Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Couples who meet online are 3 times more likely to divorce

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Couples who meet online are 3 times more likely to divorce

Postby jamesbond » October 15th, 2014, 10:29 am

Couples who meet online are less likely to get married, and those who do are more likely to get separated or divorced, a new study says.

Researchers from Michigan State University surveyed 2,923 U.S. couples. Of those who met online, 32% were married, compared to 67% of those who met in person.

Surveyed again two years later, 8% of the married couples who met online had separated or divorced, compared to 2% of the couples who met elsewhere.

The unwed couples who met online were also more likely to have split up (32% compared to 23%).

The study's authors offer a possible explanation for the findings.

They argue online dating provides individuals with too many options, so they find it difficult to commit to one dating partner.


http://www.torontosun.com/2014/09/26/co ... to-divorce

This is further proof that online dating is a complete waste of time! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 8037
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Re: Couples who meet online are 3 times more likely to divor

Postby Ghost » October 15th, 2014, 6:25 pm

Well, for Western women. It's worthless for Western women since they are all rotten. Always have to take into consideration what part of the female population these types of studies are talking about.

So I doubt the same applies to most foreign women.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Re: Couples who meet online are 3 times more likely to divor

Postby Taco » October 15th, 2014, 11:54 pm

Most people go online to hook up not to find a marriage partner. That's why the success rate for marriages is low.
“Every time a President leaves the White House after two terms, there is a recession within the next year"
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4498
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Re: Couples who meet online are 3 times more likely to divor

Postby newlifeinphilippines » October 27th, 2014, 11:13 pm

what taco said but also its cause the women tend to be the drudges of society
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Re: Couples who meet online are 3 times more likely to divor

Postby Taco » October 28th, 2014, 12:39 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:what taco said but also its cause the women tend to be the drudges of society


Good point.

The best woman in western countries don't advertise themselves on dating sites because they don't need to which means the women no one wants are what's available. Your more likely to find a smokin hot women with no "issues" on dating sites in third world countries where the numbers of rich guys are few or Russia where all the men are dead by age 50 from drinking.
“Every time a President leaves the White House after two terms, there is a recession within the next year"
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4498
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Re: Couples who meet online are 3 times more likely to divor

Postby newlifeinphilippines » October 28th, 2014, 1:00 am

Taco wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:what taco said but also its cause the women tend to be the drudges of society


Good point.

The best woman in western countries don't advertise themselves on dating sites because they don't need to which means the women no one wants are what's available. Your more likely to find a smokin hot women with no "issues" on dating sites in third world countries where the numbers of rich guys are few or Russia where all the men are dead by age 50 from drinking.


more likely but even in abroad often its the girls with limited options. I think people are right day game is the best but unfortunately its a lot of work and when you factor in teh plane flight and expenses of staying the last thing people want to do is day game all day
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Re: Couples who meet online are 3 times more likely to divor

Postby Vendri » November 27th, 2015, 5:27 pm

Murican women are garbage anyway, regardless of meeting online or in person. I'd like to see a study similar to this, but on International Couples who met online, with the Man living in the Woman's country. Having one with the Woman living in the Man's country would probably have Bad results also (Foreign women living in America with American husband does not end well).


Marriage with Murican women or Americanized Foreign women, creating a prior bond Online or In Person, is a Disaster waiting to happen, which is why I will not even Bother considering any Romance with an American woman. Foreign women, and living in a Foreign country with her is always the way to go in the present-day Marxist, Feminist West.
User avatar
Vendri
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 49
Joined: June 11th, 2015, 6:30 am
Location: Feminist States of America

Re: Couples who meet online are 3 times more likely to divor

Postby Adama » November 27th, 2015, 6:58 pm

Taco wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:what taco said but also its cause the women tend to be the drudges of society


Good point.

The best woman in western countries don't advertise themselves on dating sites because they don't need to which means the women no one wants are what's available. Your more likely to find a smokin hot women with no "issues" on dating sites in third world countries where the numbers of rich guys are few or Russia where all the men are dead by age 50 from drinking.


Exactly. The women who must advertise are the ones who you'd never want. Why would a woman have to advertise? (I don't think men should advertise either.) Especially in the USA and Canada which is a woman's paradise. If a woman has to advertise when they already have it so good in a society, what does that say about that woman?

