What if this site is a load of Bull?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
lozoman
Freshman Poster

What if this site is a load of Bull?

Post by lozoman »

I've been wanting to travel abroad for quite some time now. the whole dating and hookup scene has me especially interested. I've been hearing a lot of talk about how the women in Europe are much more friendlier, down to earth and approachable. I've had very bad luck with dating women in the US. Im nearly 28 and have still never been in a relationship or been on a date. What worries me however is that what if traveling to Europe ends up being a big waste of time and money when it comes to meeting women?

What if all the great things Winston and crew are saying about Eropean women is all over hyped and they are just as snooty, unfriendly, spoiled and unapproachable as American women. Yes, I know that it depends on which European countries you go to. The countries that hold my interest are: Russia, Ukrain, Greece, Slovakia, Hungary, Albania and Italy.

Just to let everyone know, Im half Caucasian and half Latin. I'm 5 feet 10 inches tall with a thin but muscular biuld. I have very European facial features. I have a strong jawline, high cheekbones thick, dirty blonde hair, fair skin, brown eyes and long eyelashes. Alot of people mistake me for bieng Italian or Greek. Appearance wise, how would I fare with women in those countries? If you guys want, I could provide links to photos of me.

Im also a very friendly and outgoing person who loves to meet new people. As long as people are approachable I am more than willing to approach them. I've been told I'm articulate and make pretty good conversation.

I am currently saving up all the money I can to travel to Europe. I just hope that my experience isn't a negative one and that all of the things Winston and his crew have said aren t a bunch of lies and over hype.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What if this sight is a load of Bull?

Post by jamesbond »

The best thing to do is to go to Europe for yourself and check it out. Even if the women suck, at least you made the effort to try and meet women in foreign countries.

If nothing else, you will have seen new countries and experienced new cultures.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Re: What if this site is a load of Bull?

Post by Winston »

Didn't you examine the photos and videos on this site? And read the FAQ's page that addresses this question? Did you see our testimonials too? They are all linked at the top in the navigation bar.

We never said that women are going to be easy. But they will be easier than in America because foreign women are more down to earth, easier to connect with, more approachable, more pro-male in attitude, and the availability of women will be much better as well. You will have more choices for sure. It's all relative.

Also, if you want us to evaluate your appearance, you will have to post a photo of yourself. A description is not enough.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

lozoman wrote:I've been wanting to travel abroad for quite some time now. the whole dating and hookup scene has me especially interested. I've been hearing a lot of talk about how the women in Europe are much more friendlier, down to earth and approachable. I've had very bad luck with dating women in the US. Im nearly 28 and have still never been in a relationship or been on a date. What worries me however is that what if traveling to Europe ends up being a big waste of time and money when it comes to meeting women?

What if all the great things Winston and crew are saying about Eropean women is all over hyped and they are just as snooty, unfriendly, spoiled and unapproachable as American women. Yes, I know that it depends on which European countries you go to. The countries that hold my interest are: Russia, Ukrain, Greece, Slovakia, Hungary, Albania and Italy.

Just to let everyone know, Im half Caucasian and half Latin. I'm 5 feet 10 inches tall with a thin but muscular biuld. I have very European facial features. I have a strong jawline, high cheekbones thick, dirty blonde hair, fair skin, brown eyes and long eyelashes. Alot of people mistake me for bieng Italian or Greek. Appearance wise, how would I fare with women in those countries? If you guys want, I could provide links to photos of me.

Im also a very friendly and outgoing person who loves to meet new people. As long as people are approachable I am more than willing to approach them. I've been told I'm articulate and make pretty good conversation.

I am currently saving up all the money I can to travel to Europe. I just hope that my experience isn't a negative one and that all of the things Winston and his crew have said aren t a bunch of lies and over hype.
Everybody has a different story, a different idea of what will make them happy, different skill sets, and different experiences. My experience will never be the same as Winston's or another poster. That's the beauty and harsh reality of the unknown. By your description you seem like you would do relatively well though it also depends on what your expectations are. Some guys come in with very high expectations and are disappointed where as others come in with low expectations and come out a new and rejuvenated man. By going to Europe, are you expecting to meet your own version of Olga Kurylenko, or are you more realistic? Are you expecting women to jump on you when you get off the plane or are you prepared to embrace the chase?

A bigger question you should ask yourself is why you wanna go abroad? Is it just for women or for a larger more intrinsic value. Do you want to see, feel, taste, and immerse your self in other cultures or will you stay in your hotel room, slaving away at the computer trying to find an online date? Will you gain wonderful friendships with local people or will you avoid everyone like the plague. How about traveling? Do you like it in general or you can't wait to get back home? These are all things you need to consider as well as more.

