Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Hypergamy explained perfectly in these videos

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Hypergamy explained perfectly in these videos

Postby jamesbond » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:37 am

All women are hypergamous, which means they "marry up" meaning they marry someone wealthier, or of higher status than themselves.

The videos below sum up "hypergamy" perfectly!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGsjgO32B1c[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIPga7E3fPY[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7486
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:33 pm

Pessimistic generalizations by men who cannot except the fact that they're not God's gift to mankind and blame their misfortune on the nature of women... being blind to the fact that maybe, just maybe, it's a cultural problem and they could find a good woman some place else if they had the balls to go out of their comfort zone. These videos are the very opposite of what HappierAbroad is all about, but replace the word "women" with "Westernized women" in these rants and they may have a point. ;)
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Postby publicduende » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:08 pm

My gosh, the shit they sell to already angry and frustrated American men to make a little extra dollars...
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby Ghost » Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:49 pm

Guys, seriously. Hypergamy is a well-documented "thing" throughout history and is easily observed in the present. No woman wants to marry down, does she? of course not. That is the basic definition of hypergamy.

My God, the common sense you f***ing liberals reject because it feels unpleasant.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby publicduende » Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:52 pm

Ghost wrote:Guys, seriously. Hypergamy is a well-documented "thing" throughout history and is easily observed in the present. No woman wants to marry down, does she? of course not. That is the basic definition of hypergamy.

My God, the common sense you f***ing liberals reject because it feels unpleasant.


Dude, can't you just take your crazy pills for today and shut up, instead of posting bogus polls and spewing your usual MGTOW crap? Compared to a lowlife like you, every woman looks hypergamic.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby eurobrat » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:07 pm

publicduende wrote:
Ghost wrote:Guys, seriously. Hypergamy is a well-documented "thing" throughout history and is easily observed in the present. No woman wants to marry down, does she? of course not. That is the basic definition of hypergamy.

My God, the common sense you f***ing liberals reject because it feels unpleasant.


Dude, can't you just take your crazy pills for today and shut up, instead of posting bogus polls and spewing your usual MGTOW crap? Compared to a lowlife like you, every woman looks hypergamic.


I see that you're even flinging poo in the "Love, Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women" section :lol:

But seriously what's up with you going around picking fights on Americans, what the did they ever do to you?
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2262
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:21 pm

Ghost wrote:Guys, seriously. Hypergamy is a well-documented "thing" throughout history and is easily observed in the present. No woman wants to marry down, does she? of course not. That is the basic definition of hypergamy.


At no point in my original reply did I deny this fact. Most women marry up if given the chance, and most men would also marry up if given the chance but the dynamics usually are a bit different for men then they are for women. What I was speaking out against is the main message of MGTOW, which is: "Don't marry and just live and die happily alone". MGTOW advocates men to stay in the West, work hard and party hard, have no wives or girlfriends, raise no families and die lonely and childless with cirrhosis of the liver and a fuckton of regrets.

I believe MGTOW in many ways goes fundamentally against the principles of this site, HappierAbroad, so I pointed that out. There is no need to post shitty MGTOW clips or promote their gay little movements on this site. Hypergamy can be explained in a better way, and most guys here are well aware of it anyway.

Ghost wrote:My God, the common sense you f***ing liberals reject because it feels unpleasant.


I reject no common sense, I left the west and found a traditionally minded educated quality woman in a country you consider absolute shit and plan on never leaving. I couldn't be happier. I am a Man Going His Own Way, but the way I went was not the way MGTOW advocates. Because MGTOW is as liberal as it gets, it does not care about family values, it does not care about traditions and it does not care about a man's finest role in society: the role of a father and a patriarch, the head of a family and a household. Instead they want men to become bad boys, play boys, drunk degenerates with no eye for the future nor any interest in leaving a lasting legacy on this earth. And you call me a liberal? :roll:
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Postby publicduende » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:23 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:I reject no common sense, I left the west and found a traditionally minded educated quality woman in a country you consider absolute shit and plan on never leaving. I couldn't be happier. I am a Man Going His Own Way, but the way I went was not the way MGTOW advocates. Because MGTOW is as liberal as it gets, it does not care about family values, it does not care about traditions and it does not care about a man's finest role in society: the role of a father and a patriarch, the head of a family and a household. Instead they want men to become bad boys, play boys, drunk degenerates with no eye for the future nor any interest in leaving a lasting legacy on this earth. And you call me a liberal? :roll:


Marcos, I think the "L word" was addressed to me, and simply because I was debating his dense and obscure paranoias on another thread.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby publicduende » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:27 pm

eurobrat wrote:I see that you're even flinging poo in the "Love, Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women" section :lol:

But seriously what's up with you going around picking fights on Americans, what the did they ever do to you?


