Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

post no longer here

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

post no longer here

Postby DanielleNguyen » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:28 pm

Last edited by DanielleNguyen on Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Postby TheLegendSeeker » Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:39 pm

I wish I could believe you, even if you weren't in America.
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

Postby DanielleNguyen » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:03 am

well if you look in my other posts you could see photos of my husband and I. So he is 100% Asian. I mean if you have problems finding love due to race maybe your looking in the wrong places.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Postby TheLegendSeeker » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:28 am

No, what I meant is that the courtship is awfully simple almost far-fetched, considering the fact that men have to do an ordeal of a hard work just to get a girl, don't forget the competition too. The only logical explanation is that you were already attracted to him from the very beginning, that's why he didn't really had to do much. Quite frankly a lot of dateless men can't be wrong.
Last edited by TheLegendSeeker on Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

Postby zboy1 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:28 pm

It's great to see successful Asian male/White female relationships in the West. You're an inspiration to Asian American men, Danielle!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby DanielleNguyen » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:56 pm

Legend Seeker, you shouldn't have to work hard for a woman's affection. She should just enjoy your company. See with Anthony I just enjoyed his company and he made me really happy.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Postby aozora13 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:08 pm

Unfortunately, it is difficult in America to do this and most women do not like a decent (nice) guy. Typically reasons are that they are not exciting enough and not 'dangerous' or 'exciting'. Also the fact that usually mixed race relationship beyond are few 'sanctified' ones are usually shunned by family/friends. Beyond Danielle's situation most American (western) men should look for relationships with women from other cultures. It would be more fulfilling and you have a better chance at better relationship with non-American (western) women.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Postby DanielleNguyen » Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:25 pm

most women in america are stuck up but I was just saying couples like my husband and I do exist.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women