How important is money to women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
diablo

How important is money to women

Post by diablo »

Would you say money is more important to women in general, than anything else?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

nicho12
Freshman Poster

Re: How important is money to women

Post by nicho12 »

diablo wrote:Would you say money is more important to women in general, than anything else?
It depends on how old she is, what country she lives in, what her social economic back ground is and how educated she is. If she's from America or any rich country, it won't be that important to her because women have all the benefits in the west including good paying jobs. If she's young and from America, then money is completely less important to her especially if she's 18, she's still having fun with bad boys, money will become something she has to worry about when she hits 30 and the clock is ticking, so she starts looking for wall street banker who can raise her off springs. If she's from a 3rd world country, then money is very important because it's the only way she can escape from poverty
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

No. The only men who think money is the most important thing to women are the men without money.

Money can be the most important thing to gold diggers, but gold diggers love men who SPEND money on them. These are not always the men with money.

Women are attracted to status, rank and influence. If this involves money, they like that too, but money in and of itself will not get you laid.
Bstyle
Freshman Poster

Post by Bstyle »

It depends on the age group and perhaps the country. College hotties date broke guys all the time, if the broke guys are hot. I was broke and I dated a kinda hot chick in uni. But when women are 24 or older they become jaded and just go after money. They especially care about money a lot once they're planing on having a kid or already have a kid.

In Asia, at least the parts of Asia I lived in, women seem to care even more about money than western women do.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:No. The only men who think money is the most important thing to women are the men without money.

Money can be the most important thing to gold diggers, but gold diggers love men who SPEND money on them. These are not always the men with money.

Women are attracted to status, rank and influence. If this involves money, they like that too, but money in and of itself will not get you laid.

It will get you laid if the money gap is huge (like millionarie in america or average white guy in 3rd world) but only by girls with a very bad motive or maybe a nice girl but who is in a desperate situation.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Dude, just look at the wives of some of the richest guys on the planet, like Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Paul McCartney... hell no, money isn't nearly enough. I make a salary that's well above average, but I can't get an above average woman in this country to save my life.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

My wife and I were lounging in the bed Saturday morning. We were both surfing while this horrible tv show was playing in the background. They were showing these women shopping for wedding dresses. Color me ignorant but I've lost track of how expensive a top notch wedding dress costs these days. The dresses the ladies were trying on ranged from $10-$15K. That's just for the dress not to mention the cost of the damned wedding!!!!!

It goes to show that yes $$$$$$$$$$$$ are EXTREMELY important to some of these dingbats. Merely reinforces the fact that the prettier the girl, the less likely she is to compromise. But if one guy doesn't give in to her demands, the next guy will. So it becomes a vicious cycle. The only ones laughing are the ladies.

Sure seems a lot of these marriages are mere dog and pony shows where money and materialistic requirements have trumped pure love. But at the end of the day all of this crap is PHONEY. Seems like everybody sees it except our good ol' American Princesses........
diablo

Post by diablo »

It's interesting that money seems to not be important only when it pertains to getting laid. but it surely can't hurt to have money in order to get laid and/or get a beautiful woman to marry you.

The way I see it is girls hang out and date men in their "social status". meaning every once in a while she might date a guy of a lower status then her. but it is extremely rare.

Another thing is most in women in America don't meet that many men that are very wealthy and therefore rarely have that option.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:

Women are attracted to status, rank and influence.
Serious truth here, take note.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Money is important to women because of the life style you can offer them. Why do third world country women want to find an American husband? Because of the life style.

At the same time money is freedom if you have enough of it.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 30th, 2020, 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Women do not care about money very much. The have government handouts and also with the government can force child support. The Beta (provider male) a thing of the past.

Be an unemployed loser and have drugs ready. Getting drunk and high are the main priority for the majority of fertile females.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

In Illinois, money is #1 in importance to a woman! To an Illinois woman, money comes practically out of sight before a loving heart, romance, and what not. Even important enough that there are women all over Chicagoland, especially in Chicago's suburbs, that are moving straight to Chicago's huge ghetto to hook up with hardened gangsters. All because they are tired of suburban guys losing their jobs, getting their pay checks cut/reduced, they are tired of being unable to find a guy in the suburbs that makes upwards of $350,000 or $500,000 annually (or however much she wants him to make), and owns luxury vehicles, mansions, and such from his job, so those ladies then decide to move to the ghetto and hook up with the kind of man that gets his $350,000+ annual income, his luxury vehicles, mansions, and such, through armed robberies, homicides, car jackings, burglaries, thefts, drug dealings, all the easy but wrong and even downright illegal way. When Illinois women, especially Chicagoland women, don't find a breadwinner man, they go for breadstealer men.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 30th, 2020, 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How important is money to women

Post by jamesbond »

This picture answers your question as to whether money is important to women. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."