Ukraininian Girl POV

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Ukraininian Girl POV

Post by Jester »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

I still ain't buy'in it. . .

Been there, done that too.

Certainly no one can doubt Eastern Europeans are great with words. Ive seen this myself many times, even the men are good with the gab. But in this case its all bullshit. . .
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

Re: Ukraininian Girl POV

Post by TopSpruce »

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

So let me get this straight, you two are critical of this story because.

1) More and more women around the world are less dependent on men? She mentioned leaving a man who didn't abuse here; but he didn't contribute either, so she's the bad person for leaving him? Didn't she just say it's a partnership? She shouldn't have to pull all the weight.

My ex worked while I was at home running a business. She never complained, she didn't always have to come home and cook but she did. She wanted to eat too and despite being overweight she didn't like to eat out too much. When we lived in North Hollywood that was the case. When we moved to Lancaster however, we ate out more because by the time we got home it was well past 7PM.

I didn't force or even ask for her to cook, that's ridiculous.

2) See the first point. Women are looking for partnerships. They want equal division and equal treatment like Western women have and abuse on a daily basis.

The difference is Western women of Gen Y age are product of two income households were it's normal for women to be working outside the home and further normalized women being career focused, having their first child later and later (average age is 28 now and more women have had their first child by 33 has doubled since 1980)

To find the right women however, you can not use tactics from the 1970's since the women no longer adhere to 1970's thinking.

You can find good women ANYWHERE including here, but the odds are not in your favor. They are overseas, but you have to do it right. Do it wrong you'll end up divorced.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

She seems to be Feminist. She is writing for the Kiev post: maybe she is trying to shame Ukrainian men into performing the housework. "See? My American husband was already trained!"
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

See, me- I'd go for a woman like that. She does plenty & realizes that she should get treated better than basic for it. I figure it's good that a woman knows that someone should be appreciated in that type of case, since now when I'M outgoing & considerate she won't treat me like asshole. I've always said that good without bad is STILL GOOD. If you eat something that tastes good, it's not a sense of "Wow, that doesn't taste like shit"- it's its own sense. Same deal with eligible bachelors/bachelorettes. If a woman was built like, let's say: Vida Guerra, and she was someone that had a good personality- would it make you less attracted to her if there was hundreds of other women that were like that? No, it would just be that there's a bunch of women that are all very interesting. You'd just be with the particular woman you clicked with (and there IS the potential for there to be more that one woman that that's possible with) & that would be a relationship that still the two of you.
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

Post by TopSpruce »

djfourmoney wrote:So let me get this straight, you two are critical of this story because.

1) More and more women around the world are less dependent on men? She mentioned leaving a man who didn't abuse here; but he didn't contribute either, so she's the bad person for leaving him? Didn't she just say it's a partnership? She shouldn't have to pull all the weight.

My ex worked while I was at home running a business. She never complained, she didn't always have to come home and cook but she did. She wanted to eat too and despite being overweight she didn't like to eat out too much. When we lived in North Hollywood that was the case. When we moved to Lancaster however, we ate out more because by the time we got home it was well past 7PM.

2) See the first point. Women are looking for partnerships. They want equal division and equal treatment like Western women have and abuse on a daily basis.

The difference is Western women of Gen Y age are product of two income households were it's normal for women to be working outside the home and further normalized women being career focused, having their first child later and later (average age is 28 now and more women have had their first child by 33 has doubled since 1980)

To find the right women however, you can not use tactics from the 1970's since the women no longer adhere to 1970's thinking.

You can find good women ANYWHERE including here, but the odds are not in your favor. They are overseas, but you have to do it right. Do it wrong you'll end up divorced.
All I know is that Ukrainian wome in the older generations were much better. The ones available in th 90s were much higher quality people and more feminine. The 18-25 girls in Ukraine now are much worse.

If you absolutely need a white woman, Ukraine is your only option. However, be aware that todays girls are only marginally better than Western women and far inferior to the Ukrainian women of the 90s. All the stuff you read about high quality Russian and Ukrainian women applies to the girls of the 90s...it has much less to do with the women out there now. Perhaps there is some quality left in provincial Belarus....but good luck finding a decent job there. Without a decent job, you are no different from the locals and she will not want you. (Forget about taking her back with you to the west....the good ones will not leave their country and Western culture quickly ruins women).
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

wow, its too bad men can be so gullible. Da, ta, da, dahhh! Here i come to save the day!!!

LMAO
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

TopSpruce wrote:Notice how she says the older women criticized her for leaving her kiev boyfriend.
The women of here generation actually do leave their men more often.

The youngest generation (current 18-25 yo) are even less loyal.

I've met several generations of ukrainian women. The old generation (currently babushkas) was pure gold.
The ones who were available in the 1990s( currently 35-40 yo) was still pretty good.

The current 18-25 yo are just not worth it. I saw divorce in my future if I married one of them.