As Winston pointed out, no where is it going to be like shooting fish in a barrel, but by going abroad you have a better chance of finding a quality women both in looks and personality. The experience will also be a breathe of fresh air as you won't have that overbearing weight of not measuring up. When you approach a girl for the first time and she smiles and says hi and you all have a long conversation, she laughs, and you feel so comfortable and natural, suddenly it will all seem worth it and a lot easier in the end.
lozoman
Freshman Poster

Post by lozoman »

I'm not going to lie. Although I am very interested in meeting new people and learning about new cultures of other countries, it's the girls that have my main interest. I don't want to have my expectations up too high though. If you have too high of expectations, you are setting yourself up for disappointment.

I'll be very honest. All these years of being rejected, ignored and mistreated by women is the central reason for my doubts. Its caused me to have low self esteem and a very poor self image. A big part of me finds it difficult to believe that any attractive woman would like me, find me physically attractive and would be genuinely kind hearted and down to earth. I feel very unattractive and undesirable to the opposite sex. I feel as though ALL women find me hideous and ugly.

BTW, I don't know how to upload photos on here, otherwise I would show them to you guys. If anyone knows how to let me know.
RickyRetardo
Freshman Poster

Post by RickyRetardo »

Just don't care so much what others think of you. It's normal to care somewhat, but I think you care too much.
Let's get together and feel alright.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 29th, 2020, 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

What part of Europe interests you? Some countries are rather expensive--you'd have to save quite a lot.
lozoman
Freshman Poster

Post by lozoman »

The countries that interest me:

Russia
Ukraine
Romania
Hungary
Slovakia
Italy
Greece
France
Albania

And what if I go out there and it completely sucks. Then I will be convinced that it's not the women, it's me. And that it's not just America that hates, it's the whole world. I know that may sound childish, idiotic and pathetic to say, but that's just how I feel. But then again I guess it depends on which parts of these countries you go to.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

You sound like me as far as lack of experience. But you are good looking and are friendly so why haven't you ever had a date? Chances are you wont have a success story due to your inner demons and lack of experience. The best guys already have good experience or charisma so when they go abroad they just leverage what they have. At least not in russia or europe can you expect to do good if you dont have any prior experience with women, they are tough over there. Thats why even though id prefer to go there I have no plans to go to europe. I think eastern europe and russia is a way better spot for women than dirty south east asia but the women can be brutal in russia so lol
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Ghost wrote:At some point you just need to do it. If it ultimately fails, then at least you discovered the truth and (hopefully) had a good time doing it.
agree even if you end up not getting anywhere at least you can say you tried. then again sometimes that last glimpse of hope somewhere in the world keeps us alive. Which reminds me i need to make a new thread on a controvesial topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

hammanta wrote: As Winston pointed out, no where is it going to be like shooting fish in a barrel, but by going abroad you have a better chance of finding a quality women both in looks and personality. The experience will also be a breathe of fresh air as you won't have that overbearing weight of not measuring up. When you approach a girl for the first time and she smiles and says hi and you all have a long conversation, she laughs, and you feel so comfortable and natural, suddenly it will all seem worth it and a lot easier in the end.
+100

Yes that's the important thing.

Lozoman, a key point here is that in Europe, you will have a much easier time socially because Europeans are attracted to novelty and other cultures, whereas Americans are attracted to familiarity. This explains why Americans are more cliquish and not as open with strangers. They don't like strangers, because they are more drawn to familiarity and therefore more closed and prefer familiar set routines. But in Europe the attitude is different. People like novelty and are more open minded and adventurous. So it's much easier to meet people socially and connect with people too.

And yes, Europeans are more down-to-earth for sure. In fact, people in all countries are more down-to-earth than Americans, because when you compare with the fakest people on Earth, everyone looks more down-to-earth in comparison. Compared to the worst, everything looks better.

However, that doesn't mean the women will be attracted to you. That depends on their tastes and what you look like too, not just your personality. Euro women care about looks too. They tend to prefer men who are tall, athletic, good looking and white. That's what most white women want. But if you don't meet that standard, they will still be friendly and sociable to you. They do not despise men like AW do.

You can always visit P4P and brothels in Europe if you're not getting laid. It's much cheaper over there. You will also have a great time culturally. Europe has real culture. It's not all consumerism and business like in America. So if you have a real soul, you will feel more comfortable there in general. Isn't that important?

You may not be able to date hot girls in Europe. But you can probably date 6's and 7's at least. Also if women get to know you and like you, they may forgive your looks if they feel a connection. It's hard to say.

I would start with Eastern Europe. It's cheaper and the girls are not as spoiled.

