind the front desk are young immigrant/ethnic types, HB7-9s looking gorgeous in their receptionist outfits!! I briefly striked up convo about the local food/restaurants with one of them on my last trip, saw her again on this trip for check-in, but it is difficult since they're all "business as usual".

Have any of you tried this before? Has anyone managed to hook up with a woman while on a quick business trip? Winston, have you tried this in all your travels?

A few more details: I'm totally unfamiliar with Toronto and do not get provided with a rental car when I travel here. But I realize that I'm also in a natural position of power/prestige being a professional in town for business. Would love to hook up or maybe get contact info with one of these girls and stir something up!