Prostitution and Ethics

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Prostitution and Ethics

Post by MrMan »

I heard a woman speak about her past once. She said she was a difficult teenager and didn't along with her parents at all. She graduated from high school at 18 years old, and right after that, her dad told her she was an adult and she had to move out. She had no job, and ended up sleeping on the street.

She was sitting at a bus stop really hungry, and a man came up to her and talked really nicely to her, and told her how she could make $40. He referred her to a pimp who hired her out to sleep with a man. She became a prostitute.

I also heard a Filippina bar girl talk about how she got into her line of work. She went to work with some 'auntee' when she was a teenager. One day, the woman took her to a bar. She didn't speak the local language in that city. Her job was to give men blow jobs. She was poor, scared, and had no place to go, and that's how she got into the sex industry.

I also heard the story of a young girl in the US. She was kidnapped as a teenager, and her kidnapper hired her out to truck drivers to have sex with them.

If you sleep with a prostitute, there is a chance the woman you are sleeping with got into that industry through human trafficking. She could also be doing the job because she is in a very vulnerable situation and can't see any other choice.

Also consider if you sleep with her, no birth control is 100% effective. She could end up having the doctor murder her child in her womb. Or she could give birth to your own child and you wouldn't know and wouldn't be there to raise him or her. Have you or someone you known been raised without a father? People who experience this often experience some emotional pain. They deal with the lack of male role models. All because you, the dad, aren't there to give that child the male input he needs. Instead, he's raised by a prostitute, and that would have to be a rough life.... your own child.

It's also hypocritical to sleep around with prostitutes and then expect to find a nice, family oriented virgin to be your wife. She's saved herself for her husband, and what do you give her? your potentially STD-ridden self whose slept with prostitutes who have slept with dozens of other men?

Some of those prostitutes have sex with 10 guys a day. Then you have your turn, entering an orifice that's seen 10 other guys. The fluids you think are hers may have come from another guy. If you saw that stuff on the pavement and knew what it was, you wouldn't even step on it with the sole of your shoe. Yet you would put a precious part of your body in there? It's nasty if you think about it.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

I agree 100% Prostitution sucks. Another reason why I don't like it is because the idea of sleeping with someone who isn't into you or may even be feeling bad when you have sex with her is a complete turn off to me.

That said, I don't blame very lonely and sexually frustrated guys for visiting prostitutes.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Prostitution and Ethics

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:If you sleep with a hoe, there is a chance the woman you are sleeping with got into that industry through human trafficking. She could also be doing the job because she is in a very vulnerable situation and can't see any other choice.
How is this different from any other profession? If I buy a burger at McDonalds, can I be assured that the worker who hands it to me really likes her job and dreamed of doing it as a girl growing up?
It's also hypocritical to sleep around with hoes and then expect to find a nice, family oriented virgin to be your wife.
No, it makes perfect sense. If some females are hoes and are taking care of men's sexual release, that frees up other females to be wives. That is as opposed to all females becoming sluts, which is the appalling situation of Western society.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

my bargirl does it cause of her kids and her filipino boyfriend cheating. but you know what lots of girls their boyfriend cheats but they still accept money overseas from him or they find other work. most bargirls are just lazy and love sex and are hoping for a quick buck marrying a foreigner. In a way i feel sorry for her cause the guys just use her and all. i think she temporarily stopped now but anyways one thing i learned is they are sort of happy doing what they do. They will try to convince you otherwise but most will quit after a few days if they actually hate it that much.