Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Crap you'll hear when dating men of different races.

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Crap you'll hear when dating men of different races.

Postby DanielleNguyen » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:20 pm

So it is no secret, before my marriage I didn't discriminate and use to go on dates with men of different races then my own and also different religions. Here is a list of things that have been said/ done to me. Also I list the reasons for break up.

Dating a Black man. (my relationship lasted less than 6 months.)

1.) So you know if you go black, no one else will want you.
2.) What can't find a nice white guy?
3.) Yeah, bring your bf we will take him to KFC.
4.) you're dating a black guy, don't bring him in my house.
5.) GET THAT MEXICAN NI**A OFF MY PORCH!
6.) If you two have kids, you know he's going to abandon you right.
7.) Please, tell me you haven't slept with him, if you did no other white guy will want you.
8.) (in a store) Sir, empty your pockets. me: he didn't take anything. Them: it's just a precaution.
9.) Dood was that Danielle walking with a black guy, omg let's see if they hold hands.
10.) Only whores date black guys.
11.) Is his dick good? me: we haven't slept together......her: you expect me to believe that. All black men are horn dogs.
12.) to me.) Can you not stick to your own race, like seriously?

Reason we broke up: He went back to Ohio.

Dating a Mexican.

1.) Great so what if he steals your job?
2.) Can you two even support all the kids, mexicans don't believe in birth control.
3.) Great another wetback taking the white women.
4.) Is he legal?
5.) Great, you two spawn and we'll have more cockroaches running around.
6.) Are you sure he is not using you for a green card?


Reason we broke up: He had a baby....with another girl...while we were dating.


Dating a Asian (who I later married.)
1.) (from a friend I had since 6th grade) How could you do that? I mean dating out of your race.
2.) What if he beats you?
3.) You know women have to keep their eyes down and not speak right?
4.) Well, its your decision but I don't want to see you on the news dead in a ditch.
5.) (wanting to introduce him after we got serious, no one would accept.)
6.) (being woke up at 6 am while I was laying in bed naked with him) I know you two did it, so did he have a small penis?
7.) (to him) you were married before right,did you divorce her because she disobeyed.
8.) (To him) We should have killed you all off in the bombing of TOKYO. (ME: Don't you mean Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Also he's Vietnamese not Japanese.)
9.) She's dating a Korean, Japanese, Chinese. No one ever says Vietnamese.
10.) (TO ME) What are all those other Asians saying.
11.) (to me) Come in this nail salon with me and tell me what they're saying.


Things my husband has faced as a Asian man with me.
1.) (trying to be kind and introduce himself, family member refused to shake his hand)
2.(AFTER I GOT PREGNANT) Dood if its a girl, I'LL BE 36 WHEN SHES LEGAL. )
3.) So you are dating a white girl, don't you people usually stick to your own kind.

DATING A ARAB
1.) His name is Osama, like the terrorist.
2.) Are you sure being around him is safe.
3.) His english is horrible how you know he won't kill you.


DATING A WHITE MAN.
No one ever said crap to me when I dated a white guy. hmmm maybe it's because I am white.
Last edited by DanielleNguyen on Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 320
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:19 pm
Location: North dakota







Re: Crap you'll hear when dating men of different races.

Postby nicho12 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:48 pm

DanielleNguyen wrote:So it is no secret, before my marriage I didn't discriminate and use to go on dates with men of different races then my own and also different religions. Here is a list of things that have been said/ done to me. Also I list the reasons for break up.

Dating a Black man. (my relationship lasted less than 6 months.)

1.) So you know if you go black, no one else will want you.
2.) What can't find a nice white guy?
3.) Yeah, bring your bf we will take him to KFC.
4.) you're dating a black guy, don't bring him in my house.
5.) GET THAT MEXICAN NI**A OFF MY PORCH!
6.) If you two have kids, you know he's going to abandon you right.
7.) Please, tell me you haven't slept with him, if you did no other white guy will want you.
8.) (in a store) Sir, empty your pockets. me: he didn't take anything. Them: it's just a precaution.
9.) Dood was that Danielle walking with a black guy, omg let's see if they hold hands.
10.) Only whores date black guys.
11.) Is his dick good? me: we haven't slept together......her: you expect me to believe that. All black men are horn dogs.
12.) to me.) Can you not stick to your own race, like seriously?

Reason we broke up: He went back to Ohio.

Dating a Mexican.