The time for Rus/Ukr women is past....its no longer the 90s.
Wishing for the past is a foolish endeavor....better to create happiness in the present.
Agreed. I visited a Ukrainian lady in the Ukraine twice last year. Even when we were getting serious, she was still logging in to ukrainedate.com to try to find a better deal. And she was a 39-year-old single mom! She had absolutely no concept of loyalty.

I also agree that Slavic women have gone WAY downhill in the past 15 years. 13 years ago I could have had my pick of gorgeous young women who looked like movie stars and who would have worshipped the ground I walked on. But then, they changed, seemingly overnight, around the middle of 2002. What happened??
Ladislav told me the same thing regarding Ukrainian women; they'll fool you into thinking they love you, but there's a high probability that they'll cheat sooner or later.
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

Post by TopSpruce »

What happened? The economy stopped declining, too many sex tourists ruined the reputation of foreigners, and greater internet access spread negative views.

Economic growth leads to a decline in moral values.
Adversity breeds morality and good values. True happiness comes in a minimalist life with competition and adversity...like truly free markets.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

TopSpruce wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:So let me get this straight, you two are critical of this story because.

All I know is that Ukrainian wome in the older generations were much better. The ones available in th 90s were much higher quality people and more feminine. The 18-25 girls in Ukraine now are much worse.

If you absolutely need a white woman, Ukraine is your only option. However, be aware that todays girls are only marginally better than Western women and far inferior to the Ukrainian women of the 90s. All the stuff you read about high quality Russian and Ukrainian women applies to the girls of the 90s...it has much less to do with the women out there now. Perhaps there is some quality left in provincial Belarus....but good luck finding a decent job there. Without a decent job, you are no different from the locals and she will not want you. (Forget about taking her back with you to the west....the good ones will not leave their country and Western culture quickly ruins women).
Overall I don't disagree.

Those women of marriageable ages available to the pioneers of this sort of thing are all in their 40's and 50's.

The majority of people that Mark has coached before and after he created his business are proof that their are still good women available in Ukraine. Ed who hasn't posted here in a long time has said Russia is a better place, but both have coaching that works and has a high success rate.

You have to unlearn everything you thought you knew about Western women and Western relationships. Until that happens, you will continue to make statements like only provincial women are worth the effort now. That's ridiculous and complete nonsense. In other words you are still working from a position of scarcity when it's impossible numerically and the constant fear mongering about feminism.

There are plenty of examples of people that reject extreme positions in feminism, bigotry and racism.

As I said if you do it wrong, you'll be in divorce court sooner rather than later.

Learn how there is no scarcity of good women, just too many men picking bad women and miss all the warning signs.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Hero wrote:
TopSpruce wrote:Notice how she says the older women criticized her for leaving her kiev boyfriend.
The women of here generation actually do leave their men more often.

The youngest generation (current 18-25 yo) are even less loyal.

I've met several generations of ukrainian women. The old generation (currently babushkas) was pure gold.
The ones who were available in the 1990s( currently 35-40 yo) was still pretty good.

The current 18-25 yo are just not worth it. I saw divorce in my future if I married one of them.

The time for Rus/Ukr women is past....its no longer the 90s.
Wishing for the past is a foolish endeavor....better to create happiness in the present.
Agreed. I visited a Ukrainian lady in the Ukraine twice last year. Even when we were getting serious, she was still logging in to ukrainedate.com to try to find a better deal. And she was a 39-year-old single mom! She had absolutely no concept of loyalty.

I also agree that Slavic women have gone WAY downhill in the past 15 years. 13 years ago I could have had my pick of gorgeous young women who looked like movie stars and who would have worshipped the ground I walked on. But then, they changed, seemingly overnight, around the middle of 2002. What happened??
Ladislav told me the same thing regarding Ukrainian women; they'll fool you into thinking they love you, but there's a high probability that they'll cheat sooner or later.
I disagree your tactics have been proven to be faulty and will lead to failure.

If she was looking online still after you set foot in her country, that is your fault. Why? You didn't offer her whatever confidence/security she needed for her to stop looking.

In other words, you did a terrible job of selling yourself or at least positioning yourself as man she couldn't live without.

Single Mothers have to be screened just like women without children. Also what do you mean it started to get serious? She fu*ked you and was still looking online for a better deal?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

TopSpruce wrote:What happened? The economy stopped declining, too many sex tourists ruined the reputation of foreigners, and greater internet access spread negative views.

Economic growth leads to a decline in moral values.
Adversity breeds morality and good values. True happiness comes in a minimalist life with competition and adversity...like truly free markets.
No such thing as a free market. There are markets with little government inference inside the Capitalism and Social-Democracies and functional well but certain things need to be free because nature and other forces can't be manipulated for very long without impacting your business. While other things need to be commons, they belong to the people. Weather you want to put individuals in charge or the Government if it wasn't corrupted involved is something I would be happy to discuss.

Sex Tourist have ruined dating pools/markets and they will continue to do so as long as those that fear of failure continue to force men stay on the sidelines until the water is deemed safe to enter. Men in America have lost their sense of adventure because humanity especially in 1st world countries is safer than ever and there's little need to make risky decisions.