American Men Risk Lives to Find Love Abroad

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
1stworldview
Freshman Poster

American Men Risk Lives to Find Love Abroad

Post by 1stworldview »

Mass protests. Snipers. Political unrest. The threat of martial law. Nothing seems to dissuade American men from traveling to Ukraine in search of love.

Ukraine, that little country whose borders are currently under siege by masses of Russian troops to the East, has been in the news a lot lately. A time-line of critical events in the country's last 6 months would read something like: November: Ukrainian President abandons bid to join European Union / Pro EU - Anti Government Protests Develop as thousands of protesters gather in Independent Square, Kiev. December: As protests grow to 300,000, activists seize government buildings. January: Draconian anti-protests laws are enacted, then repealed as protests grow. February: Protesters are shot by Ukrainian secret police, almost 100 people die. President Yanukovich is overthrown and leaves country. Russian troops amass on the Ukrainian borders. Armed men seize Crimean airport. March: Russia invades Crimea, fires warning shots to unarmed Ukrainian soldiers trying to recapture Crimean airport. Mass protests, supporting both sides, organize and march in city centers throughout Ukraine. April: Russia threatens to invade other cities in Ukraine's Eastern front. Indeed, the political situation in Ukraine is unstable and volatile enough to erupt into chaos in any given area and at any given time.

But why should any of that stop a determined guy from getting on a plane to go right to the heart of conflicted areas to find a wife!

A number of undeterred Romeo's, armed with a US passport and all the objectivity of a bull elk during rutting season, are getting aboard planes bound for Ukraine's far east. Their mission: to court, seduce and ultimately marry one of the thousands of beautiful Ukrainian women who may be more determined than ever to find a husband and get out of Dodge. Phoenix-based A Foreign Affair, the last international dating company to still operate group romance travel tours to Ukraine, offers their clients the opportunity to at least travel together with the support of an American tour leader and savvy locals to cities like Kiev, where AFA started conducting romance tours 15 years ago. A romance tour, lest you haven't heard, is a 10 day, tightly orchestrated singles event where 2 dozen guys get the chance to meet literally hundreds of foreign women through a series of parties and individually arranged dates. CEO John Adams gets a daily briefing from staff abroad each morning, and then picks up his phone to clue in his upcoming tour clients. "We've taken double, even triple the precautions in making sure our guys are well informed of the risks as well as the rewards of travel to Ukraine right now," Adams says, "including offering a complete refund all money if they decide to back out, and it's clear that nothing is going to stop them from getting on that plane. It's almost as if the more serious the situation gets in Ukraine, the more determined these guys are to go. We're obviously concerned and doing as much as we can to present the facts to our guys, but until the situation reaches a level truly life-threatening, as long as they want to go, we'll go." Adams also told us of a romance tour currently underway in the cities of Dnepropetrovsk and Zaparozhye where socials have been attended by a "record number of women."

Virtually every city in Ukraine has experienced some level of protests or unrest, albeit with very few injuries or arrests per se. People on the ground are saying despite what you see in the news each day, life goes on. People go to work, come home, take their kids to swimming lessons, meet friends for a dinner out at the cafe.

Are guys making their way to the front-lines going to get extra credit from Ukrainian ladies for making such a monumental effort? "I don't know about that," says Cory, an AFA tour client from the midwest, "but come to think of it I have been dumped by women before who left me for active military guys. It was like - 'this guy gets shot at so he's manlier.' I mean seriously - what is that!" When asked if he was aware of the imminent risks involved in traveling to Ukraine for love - versus other, more peaceful destinations like the Philippines, one would-be foreign bride finder laughed. "Oh, sure. Absolutely. But there may not be a better time to try this. Think of the impact all of this has had on Ukrainian women, many of whom struggle to find a reliable life-mate in the best of times. If there's gonna be any kind of a coup detat while I'm there - I hope I'm the one being occupied."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

screw love. No guy risks his life for love, they risk it for sex. If sex wasn't part of it we wouldn't be do it. Its why women dont do this traveling abroad for relationships crap, cause they don't care about sex like we do.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:screw love. No guy risks his life for love, they risk it for sex. If sex wasn't part of it we wouldn't be do it. Its why women dont do this traveling abroad for relationships crap, cause they don't care about sex like we do.
Your absolutely correct, I don't see women traveling abroad to meet men. It's funny, if women in certain countries are having such a hard time meeting men, how come they don't travel abroad to meet men?

Why is it always men traveling to foreign countries to meet women and not the other way around?
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:screw love. No guy risks his life for love, they risk it for sex. If sex wasn't part of it we wouldn't be do it. Its why women dont do this traveling abroad for relationships crap, cause they don't care about sex like we do.
Wow...Well Said....Man....I have been following your posts and you are speaking a lot of truth as it is ...I mean Truth AS IT IS....You don't mix things up.....Its just true....

I'm from India and I came to Philippines, knowing full well, what I'm getting into, my first plan was Ukraine but due to unrest couldn't go...Thailand was next, but they don't care about Indians....I admit I'm in PH for sex, relationship ok, if it comes...I had plans to go to Ukraine for sex, relationship ok if it comes...The motivation was sex first not relationship or love....even though I sugar coat it to myself ..saying I'm going to PH to find the love of my life, but deep inside, I really know what motivated me to come to Philippines :roll: :roll:
Zero_Tolerance_Man
Freshman Poster

Post by Zero_Tolerance_Man »

Exactly!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I disagree.

Tons of western women go to Caribbean Islands, Africa, Indonesia, and Turkey to laid every year but they don't like talking about it. Most of these women are arrogant sluts and have no interest in getting married and starting a family with these men.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

What are you smoking???? Ukrainians don't have free passage to the West. In other words they can't just apply for a visa, get it and jump on a plane. I read somewhere that unemployment for women in the Ukraine is nearly 50%!