You can't upload photos here, you are supposed to upload them somewhere else like Yahoo Albums or Google Albums and then post the link here. To embed photos, you post the image URL like this:

Code: Select all

[img]http://www.website.com/image1.jpg[/img]
Didn't you see the photos and photojournals on this site?

http://www.happierabroad.com/Photojournals.htm
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

lozoman wrote:I've been wanting to travel abroad for quite some time now. the whole dating and hookup scene has me especially interested. I've been hearing a lot of talk about how the women in Europe are much more friendlier, down to earth and approachable. I've had very bad luck with dating women in the US.
What worries me however is that what if traveling to Europe ends up being a big waste of time and money when it comes to meeting women?
A lot of information is missing - it is difficult therefore to give any advice. I am from Central Europe, living in Japan.

1 - How much TIME do you have for your trip? If you think a few days in this country and a few days in another country is ok for girls to run after you then you are wrong.

2 - How many languages do you speak? Be aware, that English is NOT the native language of most Europeans, except in UK/Ireland. We all have to learn some English in school, but people without much contact outside their region are not really fluent with it.

3 - You should try some internet-dating and try to meet some (and not only one) girls in some of the countries you want to visit. After your arrival you have already some people to meet. Maybe it works, maybe not, but anyway you meet quickly some local people without wasting time after arrival.

4 - Yes, I think, Europe is better than USA, as there is very much less racist BS-talk going on, and to travel and to bring in foreign women is nothing unusual, almost everybody has a passport. While feminism is everywhere, it is by far less hateful than in USA.

5 - Your travel should be 50/50 - do not focus only about women, but try to see also something else, do some sightseeing. European cities are quite different and much more nicer in scenery than most cities in USA.

6 - It makes sense to book some hotelrooms in advance, especially those after arrival and before departure. Without knowledge of a foreign city, looking for accomodation after arrival might be time-consuming. Check out some reservation services like AGODA.
About connections, check out trains and not only airplanes.

7 - Do not expect to meet any special beauty in European countries, but I can assure you that all what I have seen in my life, USA is truly the worst. - I have never seen so ugly and so rude, so primitive and so arrogant women of any race anywhere else in this world.

I do not think you will be disappointed if you travel through Europe after creating some reasonable travel schedule and checking out a bit the people by internet dating in advance.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

lozoman wrote:I'm not going to lie. Although I am very interested in meeting new people and learning about new cultures of other countries, it's the girls that have my main interest. I don't want to have my expectations up too high though. If you have too high of expectations, you are setting yourself up for disappointment.

I'll be very honest. All these years of being rejected, ignored and mistreated by women is the central reason for my doubts. Its caused me to have low self esteem and a very poor self image. A big part of me finds it difficult to believe that any attractive woman would like me, find me physically attractive and would be genuinely kind hearted and down to earth. I feel very unattractive and undesirable to the opposite sex. I feel as though ALL women find me hideous and ugly.

BTW, I don't know how to upload photos on here, otherwise I would show them to you guys. If anyone knows how to let me know.
My point wasn't to say that you shouldn't go for women. It was to point out that a trip solely for women and only women has the makings of being a bad trip. You will put so much pressure on yourself to succeed and will wind up disappointed, even if you reach your goal. There will always be something that you feel you could've done better.

A trip based off of exploration will be much more entertaining and generally more successful. You will meet people who will broaden your views and possibly introduce you to women. You will also have experiences that will be very rewarding and may make lifelong friends. All of those will be avenues to meet women through. You can still do the online thing and/or cold approach women but don't solely rely on those methods. Definitely having realistic expectations as well as a plan to do and see other things will be a good recipe for success. In a since be a open for anything.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

lozoman wrote:I'm not going to lie. Although I am very interested in meeting new people and learning about new cultures of other countries, it's the girls that have my main interest. I don't want to have my expectations up too high though. If you have too high of expectations, you are setting yourself up for disappointment.

I understand how you feel. I feel the same way. I can't be happy unless I am dating attractive, hot or at least cute girls. Even if I have lots of money and friends, I still will be miserable without a good dating life. But it is a taboo to "need hot girls". You're not allowed to say that you need hot girls or that you can't be happy without them. American culture assumes that "getting hot girls" is a fantasy and wish, and an "icing on the cake" of life -- it's great if you can get it, but you don't need it to be happy, that's what is assumed.

Thus needing to date attractive girls or women is NOT considered a need in America and therefore you will NOT be validated in America for such a need. So no one dares to say that they need to date girls to be happy. It looks weird and abnormal if you say that.

Thus our needs are not validated in America. We can't even express them.

Why do you doubt all the testimonials and photos on this site?