f**k The NaySayers

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

f**k The NaySayers

Post by Jester »

Among stay-at-homes, there are many Negative Nellies. Understandable. Boiling frogs want to believe there is no "out there" out there.

But among expats there are ALSO many Negative Nellies. Guys who have been there, done that, but have A FREAKING LOTOF REASONS WHY YOU SHOULDN'T.

OR, who have seen many other expats do stuff, THAT YOU ON PAIN OF MUTILATION SHOULDN'T EVEN TRY.

f**k THEM.

f**k THE NEGATIVE NELLIES.

Here's one such Nellie. Check out what Nellie has to say at 2:13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQD5V5Tnsog

Polygamy. It's common, it's possible but YOU SHOULDN'T DO IT.

That;s what this parasite is preaching here.

For YOU, YOU need to either be a beta-monogamist, OR a sluttu syplhlitic whoremonger. THOSE are your choices, Because ****I****, LifeBeyondTheSea, have ordained it.

My point here is not to tout polygamy. My point is to shame, humiliate and otherwise make uncomfortable the folks who get off by pissing on your dreams.

THEY are the perverts.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Dire Warning Continues

Post by Jester »

The dire warning continues

4:32
www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQD5V5Tnsog

"If I had to ballpark it, I ususally say, maybe 20-30 percent of the girls you run into in the cityare up for this...."

Heavens to Mergotroid, 20% out of MILLIONS of girls would be up for this.. Heavens to Betsy. Gee THANK YOU for warning me about such TERRIBLE ODDS.

DICKHEAD.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Dire Warning Continues

Post by droid »

Nice
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

Return to “Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women”