Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


What age group of women do you prefer and how old are you?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

What age group of women do you prefer and how old are you?

under 18
4
21%
18-22
2
11%
23-27
9
47%
28-34
3
16%
35-39
1
5%
 
Total votes : 19

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:23 pm

davewe wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:I am 23 now and my wife just recently turned 21.


I envy you - wish I discovered these girls at your age. I know many older guys married to their Filipina wives for 30, 40 years. In most cases the women still look good; ok, they don't look 21 good, but still very presentable. Good luck!


why envy him? Thats silly. You got the better deal. You got a hot woman in her 20's when your older. No reason to grow old with your partner if you can capitalize later in life like you did. Thats one reason why im resisting not settling down even if i was ready to.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm







Postby Jester » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:42 pm

When I was 19 I married a 22 year old.

When I was 40 years old and still (relatively) happiy married the 40 year old MILF's looked good to me, if they had personality.

Now that I'm 56 I'm looking for legal age :wink: up to 21. Looks and freshness. Personality is a lot less important. I can handle most types.

So yeah, tastes change. Bigtime.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Tsar » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:54 am

I'm almost 25 and when selecting a girl I would choose one between the ages of 15-19. They are at the best years of their beauty, warmer, and have a sweeter nature and less cynical. They are more open and able to bond better. Better chance of getting a virgin at that age bracket.
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1824
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Postby Hero » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:58 am

I'm 46. I'll take an 18-22 year old girl. You can find a mature girl in that age range, if she's been raised right. And in any case, she'll be in a higher age bracket soon enough.
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1680
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Postby drealm » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:37 am

Under 18 for multiple reasons.

I'm 27.
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:18 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:why envy him? Thats silly. You got the better deal. You got a hot woman in her 20's when your older. No reason to grow old with your partner if you can capitalize later in life like you did. Thats one reason why im resisting not settling down even if i was ready to.


He does have a great life, it seems from his blog and he has not much reason to envy me at this point as I lack the financial stability that comes with reaching a higher age. Being older and having a much younger and attractive wife isn't an undesirable fate at all. In fact it's a very nice perspective for the future, I'd say.

Now as far as the growing old together thing goes... I am simply a romantic soul. I want to spend my life with the woman I love and grow to be old so we can enjoy our children and grandchildren growing up and have a lovely life together. Some men are happy to date and marry multiple women, "save the best for last" and marry a hottie later in life. Others find their perfect lady and stay together a life time. Different folks, different strokes.

Tsar wrote:I'm almost 25 and when selecting a girl I would choose one between the ages of 15-19. They are at the best years of their beauty, warmer, and have a sweeter nature and less cynical. They are more open and able to bond better. Better chance of getting a virgin at that age bracket.


Sounds like my ideal age range too, in terms of looks. But be realistic about it though, in this age range you will not soon find a woman on a dating site if ever. Your best bet would be a Middle Eastern girl as their parents are much more open to arranged marriages, put a higher value on virginity and do not mind their daughters marrying very young, something many a Eastern European parent may be more opposed to as they are much more career driven and feminist-influenced already.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Postby Johnny1975 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:54 am

Jester wrote:When I was 19 I married a 22 year old.

When I was 40 years old and still (relatively) happiy married the 40 year old MILF's looked good to me, if they had personality.

Now that I'm 56 I'm looking for legal age :wink: up to 21. Looks and freshness. Personality is a lot less important. I can handle most types.

So yeah, tastes change. Bigtime.


How can you be able to handle most types of personality? I can't imagine being able to tolerate all types. I mean, with some types, it's easy for your personality to come across and have an outlet, whereas with others it's not. For me it's very important that I don't feel like I'm the only one that understands me.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Postby davewe » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:36 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
davewe wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:I am 23 now and my wife just recently turned 21.


I envy you - wish I discovered these girls at your age. I know many older guys married to their Filipina wives for 30, 40 years. In most cases the women still look good; ok, they don't look 21 good, but still very presentable. Good luck!


why envy him? Thats silly. You got the better deal. You got a hot woman in her 20's when your older. No reason to grow old with your partner if you can capitalize later in life like you did. Thats one reason why im resisting not settling down even if i was ready to.


I said I envied him for two reasons. First, no one wants to get married and divorced multiple times. It was reality in my life but a tough reality. I would much rather have married once. I know a bunch of guys my age with one Filipina wife, who they have been married to for 30-40 years and yes I am happy for them and wish it had been me. This does not mean I am unhappy with my current life - I love it!

The 2nd reason I said I envied him is that because I can imagine that as a young man married to a younger Filipina I expect he has gotten and will continue to get some flak. I wanted to let him know that not everyone feels that way. When he and his wife are old and have 40 years together, they will be the envy of many of their peers.
Check out my blog @ www.marriedafilipina.com
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Postby zboy1 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:55 pm

Choosing young girls below the ages of 20 isn't a good idea: in fact, I think I prefer women between the ages of 24-34, since they tend to be more serious about getting married than younger girls. Also I wouldn't date anyone over 35 because women at that age tend to be what I call 'leftover women'--basically, women who have given-up finding men for the most part.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:35 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:why envy him? Thats silly. You got the better deal. You got a hot woman in her 20's when your older. No reason to grow old with your partner if you can capitalize later in life like you did. Thats one reason why im resisting not settling down even if i was ready to.


He does have a great life, it seems from his blog and he has not much reason to envy me at this point as I lack the financial stability that comes with reaching a higher age. Being older and having a much younger and attractive wife isn't an undesirable fate at all. In fact it's a very nice perspective for the future, I'd say.

Now as far as the growing old together thing goes... I am simply a romantic soul. I want to spend my life with the woman I love and grow to be old so we can enjoy our children and grandchildren growing up and have a lovely life together. Some men are happy to date and marry multiple women, "save the best for last" and marry a hottie later in life. Others find their perfect lady and stay together a life time. Different folks, different strokes.

Tsar wrote:I'm almost 25 and when selecting a girl I would choose one between the ages of 15-19. They are at the best years of their beauty, warmer, and have a sweeter nature and less cynical. They are more open and able to bond better. Better chance of getting a virgin at that age bracket.


Sounds like my ideal age range too, in terms of looks. But be realistic about it though, in this age range you will not soon find a woman on a dating site if ever. Your best bet would be a Middle Eastern girl as their parents are much more open to arranged marriages, put a higher value on virginity and do not mind their daughters marrying very young, something many a Eastern European parent may be more opposed to as they are much more career driven and feminist-influenced already.



Yeah i dont want children for sure and i dont want marriage anytime soon so i feel guilty for wasting a girls time for too long ive told my gf that i dont want her to waste her time with me too long since im not serioius anyways of marriage right now. I dont want to marry her but i feel sorry for her and miss her but i did a lot of bad to her and im not really in love with her. so its better i just not go back so she can move on.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Postby Hero » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:40 pm

zboy1 wrote:Choosing young girls below the ages of 20 isn't a good idea: in fact, I think I prefer women between the ages of 24-34, since they tend to be more serious about getting married than younger girls.


I think that all depends on the country she comes from. In the Philippines, a girl is already considered an old maid by the time she turns 24. So those girls who you say are "serious" are actually desperate. Lots of 20-year-old Filipinas are quite serious about getting married, or at least engaged.
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1680
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Previous

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: HA1729 and 3 guests