1.) Great so what if he steals your job?
2.) Can you two even support all the kids, mexicans don't believe in birth control.
3.) Great another wetback taking the white women.
4.) Is he legal?
5.) Great, you two spawn and we'll have more cockroaches running around.
6.) Are you sure he is not using you for a green card?


Reason we broke up: He had a baby....with another girl...while we were dating.


Dating a Asian (who I later married.)
1.) (from a friend I had since 6th grade) How could you do that? I mean dating out of your race.
2.) What if he beats you?
3.) You know women have to keep their eyes down and not speak right?
4.) Well, its your decision but I don't want to see you on the news dead in a ditch.
5.) (wanting to introduce him after we got serious, no one would accept.)
6.) (being woke up at 6 am while I was laying in bed naked with him) I know you two did it, so did he have a small penis?
7.) (to him) you were married before right,did you divorce her because she disobeyed.
8.) (To him) We should have killed you all off in the bombing of TOKYO. (ME: Don't you mean Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Also he's Vietnamese not Japanese.)
9.) She's dating a Korean, Japanese, Chinese. No one ever says Vietnamese.
10.) (TO ME) What are all those other Asians saying.
11.) (to me) Come in this nail salon with me and tell me what they're saying.


Things my husband has faced as a Asian man with me.
1.) (trying to be kind and introduce himself, family member refused to shake his hand)
2.(AFTER I GOT PREGNANT) Dood if its a girl, I'LL BE 36 WHEN SHES LEGAL. )
3.) So you are dating a white girl, don't you people usually stick to your own kind.

DATING A ARAB
1.) His name is Osama, like the terrorist.
2.) Are you sure being around him is safe.
3.) His english is horrible how you know he won't kill you.


DATING A WHITE MAN.
No one ever said crap to me when I dated a white guy. hmmm maybe it's because I am white.


That's Why I never believe in interracial relationships, I will have sex but not marriage or dating, life's too short to put up with crap like that
nicho12
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:51 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio

Postby MarcosZeitola » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:50 pm

People are assholes. Stop the press! Call the newspapers! You just made a huge life altering discovery!

Whats your point again? :roll:
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Crap you'll hear when dating men of different races.

Postby MarcosZeitola » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:52 pm

nicho12 wrote:
DanielleNguyen wrote:So it is no secret, before my marriage I didn't discriminate and use to go on dates with men of different races then my own and also different religions. Here is a list of things that have been said/ done to me. Also I list the reasons for break up.

Dating a Black man. (my relationship lasted less than 6 months.)

1.) So you know if you go black, no one else will want you.
2.) What can't find a nice white guy?
3.) Yeah, bring your bf we will take him to KFC.
4.) you're dating a black guy, don't bring him in my house.
5.) GET THAT MEXICAN NI**A OFF MY PORCH!
6.) If you two have kids, you know he's going to abandon you right.
7.) Please, tell me you haven't slept with him, if you did no other white guy will want you.
8.) (in a store) Sir, empty your pockets. me: he didn't take anything. Them: it's just a precaution.
9.) Dood was that Danielle walking with a black guy, omg let's see if they hold hands.
10.) Only whores date black guys.
11.) Is his dick good? me: we haven't slept together......her: you expect me to believe that. All black men are horn dogs.
12.) to me.) Can you not stick to your own race, like seriously?

Reason we broke up: He went back to Ohio.

Dating a Mexican.

1.) Great so what if he steals your job?
2.) Can you two even support all the kids, mexicans don't believe in birth control.
3.) Great another wetback taking the white women.
4.) Is he legal?
5.) Great, you two spawn and we'll have more cockroaches running around.
6.) Are you sure he is not using you for a green card?


Reason we broke up: He had a baby....with another girl...while we were dating.


Dating a Asian (who I later married.)
1.) (from a friend I had since 6th grade) How could you do that? I mean dating out of your race.
2.) What if he beats you?
3.) You know women have to keep their eyes down and not speak right?
4.) Well, its your decision but I don't want to see you on the news dead in a ditch.
5.) (wanting to introduce him after we got serious, no one would accept.)
6.) (being woke up at 6 am while I was laying in bed naked with him) I know you two did it, so did he have a small penis?
7.) (to him) you were married before right,did you divorce her because she disobeyed.
8.) (To him) We should have killed you all off in the bombing of TOKYO. (ME: Don't you mean Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Also he's Vietnamese not Japanese.)
9.) She's dating a Korean, Japanese, Chinese. No one ever says Vietnamese.
10.) (TO ME) What are all those other Asians saying.
11.) (to me) Come in this nail salon with me and tell me what they're saying.


