Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Do Even Foreign Women Turn Down Men Who Don't Have Jobs?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Do Even Foreign Women Turn Down Men Who Don't Have Jobs?

Postby MattHanson1990 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:01 pm

So to speak, American Women typically turn down guys who don't have jobs no matter how hard he's trying to get one. Too add to the misery, the job market in the US is already like the dating scene, and it too is damaged beyond repair because computers continue to take more jobs away. So my point is will even foreign women reject men who currently don't have jobs? Is it a no-win situation all over the world for men who don't have jobs even if he is trying to get a position?

I've been desperately looking for any job I can get, but I gave up after realizing applying online gets me nowhere; and I'm really wanting to learn how to network because that is the ONLY way to get a job in the US these days.

However, I am working for Vector Marketing, but it's pretty much hit and miss.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Postby Ghost » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:21 pm

Filipinas likely won't care. Others may or may not care, depending on your other qualities and your plans. Women use men for resources, and not only money. Keep that in mind. A poor Filipina may not care whether or not you have a job because she might be hunting a Western passport.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do Even Foreign Women Turn Down Men Who Don't Have Jobs?

Postby Cornfed » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:34 pm

MattHanson1990 wrote:So to speak, American Women typically turn down guys who don't have jobs no matter how hard he's trying to get one. Too add to the misery, the job market in the US is already like the dating scene, and it too is damaged beyond repair because computers continue to take more jobs away. So my point is will even foreign women reject men who currently don't have jobs?

As a general rule, of course they would. Whereas females in communist countries like the West are attracted to male scum (since scum have a higher reproductive potential in such countries) females in the rest of the world want to use men for money and status. If you have no money or status then you are of no use to them. Females have no sense of justice. Justice is a manly concept. They don't know or care what you are trying to do or what you deserve; only what you have. If you have nothing they value then as far as they are concerned you are a loser. If tomorrow someone started paying you a high salary to microwave kittens then as far as they are concerned you would be a winner.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby KokujinKrusader » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:41 pm

Yes and no. Depends on the girl. Women crave resources and status. You can make up for not having money by having status, and being a westerner, especially a white westerner, can give you automatic status in much of the world. I'm inclined to believe that if you have status, money won't be hard to come by with a bit of application though.
Grand Admiral Game taught me how to improve my mindset in order to achieve the success that I wanted in life!
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

Postby Taco » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:44 pm

Filipinas usually don't care. Walking to 7-11 to buy a slurpee is their idea of a date.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:57 am

Taco wrote:Filipinas usually don't care. Walking to 7-11 to buy a slurpee is their idea of a date.

really? I haven't met a filipina like that
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women