Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Crap you'll hear when dating men of different races.

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:52 pm

jtest28 wrote:What many people, especially white women and black men, so conveniently fail to mention is people don't like white women with black guys because its so common, and it doesn't take a mathematical genius to see white men cannot support such a large gap in the gender ratio. Now theres a huge shortage of white women for white men. Thats NOT racism, stop pretending and LYING about that. Its a gender ratio problem. These same white women throw a fit when they start seeing white men go elsewhere in any kind of numbers. It doesn't mean they hate Asian women either. And no, it doesn't have anything to do with "sexual frustration". Wow, didn't know black guys could be feminist like that. Why cant people admit a numbers problem? Heh? Why the political correctness, 'Well it must be racist" the good news is Ive had enough of this crap myself and will REALLY enjoy watching white women squirm around now that I'm getting an Asian girl. maybe I can even start post here like the opening thread and clamor for victim sympathy. Sorry, bitch, but YOU are not the victim, you're the causative factor.

That is the white male sense of entitlement. As with many other things in life (jobs, wealth, etc) some white feel that they are ENTITLED to white women simply because they are white.

News flash, white women are not your property and you are not ENTITLED to have one over any other race of man regardless of your feelings.

If you can't out-compete another man for a white woman, get out of the game.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1405
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am







Postby zboy1 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:42 pm

Jonny Law wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Johnny Law: it seems like you think racism in America is not so important or so limited, it doesn't exist. Why do you think that? Is it because you're an entitled White guy that doesn't like to face facts regarding racism, or are you just blind to the racial problems that exist in the West?


-FACT-
JEWS FACE THE MOST RACISM. JEWS ARE ALSO THE MOST SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE IN AMERICA ON AVERAGE.

SO YOUR BULL-CRAP ABOUT RACISM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING.

AND I AN MIXED HISPANIC MOTHER SIDE/ WHITE FATHER'S SIDE

SO KEEP ON COMPLAINING AND I WILL BE ENJOYING LIFE AND FOREIGN GIRLS. JUST KEEP ON B-ITCHING AND I WILL SEND YOU A POSTCARD

THANK YOU :)


I already live overseas, but thanks for your suggestion. LOL.

Jews face the most racism....hum, bullsh*t! Zionists control mostly everything in the Western World--so I know you're a complete troll. Does anyone really believe that Jews are the most oppressed? LOL.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby jtest28 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:09 pm

Then its black entitlement that drives blacks nuts when they see a white man with a black woman. Lying motherf***er

In my area a few years ago, 1 out of 3 white women were with a black, though now they've had since to change, anyway, so there were so many lonely white men, that white men and black women started dating each other, though they aren't naturally attracted to each other, which is what pisses me off that this shortage on both sides is caused by white women and black men, and let me tell you the number of racists blacks who attacked these white men in GANGs. So you sir are simply full of shit. Obviously.
jtest28
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:49 pm

Postby jtest28 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:18 pm

Next thing you will claim is whites make 20 times the money.

I would say its simply biology, not "entitlement". This race mixing has been one of the biggest helpers of feminism because it creates a woman shortage for white males. I wouldn't call that "entitlement"
Last edited by jtest28 on Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jtest28
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:49 pm

Postby jtest28 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:26 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:If you can't out-compete another man for a white woman, get out of the game.

Wow, great way to make women EVEN more spoiled is to compete for them. Thanks to black fuckers you yourself, thats just whats happened.
jtest28
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:49 pm

Postby Cornfed » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:19 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:If you can't out-compete another man for a white woman, get out of the game.

The trouble is that under the current regime the game is rigged so that the worst scum tend to win. I seem to remember you commenting on this with respect to the black community.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4640
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby Cornfed » Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:05 am

jtest28 wrote:In my area a few years ago, 1 out of 3 white women were with a black

Just when you think Western sluts can stoop no lower. The sluts should have to register as sex offenders and warn white men in their neighborhoods, lest innocent men befoul themselves by contact with them.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4640
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby Jonny Law » Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:11 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
jtest28 wrote:What many people, especially white women and black men, so conveniently fail to mention is people don't like white women with black guys because its so common, and it doesn't take a mathematical genius to see white men cannot support such a large gap in the gender ratio. Now theres a huge shortage of white women for white men. Thats NOT racism, stop pretending and LYING about that. Its a gender ratio problem. These same white women throw a fit when they start seeing white men go elsewhere in any kind of numbers. It doesn't mean they hate Asian women either. And no, it doesn't have anything to do with "sexual frustration". Wow, didn't know black guys could be feminist like that. Why cant people admit a numbers problem? Heh? Why the political correctness, 'Well it must be racist" the good news is Ive had enough of this crap myself and will REALLY enjoy watching white women squirm around now that I'm getting an Asian girl. maybe I can even start post here like the opening thread and clamor for victim sympathy. Sorry, bitch, but YOU are not the victim, you're the causative factor.

