Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Thanks for your patience.

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics

Article: If you can't get laid at home you won't abroad

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Yohan
Veteran Poster

Re: Article: If you can't get laid at home you won't abroad

Post by Yohan » October 17th, 2014, 10:43 pm

Be careful when clicking on this link, as some unwanted advertisement will also show up.

About the article, I do not agree with the author.

I never had a problem when I was still young to find contact with women abroad from Asia and Africa, but I had the hardest time (zero-result) to find any local girl in my own feminist country.

However I am not into bars, alcohol, loud music etc. - and while I had an easy time to find single women abroad who preferred silence and to be away from disco-life-style, it was not possible to find even one single woman willing to listen to me in my own country. - They all were not really 'single', but had multiple boyfriends, I don't want to be the no. 8 lining up... It's not my way of life to entertain a woman with 'interesting' BS-stories until she is ready to give sex for free.

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines » October 18th, 2014, 2:28 am

Yohan wrote:Be careful when clicking on this link, as some unwanted advertisement will also show up.

About the article, I do not agree with the author.

I never had a problem when I was still young to find contact with women abroad from Asia and Africa, but I had the hardest time (zero-result) to find any local girl in my own feminist country.

However I am not into bars, alcohol, loud music etc. - and while I had an easy time to find single women abroad who preferred silence and to be away from disco-life-style, it was not possible to find even one single woman willing to listen to me in my own country. - They all were not really 'single', but had multiple boyfriends, I don't want to be the no. 8 lining up... It's not my way of life to entertain a woman with 'interesting' BS-stories until she is ready to give sex for free.

I dont totally agree either with him. THe truth is probably somewhere in the middle. He does have a point though.

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost » October 18th, 2014, 5:03 am

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

suprmon
Freshman Poster

Post by suprmon » October 20th, 2014, 4:30 pm

Just more misinformation put out there by the feminazi controlled media to try to sway guys into believing that they're trapped here in their misandrist world with nowhere to run, so you have to stay here and put up with the feminazi's BS! But we all here no better than to buy into that rhetoric!

sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon » October 20th, 2014, 7:41 pm

Both the MRAs and the feminists are two sides of the same coin.

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost » October 20th, 2014, 7:44 pm

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Break the chains
Freshman Poster

Post by Break the chains » October 22nd, 2014, 3:38 am

Is the article basically an extension of the headline? I refuse to click the link.

In that case, it is bullshit. You do need social skills, sure, but the market is much easier abroad.
Trying to be a better man

Return to “Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women”