Eharmony and Match.com now offer international dating

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Eharmony and Match.com now offer international dating

Post by Winston »

Hey check this out.

Eharmony and Match.com now offer international dating. See their links for that below.

http://www.eharmony.com/international-dating/
http://www.match.com/international/

What do you think? Are they worth trying?

They are very successful websites. Eharmony was created by a genius. It uses scientific questionnaires to match people, which it claims is very successful.

The problem with Eharmony is that most of the AW on there are not very attractive. I tried it long ago and it matched me with women that weren't very good looking. Any of you try Eharmony before? If so, what was your result and experience like? Does their system work?

Match.com sucked though. The AW on there hardly ever write back. I'd spend many hours on it and get no result.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

That's actually very cool! I remember right after my divorce 10 years ago, I somehow got onto an now defunct dating site called UDate. It too was international. I've always preferred slender ladies with brown eyes and brown hair. Initially I focused on looking for ladies here in Seattle and I muddled thru too many big boned blondes/women who purposely make themselves look like human skunks (unfortunately that trend is still alive and strong) so I changed the geographic parameters to include Asia.

Truthfully that was a eureka moment for me! If it had not been for the ability to change geographic parameters, I may never have made the concerted effort to try a site like Cherry Blossoms which is where I met my wife.

Now the question becomes, what will the reaction be from the women on Match.com because those willing to date foreigners tends to be a male only interest.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Eharmony has scientific matching. It's a very brilliant system, even if love isn't logical and chemistry cannot be gauged by questionnaires. I filled out theirs before. It's very extensive.

Maybe Eharmony would be good for meeting quality professional single ladies overseas?

Any of you try it before?

They have an affiliate program too. Maybe I will look into joining it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Re: Eharmony and Match.com now offer international dating

Post by fightforlove »

I've been matched and currently chatting with some foreign women on Eharmony now. You are correct Winston, Eharmony has a cool matching system and a classy interface, but the majority of the women are unattractive. There are some diamonds in the rough, but not many. I've also used match.com here and there over the past few years; I've gotten a handful of dates, there are some attractive women on there, but they seldom respond. I get a lot of terse responses on there as well. Both websites also have a lot of inactive profiles. I am a good-looking, in-shape American guy with an interesting job and great photos, but still little love!
alexball
Freshman Poster

Re: Eharmony and Match now offer international dating

Post by alexball »

I have tried all the sites over many years, and as a person who works in software feel I can generally separate a good user experience from a shitty one. In my opinion, Match (paid) is the best site out there. It's where I met my partner, but before even that I felt it was intuitive, I wasn't bogged down by heavy website interactions or a poorly designed interface, and had some very meaningful conversations.

I didn't enjoy the free apps because I found the quality of the interactions were distractingly bad, and took away from the maybe one or two good ones.
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

Winston wrote:
June 17th, 2014, 2:19 am
Hey check this out.

Eharmony and Match.com now offer international dating. See their links for that below.

They are very successful websites. Eharmony was created by a genius.
Winston, you must be smoking ice if you think E-Harmony is a great website.

It plain sucks. I wasted around $200 for being a paid member for about one year. I quit E Harmony's service since December of last year.

I did communicate with other women and did get to meet up face-to-face with around four women for a one-year period. That's it! Shit!

In addition, none of the girls I have met wanted to develop or pursue a romantic girl friend relationship. The girls and I would only met up for coffee, and then, we became regular friends after one or two meet ups. So I got friendzoned by some of the girls.
It uses scientific questionnaires to match people, which it claims is very successful.

Scientific? Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The problem with Eharmony is that most of the AW on there are not very attractive. I tried it long ago and it matched me with women that weren't very good looking. Any of you try Eharmony before? If so, what was your result and experience like? Does their system work?
You can figure out my result. LOL! I have sent plenty of messages almost everyday to these women. Only to be ignored because I am not white or I'm not some kind of rich computer software engineer.

Match.com sucked though. The AW on there hardly ever write back. I'd spend many hours on it and get no result.
BOTH E-harMONEY and match.com suck!!! I already give up on AW in genera regardless of racial or religious background.

If you think that E-Harmony is now better with their "international dating" feature, errrr, you're dead wrong.
SnoopSincere
Freshman Poster

Post by SnoopSincere »

Well, systems are interesting and it’s cool that sites offer international dating now. However, I’m a bit sceptic about this unique feature of Eharmony. As for me, it’s impossible to match people ideally basing on their preferences only. It’s crucial to watch for people IRL, watch for their behavior, etc. Perfect matching requires the help of professional psychologist. Match doesn’t have even this simple system like Eharmony. So, I’d prefer other sites with more in-depth analysis. Also, what do you guys think about LoveSwans? Some reviewers (like this one: http://datingtop10.net/review/loveswans/ ) claim that the site is wonderful but I’d like to know other opinions. Right now I’m looking for the best platform for international dating and choosing between Eharmony and LoveSwans. What do you think?