That is the white male sense of entitlement. As with many other things in life (jobs, wealth, etc) some white feel that they are ENTITLED to white women simply because they are white.

News flash, white women are not your property and you are not ENTITLED to have one over any other race of man regardless of your feelings.

If you can't out-compete another man for a white woman, get out of the game.


Really? Women are not property? Bullsh*t!

Since the beginning women were considered property.

Just admit you are a feminist mangina

thanks,
Jonny Law
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 695
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 8:14 pm

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:36 am

jtest28 wrote:Then its black entitlement that drives blacks nuts when they see a white man with a black woman. Lying motherf***er

In my area a few years ago, 1 out of 3 white women were with a black, though now they've had since to change, anyway, so there were so many lonely white men, that white men and black women started dating each other, though they aren't naturally attracted to each other, which is what pisses me off that this shortage on both sides is caused by white women and black men, and let me tell you the number of racists blacks who attacked these white men in GANGs. So you sir are simply full of shit. Obviously.


Black Entitlement? How Whites say its Black Entitlement when nobody supports that view and then you'll scoff and say it's liberals preventing the truth from being told.

That is the frequent of so-called "racial realist" who believe elites prevent the truth from being told on how inferior Black people are. Our poster boy for this is of course the Village Idiot.

Sorry but there is no proof of Black Entitlement, what you see at best is a few vocal but generally stupid "Pro Blacks". They are very loud tiny minority...

There is no shortage of anything. The reason is this...

You don't make enough! So what you're saying is women available in your income strata are increasingly dating Black men. Like I have also said thousands of times is that White men are reacting in many ways to this increase in competition for their women. But many men appear to be poor sports by asking White women if they have dated Black men before.

If the answer is yes, then most White men eliminate this woman off their eligible list. This is unfair and rightly paints White men as poor sports, sore losers at best and men with inferiority complexes at the worse.

Black women are on the bottom of the dating pool and what do you mean there's no natural attraction? What kinda BS is this????? White men dating Black women is no cause of concern for most Black men. My own friend Sam scoffs at Black women dating White men, similar to how lots of White men view their women dating Black men.

For Black men, they believe Black women, especially educated Black women are selecting White men because they are a better match and more economically secure.

For White men it has nothing to do with financial security because nine times out of ten you'll have more money or legacy wealth then most Black men in direct competition with you.

The inferiority complex kicks in from watching too much IR porn. While on average Black men have bigger penises than White men, that's not the case across the board. But again this bothers White men and very few admit this is the case and lash out with racial slurs. Are these people racist? I believe so, because as a member of the dominate culture you shouldn't feel threaten by men who are economically inferior to you in most cases.

Which is why most White men vote Republican. They want to keep their economic advantage.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:45 am

Jonny Law wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
jtest28 wrote:What many people, especially white women and black men, so conveniently fail to mention is people don't like white women with black guys because its so common, and it doesn't take a mathematical genius to see white men cannot support such a large gap in the gender ratio. Now theres a huge shortage of white women for white men. Thats NOT racism, stop pretending and LYING about that. Its a gender ratio problem. These same white women throw a fit when they start seeing white men go elsewhere in any kind of numbers. It doesn't mean they hate Asian women either. And no, it doesn't have anything to do with "sexual frustration". Wow, didn't know black guys could be feminist like that. Why cant people admit a numbers problem? Heh? Why the political correctness, 'Well it must be racist" the good news is Ive had enough of this crap myself and will REALLY enjoy watching white women squirm around now that I'm getting an Asian girl. maybe I can even start post here like the opening thread and clamor for victim sympathy. Sorry, bitch, but YOU are not the victim, you're the causative factor.

That is the white male sense of entitlement. As with many other things in life (jobs, wealth, etc) some white feel that they are ENTITLED to white women simply because they are white.

News flash, white women are not your property and you are not ENTITLED to have one over any other race of man regardless of your feelings.

If you can't out-compete another man for a white woman, get out of the game.


Really? Women are not property? Bullsh*t!

Since the beginning women were considered property.

Just admit you are a feminist mangina

thanks,


Women are not property, this is 2014, not 1492.

So you're train of thought is that when women were property they behaved better? Now that they have thrown off the shackles, we have high abortion rates, delaying marriage/family formation and high divorce rates.

No! The rules of the game are no longer 100% controlled by men. You are no longer expected (as men) to marry young, but women still need too for biological reasons.

The worse looking a man is and knows it, the more willing he is to settle. White men work the list, they start with White women. They they go after Asian women, Latin women and finally Black women.

This why many White men will fly 3/4 of the way around the world on a last ditch effort to find a bride.

