Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Genuine Black Stud in the UK-Looking to get women pregnant

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Genuine Black Stud in the UK-Looking to get women pregnant

Postby BlackGold » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:12 pm

This message his for heterosexual women:

Hi ladies I'm a 100% real and genuine handsome black male looking to get women pregnant. I'm STD free with medical proof, long and thick penis and very fertile. Women who are interested and genuine must reply with pictures and contact details. Must also have medical proof of being STD free or willing to get it. You must be willing to travel to me in Scotland and rent at a nearby hotel at my location. My service is free but ladies you must cover hotel stay.

We will be having sex during your ovulation period so contact me before then for my photos and contact details. This must be completely confidential and discreet. Being professional about it is a plus. Fun will come during sex. Ages 18-36 can apply. If you are over 36 and are healthy and can still have children you can apply as well.

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Don't be shy I'm easy going and a relaxed guy. Thankyou.
Black STUD
BlackGold
Freshman Poster

Re: Genuine Black Stud in the UK-Looking to get women pregna

Postby Ghost » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:07 am

BlackGold wrote:This message his for heterosexual women:

Hi ladies I'm a 100% real and genuine handsome black male looking to get women pregnant. I'm STD free with medical proof, long and thick penis and very fertile. Women who are interested and genuine must reply with pictures and contact details. Must also have medical proof of being STD free or willing to get it. You must be willing to travel to me in Scotland and rent at a nearby hotel at my location. My service is free but ladies you must cover hotel stay.

We will be having sex during your ovulation period so contact me before then for my photos and contact details. This must be completely confidential and discreet. Being professional about it is a plus. Fun will come during sex. Ages 18-36 can apply. If you are over 36 and are healthy and can still have children you can apply as well.

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Don't be shy I'm easy going and a relaxed guy. Thankyou.

Well, somebody got this site mixed up with Craigslist.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:44 am

It sounds like my long lost twin separated at birth. :-D
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby Jester » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:58 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

+1 Irizarry..............

:lol:
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby MrMan » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:39 pm

If you aren't sterile and women take you up on this, you may end up with more child support bills than you could possibly ever cover several years down the line. Even if the wife agrees to care for the child on her own, that doesn't mean you are exempt from laws requiring child support.

If a woman were looking for this kind of 'service' she'd probably want to read about your high IQ and your career as a medical doctor or physicist or something like that.
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:17 am

MrMan wrote:If you aren't sterile and women take you up on this, you may end up with more child support bills than you could possibly ever cover several years down the line. Even if the wife agrees to care for the child on her own, that doesn't mean you are exempt from laws requiring child support.

If a woman were looking for this kind of 'service' she'd probably want to read about your high IQ and your career as a medical doctor or physicist or something like that.

Those Africans can run from the UK within the speed of light. They are good at that if need be. lmao
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women