This Ukrainian girl is the reason men are going foreign

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

This Ukrainian girl is the reason men are going foreign

Post by jamesbond »

I found her on the side bar advertisement on the forum. Her name is Tatyana she is from Odessa, Ukraine and is 21, 5'4" and 121 lbs. Here is what she says in her profile.

"I am calm and romantic, but at the same time I am straightforward. I appreciate honesty and faithfulness in people. I am from those who never betray whether it comes to friendship or love. I am the person who prefers having fun in a family circle, especially in the company of my parents, grandparents and very close friends. I am very proud of my family and I think it is very good as it will help me to create my own happy one!

I want to meet a person who knows that family is the responsibility of both partners and who is willing to share his life with me. I don't care whether or not he is tall or short, slim or fat, handsome or average. He should be my second half-that is what matters!"

You won't hear any American women say they don't care whether or not the guy is tall or short, slim or fat, handsome or average! Here are some photos of her. :D

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info146586.htm

ImageImageImageImage
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

James, why do you keep buying this bullshit on the Ukrainian matchmaking sites? So what if she says she doesn't care about a man's height, weight, looks or money; talk is cheap. As for those photos, a professional photographer can work miracles with a plain woman's appearance. Have you actually tried to contact this woman? If so, do you have plans to meet her in person? I'll bet you a million dollars that if you did make plans to visit her, she'd cancel at the last minute, or just stand you up. Quit being so gullible.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Hero wrote:James, why do you keep buying this bullshit that's too good to be true on the Ukrainian matchmaking sites? So what if she says she doesn't care about a man's height, weight, looks or money; talk is cheap. As for those photos, a professional photographer can work miracles with a plain woman's appearance.
Hero your one of the most NEGATIVE people on this forum. Just because you can't get a young woman doesn't mean other guys can't.

Sorry to break it to you, but Mark Davis's wife is 25 years younger than him. There are guys on this forum who have wives who are 20 to 30 years younger than they are.

Just because you CAN'T get a young woman doesn't mean other guys can't!
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

jamesbond wrote:
Hero wrote:James, why do you keep buying this bullshit that's too good to be true on the Ukrainian matchmaking sites? So what if she says she doesn't care about a man's height, weight, looks or money; talk is cheap. As for those photos, a professional photographer can work miracles with a plain woman's appearance.
Hero your one of the most NEGATIVE people on this forum. Just because you can't get a young woman doesn't mean other guys can't.

Sorry to break it to you, but Mark Davis's wife is 25 years younger than him. There are guys on this forum who have wives who are 20 to 30 years younger than they are.

Just because you CAN'T get a young woman doesn't mean other guys can't!
Dude, I can get much younger women. I never said that I couldn't. All I said is that these profiles that you keep raving about are most likely bullshit.

You didn't answer my question, by the way. Did you actually try to contact the woman in that profile? How successful have YOU been in dating gorgeous young Slavic women?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Hero wrote:How successful have YOU been in dating gorgeous young Slavic women?
I should ask you that question. You like to project your own insecurities onto other people.

You seem to assume that, since you can't get young, good looking women, you think all men are unable to get them as well.

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: This Ukrainian girl is the reason men are going foreign

Post by publicduende »

jamesbond wrote:I found her on the side bar advertisement on the forum. Her name is Tatyana she is from Odessa, Ukraine and is 21, 5'4" and 121 lbs. Here is what she says in her profile.

"I am calm and romantic, but at the same time I am straightforward. I appreciate honesty and faithfulness in people. I am from those who never betray whether it comes to friendship or love. I am the person who prefers having fun in a family circle, especially in the company of my parents, grandparents and very close friends. I am very proud of my family and I think it is very good as it will help me to create my own happy one!

I want to meet a person who knows that family is the responsibility of both partners and who is willing to share his life with me. I don't care whether or not he is tall or short, slim or fat, handsome or average. He should be my second half-that is what matters!"

