Why he chose me an American Woman

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Why he chose me an American Woman

Post by DanielleNguyen »

So today, as I read on happier abroad all the American woman hatred, I wondered why my husband, Anthony, chose me. I mean he traveled all over the world to places like Kuwait, Japan, Korea, well you get the idea. So, why settle for a woman that everyone else seems to hate with a passion. Plus, my husband is also Vietnamese. Why go after a woman of different race?

me when I first met my husband Anthony:
looks: shoulder length golden ash brown hair, green eyes.
Personality: Same as it is now.
Baggage: Pregnant, dumped after my test came back positive.

I know what most men are thinking, you say what now??? There is no way in hell I would date you. Now here's the icing on the cake. We started dating September 2012 and he married me in June 2013. So I asked him what made me so different and his dating experiences from around the world.

JAPAN
My husband had a hard time dating in Japan.Why the women were to shy, and the ones he did date that weren't shy were to picky. Like I want a man who does this, this, and this and only this.

KOREA
Korea he says was the easiest. People were a lot more friendly and welcoming.

AMERICA (WHERE HE MET ME)
I was open and honest with him from the get go. I told him hey I am pregnant and if you want a relationship with me you have to accept that. To him that was refreshing. I could have been like most American women, slept with him on the first date, then claim pregnancy, but no one really respects those girl. Anthony says it's easy to find a girl in America, but finding a good one is hard. He liked my honesty, he liked how I knew what I wanted to eat, and no I didn't steal his fries like most women. He enjoyed that I didn't mind to grab him and dance. He liked the fact when it started raining instead of running to the car I walked hand in hand with a smile on my face. He liked my intelligence and that I knew how to have fun. I guess he never had a bored moment with me, even at a laundry mat I put the basket over our heads and kissed. (no one can see PDA in the laundry basket helmet) Plus, I guess he liked that I taught him how to catch fireflies. Maybe he liked the love of life I had and childlike essence. When he deployed, I literally wrote him a letter everyday. I figured he'd get bored over there and even now when we are married he still has those letters. Sometimes I read them and go back.

Conclusion
I know most people on here hate Americans. However, there are the true genuine ones out there like myself. Of course we are hard to find.But who knows, maybe one day, you'll pass me on the street, see a true genuine smile and think maybe America isn't so bad after all.
Last edited by DanielleNguyen on June 13th, 2014, 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Re: Why he chose me an American Woman

Post by C.J. »

DanielleNguyen wrote:But who knows, maybe one day, you'll pass me on the street, see a true genuine smile and think maybe America isn't so bad after all.
You do know, that based on the population data, you'll see more:
-ugly women(who have entitlement issues, no less)
-fat women(same thing, no surprise)
-taken women(who would drop their partner in a heartbeat for some dumb stuff, oddly enough)
-closet racist hypocrites who single out one race but will gladly drop their pants for another(not even gonna touch this)
-trainee career bitches(not even going there)
Than single, decent, NOT mentally challenged western women who'll even have a molecule of attraction for a decent western man and won't sabotage themselves on the first date?

That's right, those kind of women are a needle in a VERY LARGE haystack! THAT's why western men go to Asia, or just about ANYWHERE ELSE to find women who don't have numerous other issues that most foreign women don't have! I hate women in general, and even *I* have known and experienced this for years! :lol:
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

I've seen lots of the second one. I don't get second one...the whole dump over stupid stuff.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why don't you let your husband post his reasons on here for picking you? Does he know about this site? Have you shown it to him?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

Post by KokujinKrusader »

Maybe you're a diamond in the rough, or a diamond in his eyes at least. Good for the two of you, but I personally am not attracted to the typical American woman, and once I bleach myself, it's Taiwan here I come!
Grand Admiral Game taught me how to improve my mindset in order to achieve the success that I wanted in life!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Jesus God Almighty. One AW on the site and she was pregnant by a different man when she met her husband. God Almighty. Jesus Almighty.

I am telling myself that she is a deep-cover troll for Australian Secret Service, still after Peter Andrew Nolan. I just CANNOT believe that this shit is real.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Danielle, I don't think it's a good idea to tell people that you're an exception or that you're one of the genuine ones. It doesn't sound genuine. It's like saying trust me, I'm a lawyer. Let us make up our own minds about whether or not you're one of the good ones. That's a decision for us to make.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

I believe you Danielle are the stereotype that inspires so many to choose foreign women. Maybe it is because you are pregnant or maybe not.

you just complain so much for so little reason. Why did he choose you? -Answer- ask him. He probably like to be tortured by you constant b-itching

I do not know why he chose you exactly.