Things my husband has faced as a Asian man with me.
1.) (trying to be kind and introduce himself, family member refused to shake his hand)
2.(AFTER I GOT PREGNANT) Dood if its a girl, I'LL BE 36 WHEN SHES LEGAL. )
3.) So you are dating a white girl, don't you people usually stick to your own kind.

DATING A ARAB
1.) His name is Osama, like the terrorist.
2.) Are you sure being around him is safe.
3.) His english is horrible how you know he won't kill you.


DATING A WHITE MAN.
No one ever said crap to me when I dated a white guy. hmmm maybe it's because I am white.


That's Why I never believe in interracial relationships, I will have sex but not marriage or dating, life's too short to put up with crap like that


Way to shoot yourself in the foot, man! :roll:
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Postby djfourmoney » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:22 pm

MZ you are seeing what I see all the time around here.

I thank you Danielle for your contribution. As I have been saying these are not isolated incidents to be judged on individual merit. There is genuine angst among middle class and lower White men. They believe the dating pool is being invaded by men of color which increases competition for White women in their income range.

As I said White men see the biggest threat from Black men and nobody else. She also exposed what I have been saying about White men and their lust for Asian women.

I am going to assume that Nicho is going to spend his entire life in Cleveland, OH. Even if that's the case he is already surrendering to White Supremacy.

Bravo dude and without a single shot fired....
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby MarcosZeitola » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:33 pm

djfourmoney wrote:MZ you are seeing what I see all the time around here.

I thank you Danielle for your contribution. As I have been saying these are not isolated incidents to be judged on individual merit. There is genuine angst among middle class and lower White men. They believe the dating pool is being invaded by men of color which increases competition for White women in their income range.

As I said White men see the biggest threat from Black men and nobody else. She also exposed what I have been saying about White men and their lust for Asian women.

I am going to assume that Nicho is going to spend his entire life in Cleveland, OH. Even if that's the case he is already surrendering to White Supremacy.

Bravo dude and without a single shot fired....


It's a very ridiculous fear, really. White women tend to mostly date white men still, and I don't see this changing anytime soon. On average, most people end up together with someone of the same ethnicity in 9 out of 10 cases. I see a lot of Latino men with white women, quite a few Arab men and very black men. I rarely if ever see white women in relationships with Asian men, although it obviously happens as evidenced by Danielle.

It is my belief that the majority of people date around quite diversely, but in the end they settle down with someone their own race. There's plenty of exceptions however as it is ultimately, above all, a matter of personal taste who ends up with whom.

As far as racists go? Virulent racists, regardless of their skin color, tend to be those men no women wants to sleep with anyway. A racist white man is racist primarily because of his sexual frustration. The same can be said for racist Asian or Black men. They are the lowest of the lowest in whatever ethnic group they belong to, and therefore lash out at interracial couples with fume at their mouths. All this achieves is that it showcases their own personal insecurities and lack of success with the opposite sex.

Well that's my theory, anyway. ;)
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Postby nicho12 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:51 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:MZ you are seeing what I see all the time around here.

I thank you Danielle for your contribution. As I have been saying these are not isolated incidents to be judged on individual merit. There is genuine angst among middle class and lower White men. They believe the dating pool is being invaded by men of color which increases competition for White women in their income range.

As I said White men see the biggest threat from Black men and nobody else. She also exposed what I have been saying about White men and their lust for Asian women.

I am going to assume that Nicho is going to spend his entire life in Cleveland, OH. Even if that's the case he is already surrendering to White Supremacy.

Bravo dude and without a single shot fired....


It's a very ridiculous fear, really. White women tend to mostly date white men still, and I don't see this changing anytime soon. On average, most people end up together with someone of the same ethnicity in 9 out of 10 cases. I see a lot of Latino men with white women, quite a few Arab men and very black men. I rarely if ever see white women in relationships with Asian men, although it obviously happens as evidenced by Danielle.

It is my belief that the majority of people date around quite diversely, but in the end they settle down with someone their own race. There's plenty of exceptions however as it is ultimately, above all, a matter of personal taste who ends up with whom.

