Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Article: If you can't get laid at home you won't abroad

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Article: If you can't get laid at home you won't abroad

Postby Yohan » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:43 pm

Be careful when clicking on this link, as some unwanted advertisement will also show up.

About the article, I do not agree with the author.

I never had a problem when I was still young to find contact with women abroad from Asia and Africa, but I had the hardest time (zero-result) to find any local girl in my own feminist country.

However I am not into bars, alcohol, loud music etc. - and while I had an easy time to find single women abroad who preferred silence and to be away from disco-life-style, it was not possible to find even one single woman willing to listen to me in my own country. - They all were not really 'single', but had multiple boyfriends, I don't want to be the no. 8 lining up... It's not my way of life to entertain a woman with 'interesting' BS-stories until she is ready to give sex for free.
Yohan
Veteran Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:28 am

Yohan wrote:Be careful when clicking on this link, as some unwanted advertisement will also show up.

About the article, I do not agree with the author.

I never had a problem when I was still young to find contact with women abroad from Asia and Africa, but I had the hardest time (zero-result) to find any local girl in my own feminist country.

However I am not into bars, alcohol, loud music etc. - and while I had an easy time to find single women abroad who preferred silence and to be away from disco-life-style, it was not possible to find even one single woman willing to listen to me in my own country. - They all were not really 'single', but had multiple boyfriends, I don't want to be the no. 8 lining up... It's not my way of life to entertain a woman with 'interesting' BS-stories until she is ready to give sex for free.

I dont totally agree either with him. THe truth is probably somewhere in the middle. He does have a point though.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

-----

Postby Ghost » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:03 am

-----
Last edited by Ghost on Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby suprmon » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:30 pm

Just more misinformation put out there by the feminazi controlled media to try to sway guys into believing that they're trapped here in their misandrist world with nowhere to run, so you have to stay here and put up with the feminazi's BS! But we all here no better than to buy into that rhetoric!
suprmon
Freshman Poster

Postby sea_dragon » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:41 pm

Both the MRAs and the feminists are two sides of the same coin.
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:44 pm

-----
Last edited by Ghost on Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Break the chains » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:38 am

Is the article basically an extension of the headline? I refuse to click the link.

In that case, it is bullshit. You do need social skills, sure, but the market is much easier abroad.
Trying to be a better man
Break the chains
Freshman Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women