Feminists versus Yellow Fever

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

I am a white man. I would say that most white men feel as I do that a "soft" & light-skinned Asian or Native American (which is an subrace of Asian), or Hispanic (which most consider to be a hybrid of Latinic {Spanish, Italian, etc.} & Native American) woman would be doable (here, soft means without the hard features that some Asian Native American, Hispanic folks have.) Most of us would not want an African or Australian Aborigine, nor a dark Caucasian (e.g., Indian). But more important is the woman's physique, which is more or less independent of race (although women of some races & subraces tend to have better a waist-hip ratio than others.)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

chanta76 wrote:I 'm curious how prevalent yellow fever is? I mean most white guys I met prefer white girls. But the second choice is Asian girls or maybe latin girls. sadly black women are last.
Yes, most white men prefer white women living next door, however the divorce rate is somewhat between 50 to 70 percent and after divorce the woman takes everything leaving you alone and totally bankrupt over decades.

It's not about white women or yellow women or black women living with you next door, but it is about FOREIGN women living in FOREIGN countries.

Many men who had bad experiences in the past with local women or who were (un)lucky and never made it up even to a girlfriend in their own country are 'looking around' - I think race is more or less not really relevant for a straight Western male who is looking for a woman outside of his own country.

About black women are last, this is true in USA etc. but for sure not in Africa and not for me - I am in Asia, so I have an Asian wife, but if I were in Africa, my wife might be a black woman, and if I am forced to live still in Western countries, I would be a single. - It depends on your personal situation.

Black women are last in USA, as they are only few compared to white women and their behavior is not known to be anything different than the typical American princess.

Logically you might expect that men and women who are singles and dating and living near to each other will create the best families because they share the same values, like the daily way of life, religion, education, language etc. etc.

It's strange, but it does not seem to be like that, don't ask me why.

It should be mentioned that international interracial marriage is not so cheap, you have to consider many aspects which are otherwise irrelevant, like visa, working permits, travel expenses, relocation, different language, different economic situation, more expensive education required for your children if you are an expat, religion might also play a major role etc. etc.
Travelin Man
Freshman Poster

Good read

Post by Travelin Man »

Great insightful post. It's a double standard in this country. Feminists criticize white men for dating outside of their race, but when white women do it it's ok. Doesn't make any sense.

I've dated asian girls most of my life. I like their culture and the way they treat their men.
Begin with the end in mind
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

Re: Good read

Post by KokujinKrusader »

Travelin Man wrote:Great insightful post. It's a double standard in this country. Feminists criticize white men for dating outside of their race, but when white women do it it's ok. Doesn't make any sense.
It makes perfect sense. They are doing what benefits them. it is the same as how White supremacist men criticize White women for dating out while they slay Asian and Latin women. This is because it benefits them.

People will always do what benefits them, or what they think will benefit them.
Grand Admiral Game taught me how to improve my mindset in order to achieve the success that I wanted in life!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Good read

Post by Jester »

KokujinKrusader wrote:
Travelin Man wrote:Great insightful post. It's a double standard in this country. Feminists criticize white men for dating outside of their race, but when white women do it it's ok. Doesn't make any sense.
It makes perfect sense. They are doing what benefits them. it is the same as how White supremacist men criticize White women for dating out while they slay Asian and Latin women. This is because it benefits them.

People will always do what benefits them, or what they think will benefit them.
Good point.

So getting back to jealous AW, it seems like the best "defense" would be an "offense". Something along these lines:

AW: "Have you tried to find someone who is from here?"

REPLY: "Awww, don't worry, honey, I'm sure you'll find someone."