You won't hear any American women say they don't care whether or not the guy is tall or short, slim or fat, handsome or average! Here are some photos of her. :D
You're a very gullible person if you think that:

1) the woman whose pics you posted is actually available for dating, let alone a foreign man, and not a casual model paid to pose and appear on the AFA site;
2) what she wrote in there reflects her preferences on men, let alone her (future) partner, and not some tired formulas written by a few hacks sitting in a poorly-heated room of a third tier Russian town.

I liked visiting a few profiles here and there, as some of them are pure eye-candy. But that's where it stops. Like somebody else said, if I were you I would have zero expectations on a woman until I have actually met her several times and seen actual chemistry and intellectual connection kicking in, without the shadow of a doubt. And even then I could be mistaken...she might be after something else, or a scammer alright.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Publicduende, anybody with half a brain would never try to meet women through the internet. The only way to meet women is face to face but since Winston keeps these ads on this forum you might as well look at them.

I would never try to find my future wife online, maybe that's how you found your wife but it's never a good idea to find your spouse through online dating (even though some guys on this forum HAVE met their wife online).

Some guys on this forum swear that online dating works and that romance tours work as well. The best route to go is to visit the countries that interest you and meet women in those countries face to face.

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Sometimes you people don't know how to make a point. So let me make it for both of you.

Jamesbond is saying that ukranian women are rather nice in their attitude.

Hero is saying that any average woman can be made to look good in a photograph, and that what you see in a profile isn't the whole story and may include a few lies or exaggerations.

They're both true. How about that.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

JamesBond might as well post photos from the Victoria's Secret website, and say "Wow! Look at this dream girl! I read an interview with her, and she seems really nice! It's too bad that you're too insecure and negative to ask her out on a date! I feel so sorry for you!"
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Hero wrote:JamesBond might as well post photos from the Victoria's Secret website, and say "Wow! Look at this dream girl! I read an interview with her, and she seems really nice! It's too bad that you're too insecure and negative to ask her out on a date! I feel so sorry for you!"
Hero that is something Winston does not me. Just look at the hundreds of posts he has made of pictures of girls from the AFA dating website and his own happier abroad personals.

I just wanted to post this girls profile so guys can see the difference between foreign women's profiles and American women's profiles. You just like being negative and you take things WAY to seriously.

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

jamesbond wrote:Publicduende, anybody with half a brain would never try to meet women through the internet. The only way to meet women is face to face but since Winston keeps these ads on this forum you might as well look at them.
Not sure what you mean with "through the Internet". I think a majority of people here would entertain the idea of contacting one or more ladies via dating sites and then, obviously, visit them in their home territories. Perhaps you mean fully committing to a woman only met online: well, that would be downright moronic, if anything because no chemistry can be had without physical contact, body language, glances and touches. And the rest :)
jamesbond wrote:I would never try to find my future wife online, maybe that's how you found your wife but it's never a good idea to find your spouse through online dating (even though some guys on this forum HAVE met their wife online).
I didn't meet my wife online. Strange it may seem, she was already in Cambridge to study English and I met her there. Contrary to popular belief, it's still very possible to date foreign women right where you are, if you happen to live in a city particularly popular with tourists, English language and exchange students, as Cambridge and London were.
jamesbond wrote:Some guys on this forum swear that online dating works and that romance tours work as well. The best route to go is to visit the countries that interest you and meet women in those countries face to face.
I have always found "romance tours" an unnecessary waste of money, the equivalent of an expensive theme park ride as opposed to the thrill of venturing in the real wilderness alone.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: This Ukrainian girl is the reason men are going foreign

Post by Teal Lantern »

jamesbond wrote:You won't hear any American women say they don't care whether or not the guy is tall or short, slim or fat, handsome or average! Here are some photos of her. :D
Give it a few years.
Among a certain subset, claims of being "old-fashioned, family-oriented", etc. are going to make a come-back like you won't believe. :shock:

Some of them may be a bit ... better fed ... than this model, though. :razz:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Wow! Interesting chick.