As far as racists go? Virulent racists, regardless of their skin color, tend to be those men no women wants to sleep with anyway. A racist white man is racist primarily because of his sexual frustration. The same can be said for racist Asian or Black men. They are the lowest of the lowest in whatever ethnic group they belong to, and therefore lash out at interracial couples with fume at their mouths. All this achieves is that it showcases their own personal insecurities and lack of success with the opposite sex.

Well that's my theory, anyway. ;)


Not necessary true, yes some racists are sexually frustrated but a good number of racists want to keep their bloodline pure and don't want to have kids who don't look like them, for example do you really believe that a guy like Prince Williams of Great Britain would ever date or marry a black or Asian woman so as not look racist
nicho12
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:51 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio

Postby MarcosZeitola » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:03 pm

nicho12 wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:MZ you are seeing what I see all the time around here.

I thank you Danielle for your contribution. As I have been saying these are not isolated incidents to be judged on individual merit. There is genuine angst among middle class and lower White men. They believe the dating pool is being invaded by men of color which increases competition for White women in their income range.

As I said White men see the biggest threat from Black men and nobody else. She also exposed what I have been saying about White men and their lust for Asian women.

I am going to assume that Nicho is going to spend his entire life in Cleveland, OH. Even if that's the case he is already surrendering to White Supremacy.

Bravo dude and without a single shot fired....


It's a very ridiculous fear, really. White women tend to mostly date white men still, and I don't see this changing anytime soon. On average, most people end up together with someone of the same ethnicity in 9 out of 10 cases. I see a lot of Latino men with white women, quite a few Arab men and very black men. I rarely if ever see white women in relationships with Asian men, although it obviously happens as evidenced by Danielle.

It is my belief that the majority of people date around quite diversely, but in the end they settle down with someone their own race. There's plenty of exceptions however as it is ultimately, above all, a matter of personal taste who ends up with whom.

As far as racists go? Virulent racists, regardless of their skin color, tend to be those men no women wants to sleep with anyway. A racist white man is racist primarily because of his sexual frustration. The same can be said for racist Asian or Black men. They are the lowest of the lowest in whatever ethnic group they belong to, and therefore lash out at interracial couples with fume at their mouths. All this achieves is that it showcases their own personal insecurities and lack of success with the opposite sex.

Well that's my theory, anyway. ;)


Not necessary true, yes some racists are sexually frustrated but a good number of racists want to keep their bloodline pure and don't want to have kids who don't look like them, for example do you really believe that a guy like Prince Williams of Great Britain would ever date or marry a black or Asian woman so as not look racist


There's no such thing as "keeping the bloodline pure", as a black chick or an Asian chick isn't any less human then a white girl. So whoever you knock up, the kid will be genetically 50% you, 50% her. All that differentiates the races is skin tone, bone structure and in some cases intelligence, although that is very much an individual trait rather then a racial one.

Your bloodline will not be any less pure if you procreate outside your race. If anything the offspring from a mixed couple is often more attractive then their parents. I've seen half-Asian and half-black girls who were far cuter then their respective mothers, who were rather plain looking themselves as well as their fathers.

If someone is racist, like extremely racist? That's either because they were raised in a very racist household or were influenced at a young age by other people holding such views. Some people develop such views as a result of various negative experiences in life. But whatever the result of these views may be, it isn't healthy. It's totally okay to only want to date people of your own race and it's not racist at all. Personal taste can never be racist. But to put others down for their choice of partner because you don't like their race, that shits just plain wrong. Love is love.

A lot of people are also huge hypocrites anyway... White guys with Asian or Latina chicks is fine, even black girls. But a black guy dating a white woman is suddenly seen as a capital offense. It's preposterous. :roll:
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Postby DanielleNguyen » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:23 pm

well race should not matter when it comes to love. I have dated men of different races and people seem to look down on interracial relationships. As for the childbearing so what if the child looks mostly black or Asian, ect. Shouldn't that make me happy? If a woman truly loves you she will be happy if the child mostly looks like you. I honestly hope for that with my second child. My first child looks all like me. I hope my son has his father's black hair and brown eyes, and if he has lots of Asian features more than white well good for my son too. A woman should be proud if the child looks like you. Plus, if a woman has a child by you, isn't that her accepting you and all the criticism that comes with it. Maybe, it's just me, but in my eyes and heart I put my husband up on a pedi stole. The point I was getting at in this post is that no matter who you date interracial couples face some sort of injustice/ fire from other people. But at the same time, it takes a strong couple to be in a inter racial relationship.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 320
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:19 pm
Location: North dakota