In fact look at the Visa Waiver Program and you won't find many popular places to look for brides on there.

Colombia, Philippines and Ukraine are not on there. Those are the more searched terms when it comes to foreign brides.

That's not to say their are no Flips, Ukrainians or Colombians here for various reasons. Usually have they have a relative in the US already. If they are in their 20's and single, they are looking for "mens". Find me a Moldovan girl who works at a theme park back east and tell me she's not looking for at least a boyfriend.

I don't know what planet most of you guys are on, where do you get this dribble from???

If you can't find a girl, it's not because of Feminism, it's not because of Black men in the dating pool with you and it's not because you look like a scrambled egg in the face.

If you are disfigured for some reason; an accident as a child, I understand to a point how you must feel. But for anybody else, you need to get a grip on yourself.

I should tell you, that if you're mad at the world, women can detect that....
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

jamesbond wrote:
Your absolutely correct, I don't see women traveling abroad to meet men. It's funny, if women in certain countries are having such a hard time meeting men, how come they don't travel abroad to meet men?

Why is it always men traveling to foreign countries to meet women and not the other way around?
First of all, women in America are too comfortable, they don't need men, women naturally seek comfort and since women in America have it, so why travel abroad. Men naturally seek feminine beauty, we work hard in order to obtain wealth that can impress the most feminine women we desire, and since American women already have wealth, so they don't need us until may be when the economy collapses
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

nicho12 wrote:
jamesbond wrote:

First of all, women in America are too comfortable, they don't need men, women naturally seek comfort and since women in America have it, so why travel abroad. Men naturally seek feminine beauty, we work hard in order to obtain wealth that can impress the most feminine women we desire, and since American women already have wealth, so they don't need us until may be when the economy collapses
The economy did collapses where have you been?

A ex-banker from one of the firms that the FDIC allowed to go under, ended up working at a strip club making just as much if not more money.

Unemployment in reality is over 20%.

You are right in once sense, women don't need men anymore economically. Well at least not in the classical sense. They don't want to raise children alone unless they are forced too.

When women choose to be in a relationship they are looking to men that earn either as much or more than they do, not less. So if the average college grad is earning 40-50-60K (if they have a degree that's useful) or more. Where do that leave you? If you earn less than that and as I have said before according to Paul Oyer, the threshold is about 50K for a college educated woman; you can beat she doesn't even notice you. She will judge by the company you keep, the car you drive, the shoes, the watch and the job you have.

If she's serious and you are ambitious, she might cut you some slack. But don't expect that from women under 30, that works out (in-shape) on a regular basis to be understanding. You might find some understanding women among the immigrant population, especially those around 30.

You guys need to stop acting as though it's a zero sum game. Women cost less overseas because they make less and don't quite have the vivid imaginations that Western women seem to have, especially women coming from working class backgrounds/service sector jobs in their home country.

In otherwords, these women don't earn very much, their families are likely poor. So while they can imagine a life of opulence and luxury, they don't believe they'll get it.

Less than 10% of the population in Latin America has ever met a Gringo.

That means they aren't thinking like Western women, only dream about a Western lifestyle which they may or may not ever get, especially from a local man.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

starchild5 wrote:
Wow...Well Said....Man....I have been following your posts and you are speaking a lot of truth as it is ...I mean Truth AS IT IS....You don't mix things up.....Its just true....

I'm from India and I came to Philippines, knowing full well, what I'm getting into, my first plan was Ukraine but due to unrest couldn't go...Thailand was next, but they don't care about Indians....I admit I'm in PH for sex, relationship ok, if it comes...I had plans to go to Ukraine for sex, relationship ok if it comes...The motivation was sex first not relationship or love....even though I sugar coat it to myself ..saying I'm going to PH to find the love of my life, but deep inside, I really know what motivated me to come to Philippines :roll: :roll:
Of course men are the most enclined to travel aboad to find easy available sex and if women do it,it's very marginal compared to men.
In Pattaya they are more and more females who go there for vacation especially Russians but you almost never see them looking men for sex.
They have this antipathic behavior where they never smile,they never show any interest to have some fun.
You get the same feeling with Western women,they just go there for vacation and that doesn't mean getting easy f**k as it would be very possible to have sex with men for free but they really don't care.
Most men,especially farangs consider these women as parasits as they tend more and more to put their feet on male farang territory so we appreciate only the Thai women especially bargirls.
If these Western,Russians or whatever females tourists would f**k off from Pattaya i will be very happy.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re:

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

green1976 wrote:
starchild5 wrote:

Of course men are the most enclined to travel aboad to find easy available sex and if women do it,it's very marginal compared to men.
In Pattaya they are more and more females who go there for vacation especially Russians but you almost never see them looking men for sex.
They have this antipathic behavior where they never smile,they never show any interest to have some fun.
You get the same feeling with Western women,they just go there for vacation and that doesn't mean getting easy f**k as it would be very possible to have sex with men for free but they really don't care.
Most men,especially farangs consider these women as parasits as they tend more and more to put their feet on male farang territory so we appreciate only the Thai women especially bargirls.
If these Western,Russians or whatever females tourists would f**k off from Pattaya i will be very happy.

korean women do the same shit they have their nose in the air and run all over these countries.

Women with money = SHIT.

Thats one thing all the posters on this forum have wrong except for taco and Mr. S they are the only ones that realize if you want a nice girl you better find a poor one. Im not saying a hoe or a girl who just wants to mooch and not care about you but a middle class and especially a rich girl = BAD.

When I look for a woman I dont look for one who comes from a priviledged background. They never are humble.