MY ADVICE- BE NICE TO HIM STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT EVERYTHING. JUST SHUT UP AND MAKE HIM A SANDWICH AND BITE YOUR TONGUE EVERY TIME YOU ARE ABOUT TO SAY SOMETHING NEGATIVE TO HIM
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Re: Why he chose me an American Woman

Post by nicho12 »

DanielleNguyen wrote:So today, as I read on happier abroad all the American woman hatred, I wondered why my husband, Anthony, chose me. I mean he traveled all over the world to places like Kuwait, Japan, Korea, well you get the idea. So, why settle for a woman that everyone else seems to hate with a passion. Plus, my husband is also Vietnamese. Why go after a woman of different race?

me when I first met my husband Anthony:
looks: shoulder length golden ash brown hair, green eyes.
Personality: Same as it is now.
Baggage: Pregnant, dumped after my test came back positive.

I know what most men are thinking, you say what now??? There is no way in hell I would date you. Now here's the icing on the cake. We started dating September 2012 and he married me in June 2013. So I asked him what made me so different and his dating experiences from around the world.

JAPAN
My husband had a hard time dating in Japan.Why the women were to shy, and the ones he did date that weren't shy were to picky. Like I want a man who does this, this, and this and only this.

KOREA
Korea he says was the easiest. People were a lot more friendly and welcoming.

AMERICA (WHERE HE MET ME)
I was open and honest with him from the get go. I told him hey I am pregnant and if you want a relationship with me you have to accept that. To him that was refreshing. I could have been like most American women, slept with him on the first date, then claim pregnancy, but no one really respects those girl. Anthony says it's easy to find a girl in America, but finding a good one is hard. He liked my honesty, he liked how I knew what I wanted to eat, and no I didn't steal his fries like most women. He enjoyed that I didn't mind to grab him and dance. He liked the fact when it started raining instead of running to the car I walked hand in hand with a smile on my face. He liked my intelligence and that I knew how to have fun. I guess he never had a bored moment with me, even at a laundry mat I put the basket over our heads and kissed. (no one can see PDA in the laundry basket helmet) Plus, I guess he liked that I taught him how to catch fireflies. Maybe he liked the love of life I had and childlike essence. When he deployed, I literally wrote him a letter everyday. I figured he'd get bored over there and even now when we are married he still has those letters. Sometimes I read them and go back.

Conclusion
I know most people on here hate Americans. However, there are the true genuine ones out there like myself. Of course we are hard to find.But who knows, maybe one day, you'll pass me on the street, see a true genuine smile and think maybe America isn't so bad after all.
Just because American women are bad for relationships and marriage doesn't mean that all American women are bad, am sure one can find bad women even in the most descent civilized foreign cultures, I know women have a hard time grasping the concept of logic which is not necessarily a bad thing because that's their nature. Another analogy would be, It's almost impossible to win the lottery, but they're some people who win the lottery but that doesn't mean that if I buy a power ball ticket today, I will win the jackpot because the odds are so stacked against me. It's the same with American women, most are bad, but you can find some good ones like yourself
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Holy shit, did I read that right? Your future hubby started dating you even when he knew you were pregnant with another man's child?? And you started dating again immediately after you got knocked up and then dumped?? Sorry Danielle, but your husband chose you because he's seriously ill. You've got some serious issues too. And you wonder why we can't stand American women.
Bitch_Slapper
Freshman Poster

Jerry Springer for President!

Post by Bitch_Slapper »

JER-RY! JER-RY! JER-RY! JER-RY!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Hero wrote:Holy shit, did I read that right? Your future hubby started dating you even when he knew you were pregnant with another man's child?? And you started dating again immediately after you got knocked up and then dumped?? Sorry Danielle, but your husband chose you because he's seriously ill. You've got some serious issues too. And you wonder why we can't stand American women.
It sounds like a classic case of a mangina starting a typical American unsuccess story by agreeing to accept the leavings of various dirtbags and become the step-wallet to the bastard offspring of one of them. This arrangement will likely last until the female has her quota of children and is in a position to have his money without him, whereupon she will suddenly discover that he is a complete asshole and divorce him, complete with false allegations, protection order etc. Same old same old.
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

think somebody said you looked like Ellen Page. Now it turns out you were unattached and pregnant. Perhaps you have a case against Juno for stealing your life story. :D
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Jester wrote:Jesus God Almighty. One AW on the site and she was pregnant by a different man when she met her husband. God Almighty. Jesus Almighty.
She is calling herself a "gem" even though she got pregnant by another man. That does NOT sound like a "gem" to me. :roll:

I wouldn't touch a woman who got pregnant by another man with a ten foot pole! :shock:

She keeps making threads saying how "great" she is and that she is a real "gem." :roll:

She sounds like your typical American narcissistic woman. No wonder why so many men in America are looking overseas to meet good women, they can't find any here in the US.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

jamesbond wrote:She sounds like your typical American narcissistic woman. No wonder why so many men in America are looking overseas to meet good women, they can't find any here in the US.
And she posts this here in the belief that we will think she is the epitome of virtue. This is her public front (as opposed to the truth) and she thinks we will like it. And the worst part of it is that she probably is right - this is the best that AW/WW get.