Postby Cornfed » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:36 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:A lot of people are also huge hypocrites anyway... White guys with Asian or Latina chicks is fine, even black girls. But a black guy dating a white woman is suddenly seen as a capital offense. It's preposterous. :roll:

It is perfectly simple. The fecundity is of a race is proportional to the number of breeding females and sperm is cheap whereas eggs are expensive. White females breeding with lesser races reduces the propagation of quality genes whereas white men doing so enhances it. There is no opportunity cost to white men impregnating non-white females, since we can produce unlimited sperm, but there is an opportunity cost to white females being impregnated by non-white males, since they can only have so many children.

As for dating a black guy being a capital offence, it certainly was for these stupid c**ts and any unfortunate family members who happened to be around at the time of the chimpout.
http://blackracismandracehatred.blogspot.de/2013/11/look-at-these-faces_19.html
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby jtest28 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:02 pm

What many people, especially white women and black men, so conveniently fail to mention is people don't like white women with black guys because its so common, and it doesn't take a mathematical genius to see white men cannot support such a large gap in the gender ratio. Now theres a huge shortage of white women for white men. Thats NOT racism, stop pretending and LYING about that. Its a gender ratio problem. These same white women throw a fit when they start seeing white men go elsewhere in any kind of numbers. It doesn't mean they hate Asian women either. And no, it doesn't have anything to do with "sexual frustration". Wow, didn't know black guys could be feminist like that. Why cant people admit a numbers problem? Heh? Why the political correctness, 'Well it must be racist" the good news is Ive had enough of this crap myself and will REALLY enjoy watching white women squirm around now that I'm getting an Asian girl. maybe I can even start post here like the opening thread and clamor for victim sympathy. Sorry, bitch, but YOU are not the victim, you're the causative factor.
jtest28
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:49 pm

Postby MarcosZeitola » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:31 pm

Cornfed wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:A lot of people are also huge hypocrites anyway... White guys with Asian or Latina chicks is fine, even black girls. But a black guy dating a white woman is suddenly seen as a capital offense. It's preposterous. :roll:

It is perfectly simple. The fecundity is of a race is proportional to the number of breeding females and sperm is cheap whereas eggs are expensive. White females breeding with lesser races reduces the propagation of quality genes whereas white men doing so enhances it. There is no opportunity cost to white men impregnating non-white females, since we can produce unlimited sperm, but there is an opportunity cost to white females being impregnated by non-white males, since they can only have so many children.

As for dating a black guy being a capital offence, it certainly was for these stupid c**ts and any unfortunate family members who happened to be around at the time of the chimpout.
http://blackracismandracehatred.blogspot.de/2013/11/look-at-these-faces_19.html


Them being lesser is a personal opinion. It is my belief that it individuals who are better or lesser, rather then entire races. For you to dismiss the entire African race like this is kind of a douche move considering how a lot of the forums' members are black. If they can get a nice white girl, why wouldn't you just be glad for them? Don't be such a partypooper. Sour grapes much? :roll:

jtest28 wrote:What many people, especially white women and black men, so conveniently fail to mention is people don't like white women with black guys because its so common, and it doesn't take a mathematical genius to see white men cannot support such a large gap in the gender ratio. Now theres a huge shortage of white women for white men. Thats NOT racism, stop pretending and LYING about that. Its a gender ratio problem. These same white women throw a fit when they start seeing white men go elsewhere in any kind of numbers. It doesn't mean they hate Asian women either. And no, it doesn't have anything to do with "sexual frustration". Wow, didn't know black guys could be feminist like that. Why cant people admit a numbers problem? Heh? Why the political correctness, 'Well it must be racist" the good news is Ive had enough of this crap myself and will REALLY enjoy watching white women squirm around now that I'm getting an Asian girl. maybe I can even start post here like the opening thread and clamor for victim sympathy. Sorry, bitch, but YOU are not the victim, you're the causative factor.


If she's happy, she's happy and I'll be happy for her. Ya know, out of civility and all that. Basically what she says has been said a thousand times before. It's common knowledge and nothing new under the sun. It adds nothing to the discussion whatsoever. And that's coming from a white guy with an Asian wife.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Postby Cornfed » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:50 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:Them being lesser is a personal opinion.

No, it is a testable and verifiable fact.

For you to dismiss the entire African race like this is kind of a douche move considering how a lot of the forums' members are black.