There is no reason to participate in online dating with American women. Not unless you like jumping into a sea filled with vipers.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5165
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Couples who meet online are 3 times more likely to divor

Postby Adama » November 27th, 2015, 7:02 pm

Vendri wrote:Murican women are garbage anyway, regardless of meeting online or in person. I'd like to see a study similar to this, but on International Couples who met online, with the Man living in the Woman's country. Having one with the Woman living in the Man's country would probably have Bad results also (Foreign women living in America with American husband does not end well).


Marriage with Murican women or Americanized Foreign women, creating a prior bond Online or In Person, is a Disaster waiting to happen, which is why I will not even Bother considering any Romance with an American woman. Foreign women, and living in a Foreign country with her is always the way to go in the present-day Marxist, Feminist West.


Let me ask you something. Let's say the most beautiful woman of your dreams offered herself to you. She is sweet, feminine and every characteristic that you want, except for one thing: She's American. Otherwise she ticks every box on your list.

Do you ignore her?

This is a hypothetical question, so please do not say, "Irrelevant because such doesn't exist."
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5165
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Couples who meet online are 3 times more likely to divor

Postby Yohan » November 27th, 2015, 9:56 pm

jamesbond wrote:This is further proof that online dating is a complete waste of time!


Well, this article is more or less about online dating of people within US/Canada.

I don't read anything about international dating, which makes it possible to meet people you cannot meet otherwise.
For the first contact internet is very useful - of course after you have to get on an airplane and check it out yourself.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2483
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Couples who meet online are 3 times more likely to divor

Postby Vendri » December 9th, 2015, 7:25 am

Adama wrote:
Vendri wrote:Murican women are garbage anyway, regardless of meeting online or in person. I'd like to see a study similar to this, but on International Couples who met online, with the Man living in the Woman's country. Having one with the Woman living in the Man's country would probably have Bad results also (Foreign women living in America with American husband does not end well).


Marriage with Murican women or Americanized Foreign women, creating a prior bond Online or In Person, is a Disaster waiting to happen, which is why I will not even Bother considering any Romance with an American woman. Foreign women, and living in a Foreign country with her is always the way to go in the present-day Marxist, Feminist West.


Let me ask you something. Let's say the most beautiful woman of your dreams offered herself to you. She is sweet, feminine and every characteristic that you want, except for one thing: She's American. Otherwise she ticks every box on your list.

Do you ignore her?

This is a hypothetical question, so please do not say, "Irrelevant because such doesn't exist."



Those Few are too small in number in America, and personally, even if one of these Few fell right into my lap, I would not even risk it in a "Culture" that rampantly promotes Promiscuity, Divorce, Infidelity, Matriarchy, etc in the Garbage Media and society as a whole. So, Yes, I would Ignore her.
User avatar
Vendri
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 49
Joined: June 11th, 2015, 6:30 am
Location: Feminist States of America

Re: Couples who meet online are 3 times more likely to divor

Postby sentinel89 » December 10th, 2015, 7:27 am

Vendri wrote:
Adama wrote:
Vendri wrote:Murican women are garbage anyway, regardless of meeting online or in person. I'd like to see a study similar to this, but on International Couples who met online, with the Man living in the Woman's country. Having one with the Woman living in the Man's country would probably have Bad results also (Foreign women living in America with American husband does not end well).


Marriage with Murican women or Americanized Foreign women, creating a prior bond Online or In Person, is a Disaster waiting to happen, which is why I will not even Bother considering any Romance with an American woman. Foreign women, and living in a Foreign country with her is always the way to go in the present-day Marxist, Feminist West.


Let me ask you something. Let's say the most beautiful woman of your dreams offered herself to you. She is sweet, feminine and every characteristic that you want, except for one thing: She's American. Otherwise she ticks every box on your list.

Do you ignore her?

This is a hypothetical question, so please do not say, "Irrelevant because such doesn't exist."



Those Few are too small in number in America, and personally, even if one of these Few fell right into my lap, I would not even risk it in a "Culture" that rampantly promotes Promiscuity, Divorce, Infidelity, Matriarchy, etc in the Garbage Media and society as a whole. So, Yes, I would Ignore her.


^^This is the real problem with the west. We have a culture that encourages unconstrained self gratification. If you eat too many fattening foods, you get fat. If you have too much sex with too many partners, you have to deal with the psychological consequences. Everything has a negative feedback loop.

We used to shame poor behavior because shaming is a non-coercive, non-violent way to promote healthy societal standards. However, nowadays the act of shaming is shamed, because we have valued preserving our fragile feelings over facing inconvenient realities.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 298
Joined: April 23rd, 2015, 6:56 pm


Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests