Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Eharmony and Match.com now offer international dating

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Eharmony and Match.com now offer international dating

Postby Winston » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:19 am

Hey check this out.

Eharmony and Match.com now offer international dating. See their links for that below.

http://www.eharmony.com/international-dating/
http://www.match.com/international/

What do you think? Are they worth trying?

They are very successful websites. Eharmony was created by a genius. It uses scientific questionnaires to match people, which it claims is very successful.

The problem with Eharmony is that most of the AW on there are not very attractive. I tried it long ago and it matched me with women that weren't very good looking. Any of you try Eharmony before? If so, what was your result and experience like? Does their system work?

Match.com sucked though. The AW on there hardly ever write back. I'd spend many hours on it and get no result.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby pete98146 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:36 pm

That's actually very cool! I remember right after my divorce 10 years ago, I somehow got onto an now defunct dating site called UDate. It too was international. I've always preferred slender ladies with brown eyes and brown hair. Initially I focused on looking for ladies here in Seattle and I muddled thru too many big boned blondes/women who purposely make themselves look like human skunks (unfortunately that trend is still alive and strong) so I changed the geographic parameters to include Asia.

Truthfully that was a eureka moment for me! If it had not been for the ability to change geographic parameters, I may never have made the concerted effort to try a site like Cherry Blossoms which is where I met my wife.

Now the question becomes, what will the reaction be from the women on Match.com because those willing to date foreigners tends to be a male only interest.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:42 am

Eharmony has scientific matching. It's a very brilliant system, even if love isn't logical and chemistry cannot be gauged by questionnaires. I filled out theirs before. It's very extensive.

Maybe Eharmony would be good for meeting quality professional single ladies overseas?

Any of you try it before?

They have an affiliate program too. Maybe I will look into joining it.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Eharmony and Match.com now offer international dating

Postby fightforlove » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:26 am

I've been matched and currently chatting with some foreign women on Eharmony now. You are correct Winston, Eharmony has a cool matching system and a classy interface, but the majority of the women are unattractive. There are some diamonds in the rough, but not many. I've also used match.com here and there over the past few years; I've gotten a handful of dates, there are some attractive women on there, but they seldom respond. I get a lot of terse responses on there as well. Both websites also have a lot of inactive profiles. I am a good-looking, in-shape American guy with an interesting job and great photos, but still little love!
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women