Using the term "African race" to refer exclusively to blacks is racist/speciesist hate speech. There are many human breeds and primate species represented in Africa, not just blacks. Stop being so bigoted.

If they can get a nice white girl, why wouldn't you just be glad for them?

Because they are further contaminating the mudshark skanks that are committing bestiality with them as well as contaminating future generations. Physical contact with Western sluts is like using an unsanitized public toilet at the best of times. Contact with one who is into bestiality is intolerably gross. That females who could produce beautiful human children instead shit out psychotic sheboons and half-witted bucks who will go on to be a public hazard is just sick. I have to live in this world. Why should I approve of people and blacks ruining it?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby nicho12 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:07 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
nicho12 wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:MZ you are seeing what I see all the time around here.

I thank you Danielle for your contribution. As I have been saying these are not isolated incidents to be judged on individual merit. There is genuine angst among middle class and lower White men. They believe the dating pool is being invaded by men of color which increases competition for White women in their income range.

As I said White men see the biggest threat from Black men and nobody else. She also exposed what I have been saying about White men and their lust for Asian women.

I am going to assume that Nicho is going to spend his entire life in Cleveland, OH. Even if that's the case he is already surrendering to White Supremacy.

Bravo dude and without a single shot fired....


It's a very ridiculous fear, really. White women tend to mostly date white men still, and I don't see this changing anytime soon. On average, most people end up together with someone of the same ethnicity in 9 out of 10 cases. I see a lot of Latino men with white women, quite a few Arab men and very black men. I rarely if ever see white women in relationships with Asian men, although it obviously happens as evidenced by Danielle.

It is my belief that the majority of people date around quite diversely, but in the end they settle down with someone their own race. There's plenty of exceptions however as it is ultimately, above all, a matter of personal taste who ends up with whom.

As far as racists go? Virulent racists, regardless of their skin color, tend to be those men no women wants to sleep with anyway. A racist white man is racist primarily because of his sexual frustration. The same can be said for racist Asian or Black men. They are the lowest of the lowest in whatever ethnic group they belong to, and therefore lash out at interracial couples with fume at their mouths. All this achieves is that it showcases their own personal insecurities and lack of success with the opposite sex.

Well that's my theory, anyway. ;)


Not necessary true, yes some racists are sexually frustrated but a good number of racists want to keep their bloodline pure and don't want to have kids who don't look like them, for example do you really believe that a guy like Prince Williams of Great Britain would ever date or marry a black or Asian woman so as not look racist


There's no such thing as "keeping the bloodline pure", as a black chick or an Asian chick isn't any less human then a white girl. So whoever you knock up, the kid will be genetically 50% you, 50% her. All that differentiates the races is skin tone, bone structure and in some cases intelligence, although that is very much an individual trait rather then a racial one.

Your bloodline will not be any less pure if you procreate outside your race. If anything the offspring from a mixed couple is often more attractive then their parents. I've seen half-Asian and half-black girls who were far cuter then their respective mothers, who were rather plain looking themselves as well as their fathers.

If someone is racist, like extremely racist? That's either because they were raised in a very racist household or were influenced at a young age by other people holding such views. Some people develop such views as a result of various negative experiences in life. But whatever the result of these views may be, it isn't healthy. It's totally okay to only want to date people of your own race and it's not racist at all. Personal taste can never be racist. But to put others down for their choice of partner because you don't like their race, that shits just plain wrong. Love is love.

A lot of people are also huge hypocrites anyway... White guys with Asian or Latina chicks is fine, even black girls. But a black guy dating a white woman is suddenly seen as a capital offense. It's preposterous. :roll:


Am just saying that the elites like the royal families around the world can never permit racial intermarriage, in fact most royals marry within their family members like close cousins, Kate Middleton was really a rare exception because she wasn't a royal, she was an outsider and she's white, now imagine if she was black or Asian
nicho12
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:51 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio

Postby KokujinKrusader » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:10 pm

nicho12 wrote:
Am just saying that the elites like the royal families around the world can never permit racial intermarriage, in fact most royals marry within their family members like close cousins, Kate Middleton was really a rare exception because she wasn't a royal, she was an outsider and she's white, now imagine if she was black or Asian


I think that if she were a rich or celebrity Asian, maybe from Hong Kong with Chinese blood she would be accepted. Everything else would probably cause an uproar.
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:53 am
Location: East Asia and California

Next

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests