Feminists versus "Mail Order Brides"

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Feminists versus "Mail Order Brides"

Post by pandabear »

My latest blog post:
http://sexualobjectification.blogspot.c ... rides.html

I gave Happier Abroad a plug in there.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

And, of those Feminists who are up for heterosexual marriage, the demands on the husband can be quite rigorous.
These women are looking for male slaves. Feminism is and was always about to offer as little as possible and to take as much as you can - from men, companies, public funds...

Good summery from you about the dating situation in Western countries.

Simply said, it's all about me, me and me.

Western men have to learn to say NO and reject feminism, but it's still up to the man to agree or to reject certain women for dating.

Feminists can only bark like a mad dog, nobody can force you to accept only women in Western countries, who are often spoiled, overdemanding or psychotic, single moms, alcoholics, thug lovers...

You have also to consider your risk as a man dating Western women. The divorce rate in USA and similar countries is well above 50 percent, in over 70 percent divorce is initiated by women and it is usually the man - even if he had the best intention and cannot be accused of any wrongdoing - who pays the bill, sometimes over decades.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Yohan wrote: Western men have to learn to say NO and reject feminism, but it's still up to the man to agree or to reject certain women for dating.

Feminists can only bark like a mad dog, nobody can force you to accept only women in Western countries, who are often spoiled, overdemanding or psychotic, single moms, alcoholics, thug lovers...
I agree with the first paragraph. Men should stop dating relationships with a woman when she seriously mentions the problem with 'the patriarchy'. Most women don't but their thinking is still tainted. If a woman not cool with the husband being in charge in marriage, a man should break it off and date someone else. Let the radical feminists be single. At least they wouldn't raise any more radical feminists.

But can the only bark like a mad dog? No, they have a powerful lobby. I hear that a foreign woman who comes over here with a fiancée or husband can claim to be abused and gets express access to legal authorization to stay in the country. (I'm not a lawyer, and don't know the details.) Women's rights groups say they want to protect women from abuse, and maybe they do. There have been cases of it. I read about a guy who married an Asian woman and kept her basically locked up and home. Then he invited his coworkers over to try her Asian cooking, and then offered to have his wife or fiancé give them all BJs. The man who wrote about it was his coworker and guest in his home.

I can see helping women out in this situation, but why not help them get home instead of giving them a green card? That just gives scammers a free green card. They just have to marry a foreigner, claim abuse and dump the spouse, get a green card. It creates perverse incentives for the woman. Maybe the idea is to deter men from marrying non-feminists from abroad, rather than just to protect the rights of women.