Most Black men don't have to do this nor do they have the financial to even do so, though that's not quite true. Our spending habits are not the same and unless you fully understand why that is, then you don't have a complete picture of why things happen the way they do.

Anyway, you sound defeated if you feel the need to call people Magina without any justifiable reason other than to disagree that Women are men's property.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:55 am

jtest28 wrote:Next thing you will claim is whites make 20 times the money.

I would say its simply biology, not "entitlement". This race mixing has been one of the biggest helpers of feminism because it creates a woman shortage for white males. I wouldn't call that "entitlement"


Again a woman shortage? No dude you don't make enough money! Neither do most Black men. This is often the excuse Black women give for Black men dating White women that once a Black men experiences some success he automatically goes after White women. The statistics don't back that claim up. I've never made more than $35,000 in one year and have dated and could have married any of six or seven White women.

Whites do make more money, just because YOU and your family and friends don't, doesn't make the stats untrue. You are not qualified to comment actually because I have been in both camps much longer than you have.

I know how Black families work and I know how White families work.

I know what keeps most Black families poor and what keeps most White families middle class and higher. Poverty in general terms is colorblind but it's also generational.

Going by your avatar, I would say you have a weight problem. I would also say most women don't like full beards. Now if you don't want to change these things about yourself and rather find a woman to accept you for how you are, then I suggest calling Mark at Dream Connections. As long as you have the right mindset and don't see you're self as some sort of victim of a race/gender war where you believe you are a casualty because no lower middle class White women are available too you, he'll help you.

Otherwise if you keep claiming victim status (which I refuse to allow White men to claim), I will simply tell you to lose weight, shave and make more money.

In another country you might find a woman that is not as caught up in appearances as most Western women are and FYI lots of Latin American women too.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:15 am

KokujinKrusader wrote:
nicho12 wrote:
Am just saying that the elites like the royal families around the world can never permit racial intermarriage, in fact most royals marry within their family members like close cousins, Kate Middleton was really a rare exception because she wasn't a royal, she was an outsider and she's white, now imagine if she was black or Asian


I think that if she were a rich or celebrity Asian, maybe from Hong Kong with Chinese blood she would be accepted. Everything else would probably cause an uproar.


Prince of The Netherlands married a White Latina (Argentinean) no uproar happen.

There was celebration when Grace Kelly, one of Hollywood's young elite married the Prince of Monaco.

Why what elites do is of interest to you and why do you believe if they are trying to keep their blood lines pure, that the rest of society should follow suit?

I guess you have forgotten that most royal families exist because of incest? If they are unable to find a mate among the commoner society they often turned inward. This mostly stopped when science found how what was happening to royal families to have so many retarded children or children that have painful and violent deaths not often reaching the age of a teenager.

All this nonsense is emotional laced drivel. I can't find a girl, so it MUST be the fault of diversity and racial mixing. Like Elliot Rodger, he was upset he could get hot Blonde chicks to date him but was upset some of these women were seen with Black men (without any idea if there was a sexual relationship or not).

As I keep saying this is the problem of middle class and lower middle class White men not being able to find a suitable woman to marry is leading to lots of violence in America.

HouseMD is right, if White men are increasingly looking at Asian women that would mean there's a net surplus of women in the dating market.

The problem is, more White women have college degrees than White men do. As I said this is simple economics problem. The days of going to high school and getting a job in a machine shop that eventually pays enough money to consider starting a family are LONG GONE. There are jobs you can get that pay well but don't require a college degree. Will White women in America find that appealing? Likely not, but some will.

As I keep saying this website should be changed to Miserable At Home because beyond a few people, so many are miserable at home, frustrated with the dating market and reject playing the game because THEY didn't change the rules, women did.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby nicho12 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:50 am

djfourmoney wrote:
KokujinKrusader wrote:
nicho12 wrote:
Am just saying that the elites like the royal families around the world can never permit racial intermarriage, in fact most royals marry within their family members like close cousins, Kate Middleton was really a rare exception because she wasn't a royal, she was an outsider and she's white, now imagine if she was black or Asian


I think that if she were a rich or celebrity Asian, maybe from Hong Kong with Chinese blood she would be accepted. Everything else would probably cause an uproar.


Prince of The Netherlands married a White Latina (Argentinean) no uproar happen.

There was celebration when Grace Kelly, one of Hollywood's young elite married the Prince of Monaco.

Why what elites do is of interest to you and why do you believe if they are trying to keep their blood lines pure, that the rest of society should follow suit?

I guess you have forgotten that most royal families exist because of incest? If they are unable to find a mate among the commoner society they often turned inward. This mostly stopped when science found how what was happening to royal families to have so many retarded children or children that have painful and violent deaths not often reaching the age of a teenager.