Just returning your ammo...it does look like it's the only things you can talk about...
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby eurobrat » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:51 pm

publicduende wrote:
eurobrat wrote:I see that you're even flinging poo in the "Love, Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women" section :lol:

But seriously what's up with you going around picking fights on Americans, what the did they ever do to you?


Just returning your ammo...it does look like it's the only things you can talk about...


Well stop flinging turds you monkey. The Kano's did nothing to you.

Go write a trip report about Turkey or go do something productive and not turd flinging.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2262
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:55 pm

Jesus Christ guys are we going to have ourselves a nice civilized conversation on the viewpoints of MGTOW as opposed to those of HappierAbroad, or are we going to get into childish fights and throw insults around like a bunch of toddlers? There really is no need to get personal in these matters. Sure, it happens sometimes. We all are driven mad from time to time by another poster, but let's keep the shitflinging in one nice, central page and don't shit all over existing threads, please.

I believe MGTOW to hold some views that are quite contrary to those of HA, and tried to point out the issues I see with these views by actually looking at what these videos and the people who make them believe. Here's a revolutionary idea... we could, ya know, stay on topic for a change? lol
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Postby eurobrat » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:00 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:Jesus Christ guys are we going to have ourselves a nice civilized conversation on the viewpoints of MGTOW as opposed to those of HappierAbroad, or are we going to get into childish fights and throw insults around like a bunch of toddlers? There really is no need to get personal in these matters. Sure, it happens sometimes. We all are driven mad from time to time by another poster, but let's keep the shitflinging in one nice, central page and don't shit all over existing threads, please.

I believe MGTOW to hold some views that are quite contrary to those of HA, and tried to point out the issues I see with these views by actually looking at what these videos and the people who make them believe. Here's a revolutionary idea... we could, ya know, stay on topic for a change? lol


I agree Marcos, well said you're the only sane one here.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2262
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby Ghost » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:03 pm

eurobrat wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Ghost wrote:Guys, seriously. Hypergamy is a well-documented "thing" throughout history and is easily observed in the present. No woman wants to marry down, does she? of course not. That is the basic definition of hypergamy.

My God, the common sense you f***ing liberals reject because it feels unpleasant.


Dude, can't you just take your crazy pills for today and shut up, instead of posting bogus polls and spewing your usual MGTOW crap? Compared to a lowlife like you, every woman looks hypergamic.


I see that you're even flinging poo in the "Love, Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women" section :lol:

But seriously what's up with you going around picking fights on Americans, what the did they ever do to you?


I guess he can't accept that every American doesn't want to be a liberal nitwit like him. :lol: I can see why you can't have a reasonable conversation with him, Eurobrat. I don't think he even reads the posts anymore! He thinks I'M a MGTOW? Hi-lar-i-ous. He's so lost he doesn't know he's lost...
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby eurobrat » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:12 pm

Ghost wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Ghost wrote:Guys, seriously. Hypergamy is a well-documented "thing" throughout history and is easily observed in the present. No woman wants to marry down, does she? of course not. That is the basic definition of hypergamy.

My God, the common sense you f***ing liberals reject because it feels unpleasant.


Dude, can't you just take your crazy pills for today and shut up, instead of posting bogus polls and spewing your usual MGTOW crap? Compared to a lowlife like you, every woman looks hypergamic.


I see that you're even flinging poo in the "Love, Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women" section :lol:

But seriously what's up with you going around picking fights on Americans, what the did they ever do to you?


I guess he can't accept that every American doesn't want to be a liberal nitwit like him. :lol: I can see why you can't have a reasonable conversation with him, Eurobrat. I don't think he even reads the posts anymore! He thinks I'M a MGTOW? Hi-lar-i-ous. He's so lost he doesn't know he's lost...


He is liberal, hardheaded and actually believes his own bullshit with a dash of italian arrogance. But like one other member said he's still one of us.

But still flinging poo is not healthy or right to do.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2262
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby publicduende » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:24 pm

Ghost wrote:I guess he can't accept that every American doesn't want to be a liberal nitwit like him. :lol: I can see why you can't have a reasonable conversation with him, Eurobrat. I don't think he even reads the posts anymore! He thinks I'M a MGTOW? Hi-lar-i-ous. He's so lost he doesn't know he's lost...


You can be whatever you want, you sound like everyone else in the big pot: socially withdrawn, pessimist and paranoid to no end, self-righteous, mysoginist. I stopped putting labels on people as whatever nuance is lost in the ocean of negativity they bathe themselves into.

Neurobrat is just the most recent example, by no means the only one.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Next

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests