Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

-----

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

-----

Postby Ghost » Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:59 pm

-----
Last edited by Ghost on Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:38 pm

....and this is exactly why I don't render the name of sites which I use to meet people in foreign countries. Not here nor anywhere else for that matter.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:40 pm

foreign women in a way are worse on dating sites because most of them making a living looking for the first guy to BITE. they dont care who it is justa guy they can mooch off of and marry to the promise land. and others wont even meet you period they just want you to send money lol

you really have to use day game to get good women in philippines or court them in church. but then for some guys thats hard to do especialy in a shy culture or if your shy yourself or not used to being in the philippines.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: Foreign women pull bullshit on dating sites too...

Postby MrMan » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:15 pm

Ghost wrote:-Having a profile that says they are looking for a serious relationship ONLY (a lot of times capitalized like that too) and then responds positively to messages about looking for sex.

How do you know how they respond to messages looking for sex? Are you looking for a serious relationship or sex? Do you have a fake profile to test how the girl will respond to different types of requests?

-Putting in your profile that she has a kid and will only accept a man who will take care of them both. I've seen tons of Filipinas do this a lot. This is a direct move from the AW playbook. This is perhaps the most disturbing. Filipinas don't have a daddygov to support their bad decisions. WHy would they even try this?

Why wouldn't they? If they have kids and no local Filippino men want to get saddled with another man's child, they can look online for foreigners. They probably hear of foreigners willing to marry women with children. And think about some of the men who go to the Filippines. Some men have one, two, or three children with a pushy American feminist wife who leaves them when they decide they want to find themselves. He's got a couple of kids and he has to marry a woman who wants to be a step-mom. A pretty young virgin may not take him. A loose woman with no kids may not take him. If she marries him, she wants kids right away. If he marries a single mom, she may know how to take care of a child already, so he's hiring a step-mom for his kids. There could be men who would go for this type of situation.

Or it could be the single moms on those forums only get hit on from playas who never marry them and add more children to their brood.

This cultural rottenness really will swallow up every society if it doesn't collapse within a few years.

There have been people who sleep around, prostitutes, and illegitimate children for millennia. The difference is that now they can post Internet dating profiles.
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Postby hammanta » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:01 am

The online dating scene has mainly become trash with a few rarities there to be found. I don't blame this on the girls though. I blame it on the trolls and the "sugar daddies" that have screwed it up for the good guys. The secret has been out for awhile now that it is damn easy to meet girls online so every Tom, Dick, and Harry are taking their shot at it. Most just like the idea of sex talking an innocent Asian girl. My filipina friends tell me all the time how they get bombarded by "guys" asking to see them on cam naked or looking for quick cheap sex show. They have sent me their messages and it is just ridiculous some of the stuff they pull. It really turns a lot of the good girls off and they don't stay online long enough. Sure there are plenty of whores on there and scammers but I feel this trend as only been perpetuated farther by the masses of guys just mentioned. With maybe .5% actually even planning on going to the country a good guy just seems like another player trying to mask his real intentions.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Postby Ghost » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:22 am

-----
Last edited by Ghost on Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:28 am

most guys realize that single mothers are not marriage material so youll find on the dating site many of the women who are willing to meet you are actually single mothers. Id say half the women who are not flakes and will actually get their ass in a taxi and meet you with no b.s excuses and no stringing along for weeks or multiple attempts will be single moms. filipino guys will use them for sex so i repeat do not marry a single mother. i know taco married one and claims she loves him but hell my bargirl did everything hsi wife did and was the best sex ever and she never gave a shit about me so just consider single moms like bargirls cause most are putting on an act to get paid for their kids. even my bargirl wouldnt do what she did if she had no kids. i slept with a hot milf girl also my last trip and i broke up with her and thats when she tried to hit me up for money. id avoid single moms unless its just a p4p sort of arrangement. but personally i dont want to meet their kids or them having to go home to take care of bratty kids and have less time for you so its best to find one with no kids even for p4p arrangement. but the ones with kids are better at sex usually cause they try harder to please but its not always the case thats just the general trend.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:06 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:most guys realize that single mothers are not marriage material so youll find on the dating site many of the women who are willing to meet you are actually single mothers. Id say half the women who are not flakes and will actually get their a** in a taxi and meet you with no b.s excuses and no stringing along for weeks or multiple attempts will be single moms. filipino guys will use them for sex so i repeat do not marry a single mother. i know taco married one and claims she loves him but hell my bargirl did everything hsi wife did and was the best sex ever and she never gave a shit about me so just consider single moms like bargirls cause most are putting on an act to get paid for their kids. even my bargirl wouldnt do what she did if she had no kids. i slept with a hot milf girl also my last trip and i broke up with her and thats when she tried to hit me up for money. id avoid single moms unless its just a p4p sort of arrangement. but personally i dont want to meet their kids or them having to go home to take care of bratty kids and have less time for you so its best to find one with no kids even for p4p arrangement. but the ones with kids are better at sex usually cause they try harder to please but its not always the case thats just the general trend.

F.uck 'em and chuck 'em is supposed to be the single-mother mantra but not the majority of American men. Due to how they were raised and how P4P is illegal in the US of Gay, there will always be SIMPs wifey-ing up har.lots.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby Array9 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:21 pm

Ghost wrote:-Women saying they are looking for a serious relationship but then proceed to put up a profile picture that shoves cleavage in your face.

Unfortunately, Filipinas and Dominican ladies are notorious for this practice on dating sites. Dominicans that I have seen have large breast so when they show cleavage they really show cleavage.

Women posing in bras and panties can't expect to be taken seriously. :oops:
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
Array9
Freshman Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women