All this nonsense is emotional laced drivel. I can't find a girl, so it MUST be the fault of diversity and racial mixing. Like Elliot Rodger, he was upset he could get hot Blonde chicks to date him but was upset some of these women were seen with Black men (without any idea if there was a sexual relationship or not).

As I keep saying this is the problem of middle class and lower middle class White men not being able to find a suitable woman to marry is leading to lots of violence in America.

HouseMD is right, if White men are increasingly looking at Asian women that would mean there's a net surplus of women in the dating market.

The problem is, more White women have college degrees than White men do. As I said this is simple economics problem. The days of going to high school and getting a job in a machine shop that eventually pays enough money to consider starting a family are LONG GONE. There are jobs you can get that pay well but don't require a college degree. Will White women in America find that appealing? Likely not, but some will.

As I keep saying this website should be changed to Miserable At Home because beyond a few people, so many are miserable at home, frustrated with the dating market and reject playing the game because THEY didn't change the rules, women did.


You must be some retarded idiot, I would like you to parrot this nonsense when this whole artificial evil system is gone
nicho12
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:51 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:09 am

nicho12 wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
KokujinKrusader wrote:
nicho12 wrote:
Am just saying that the elites like the royal families around the world can never permit racial intermarriage, in fact most royals marry within their family members like close cousins, Kate Middleton was really a rare exception because she wasn't a royal, she was an outsider and she's white, now imagine if she was black or Asian


I think that if she were a rich or celebrity Asian, maybe from Hong Kong with Chinese blood she would be accepted. Everything else would probably cause an uproar.


Prince of The Netherlands married a White Latina (Argentinean) no uproar happen.

There was celebration when Grace Kelly, one of Hollywood's young elite married the Prince of Monaco.

Why what elites do is of interest to you and why do you believe if they are trying to keep their blood lines pure, that the rest of society should follow suit?

I guess you have forgotten that most royal families exist because of incest? If they are unable to find a mate among the commoner society they often turned inward. This mostly stopped when science found how what was happening to royal families to have so many retarded children or children that have painful and violent deaths not often reaching the age of a teenager.

All this nonsense is emotional laced drivel. I can't find a girl, so it MUST be the fault of diversity and racial mixing. Like Elliot Rodger, he was upset he could get hot Blonde chicks to date him but was upset some of these women were seen with Black men (without any idea if there was a sexual relationship or not).

As I keep saying this is the problem of middle class and lower middle class White men not being able to find a suitable woman to marry is leading to lots of violence in America.

HouseMD is right, if White men are increasingly looking at Asian women that would mean there's a net surplus of women in the dating market.

The problem is, more White women have college degrees than White men do. As I said this is simple economics problem. The days of going to high school and getting a job in a machine shop that eventually pays enough money to consider starting a family are LONG GONE. There are jobs you can get that pay well but don't require a college degree. Will White women in America find that appealing? Likely not, but some will.

As I keep saying this website should be changed to Miserable At Home because beyond a few people, so many are miserable at home, frustrated with the dating market and reject playing the game because THEY didn't change the rules, women did.


You must be some retarded idiot, I would like you to parrot this nonsense when this whole artificial evil system is gone


How can I be a retarded idiot? You could have just used one to get your point across - :roll:

What artificial evil system are you talking about? You must be Miserable At Home because you can't even articulate what your problem is, other than to call people Magina, how original.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Dragon » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:33 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
jtest28 wrote:What many people, especially white women and black men, so conveniently fail to mention is people don't like white women with black guys because its so common, and it doesn't take a mathematical genius to see white men cannot support such a large gap in the gender ratio. Now theres a huge shortage of white women for white men. Thats NOT racism, stop pretending and LYING about that. Its a gender ratio problem. These same white women throw a fit when they start seeing white men go elsewhere in any kind of numbers. It doesn't mean they hate Asian women either. And no, it doesn't have anything to do with "sexual frustration". Wow, didn't know black guys could be feminist like that. Why cant people admit a numbers problem? Heh? Why the political correctness, 'Well it must be racist" the good news is Ive had enough of this crap myself and will REALLY enjoy watching white women squirm around now that I'm getting an Asian girl. maybe I can even start post here like the opening thread and clamor for victim sympathy. Sorry, bitch, but YOU are not the victim, you're the causative factor.

That is the white male sense of entitlement. As with many other things in life (jobs, wealth, etc) some white feel that they are ENTITLED to white women simply because they are white.

News flash, white women are not your property and you are not ENTITLED to have one over any other race of man regardless of your feelings.

If you can't out-compete another man for a white woman, get out of the game.


http://whitemenofcraigslist.tumblr.com/

White men have a history of being creepy to non-white women too. In before yellow fever...
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:31 am

PreviousNext

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests