Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


What if this site is a load of Bull?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: What if this site is a load of Bull?

Postby mattyman » Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:44 pm

@ lozoman

When you go to visit any European city it maybe very well worthwhile to check out groups on couchsurfing.com. Every city should have at least some groups; major capital cities like Paris, Amsterdam, London etc. have several. These groups are generally a good bet to find people to hang-out with or explore the city, practice the lingo, games or any interest you can think of really. They can be a real godsend. People you meet in most these groups tend to be open, laid-bakc and non-judgemental which, if that's what you've had to deal with prior, could be highly refreshing. My advice would be, for whatever cities you plan to visit, get yourself a CS account and get checking-out groups.

Also, if you stay in a backpackers hostel, there's plenty of opportunity to find people to meet-up with and hang-out with too. Again, people tend to be fairly open to talking to new people. Lounges and common rooms are generally good places

These channels are probably the best ways. No doubt, you'll meet women too, you'll get the opportunity to get aquainted with women.

As for women being unapproachable, unfriendly, treating you like a creep just for trying to strike-up conversation with them? I can assure you, you probably won't have to deal with as much of that as I'm guessing you've dealt with. I know where you're coming from. I can assure you, if you follow the advice I've suggested, you won't have to deal with any of that. Even if you don't (at least initially) get women romantically interested, you'll still get far better positive outcomes, you'lll still be treated like a HUMAN BEING, not as a creep. If your confidence has taken a knock, or yo've been made to feel that you're undesireable, as from what you describe; I'm pretty sure, at the very least, this will help you with your sense of self-image and make you feel more wanted and accepted. I know what it feels like to deal with an environment where most women treat guys like creeps, or don't treat you like a person unles they consider you hot shit. I can safely say that women from MOST other countries are NOT like this at all.

Don't feel discouraged if you don't get queues of hot women falling head-over heels from the word go. It'll take time. Just concentrate on finding people to hang-out with, including women, and don't be too eager to rush into dating the first one that seems vaguely friendly. Have fun, relax and enjoy your time.
mattyman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:15 pm







Re: What if this site is a load of Bull?

Postby lozoman » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:48 am

Based on of the responses on here, I'm losing more and more hope. To me, it sounds like meeting European women is just as difficult as meeting American women:
Chances are you wont have a success story due to your inner demons and lack of experience. The best guys already have good
experience or charisma so when they go abroad they just leverage what they have. At least not in russia or europe can you
expect to do good if you dont have any prior experience with women, they are tough over there. Thats why even though id prefer
to go there I have no plans to go to europe. I think eastern europe and russia is a way better spot for women than dirty south east
asia but the women can be brutal in russia so lol

Re: What if this site is a load of Bull?

No, I dont speak any language other than English. Based on the videos Winston basically just approaches these woman and says "Hi, Id like to meet you" and hes in. Whats so difficult about that? I can do that easily.

And did I not make it clear that I'm 5 feet 10 (Is that too short for european women??) Have light hair, brown eyes, angular facial features light skin and a lean, muscular physique. In fact, many people have said that I resemble Josh Hartnett, a more attractive Robert Pattinson or Val Kilmer.

Another poster said that if a had bad luck and zero experience with American women, then I will most likely have poor luck with women in Europe. That doesn't help me at all.

People have told me that when I am confident and do approach women (which is quite rare), I'm actually quite charming and very pleasant to be around. Once I'm on and there's a connection, I stay on and am on a role, sometimes making them smile and laugh. So if and when I do have confidence, Ive been told I do pretty well.

I know this may sound odd, but sleeping with beautiful women who find me attractive has been something that I want and wish for since I entered adolescence. If I had only one wish, Id want that more than anything else in the world. I feels like its the major peice missing in my life. The one thing that would make my life whole. That that I have never had a woman at all makes it worse. it gets me so upset I sometimes cry myself to sleep at night thinking about it. Sometimes I wonder if I was born with a woman repellent, ensuring that I will never be found attractive or loved by another woman that I find attractive. if I do not succeed in finding women in Europe, it will be official. I'm unlovable, unattractive, undesirable. Once I make that discovery I won't know how to go on with my life.
lozoman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:35 am

Re: What if this site is a load of Bull?

Postby droid » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:32 am

lozoman wrote:Based on of the responses on here, I'm losing more and more hope. To me, it sounds like meeting European women is just as difficult as meeting American women:
Chances are you wont have a success story due to your inner demons and lack of experience. The best guys already have good
experience or charisma so when they go abroad they just leverage what they have. At least not in russia or europe can you
expect to do good if you dont have any prior experience with women, they are tough over there. Thats why even though id prefer
to go there I have no plans to go to europe. I think eastern europe and russia is a way better spot for women than dirty south east
asia but the women can be brutal in russia so lol

Re: What if this site is a load of Bull?

No, I dont speak any language other than English. Based on the videos Winston basically just approaches these woman and says "Hi, Id like to meet you" and hes in. Whats so difficult about that? I can do that easily.

And did I not make it clear that I'm 5 feet 10 (Is that too short for european women??) Have light hair, brown eyes, angular facial features light skin and a lean, muscular physique. In fact, many people have said that I resemble Josh Hartnett, a more attractive Robert Pattinson or Val Kilmer.

Another poster said that if a had bad luck and zero experience with American women, then I will most likely have poor luck with women in Europe. That doesn't help me at all.

People have told me that when I am confident and do approach women (which is quite rare), I'm actually quite charming and very pleasant to be around. Once I'm on and there's a connection, I stay on and am on a role, sometimes making them smile and laugh. So if and when I do have confidence, Ive been told I do pretty well.

I know this may sound odd, but sleeping with beautiful women who find me attractive has been something that I want and wish for since I entered adolescence. If I had only one wish, Id want that more than anything else in the world. I feels like its the major peice missing in my life. The one thing that would make my life whole. That that I have never had a woman at all makes it worse. it gets me so upset I sometimes cry myself to sleep at night thinking about it. Sometimes I wonder if I was born with a woman repellent, ensuring that I will never be found attractive or loved by another woman that I find attractive. if I do not succeed in finding women in Europe, it will be official. I'm unlovable, unattractive, undesirable. Once I make that discovery I won't know how to go on with my life.
Dude you´re my twin brother or somethig lol, many similarities.
Don´t lose hope, THERE ARE differences in location.

I know this may sound odd, but sleeping with beautiful women who find me attractive has been something that I want and wish for since I entered adolescence.
Welcome to manhood! no need to feel guilt.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2451
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: What if this site is a load of Bull?

Postby lozoman » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:39 am

I gotta be honest, some of the replies on here are rather discouraging:

But you are good looking and are friendly so why haven't you ever had a date? Chances are you wont have a success story due to your inner demons and lack of experience. The best guys already have good experience or charisma so when they go abroad they just leverage what they have. At least not in russia or europe can you expect to do good if you dont have any prior experience with women, they are tough over there. Thats why even though id prefer to go there I have no plans to go to europe. I think eastern europe and russia is a way better spot for women than dirty south east asia but the women can be brutal in russia so lol


It sounds to me like European Women are just as difficult to get as American women. But how is that so if they are far more down to earth, friendly and appraochable. The main reason why I don't do well with American women really has nothing to do with my lack of charm people skills. I'm not a shy person, I love socializing and meeting new people. It has to do with the fact that the women in America, as Winston pointed out numerous times, are unapproachable and aren't interested in meeting guys.

As long as the women in Europe are friendly, approachable, easier to connect with and don't treat me like a creepo rapist, then I have absolutely no problem with going up to them and asking them out. In fact, if American women were more like that, I would be out there EVERYDAY talking to them left and right. I would feel better about myself, would have more confidence and from what I've been told, confidence is a key factor in getting women.

And if European women do turn me down, as long as they do it in civil, respectful and friendly manner, actually have valid reasons for turning me down and aren't just cold and dismissive, coming up with bullshit reasons to get away from me, like American women tend to do, I'd handle the rejection much better. Granted, I'd still be disappointed, but I wouldn't feel hurt and humiliated.

When I am confident (Which is rare) Ive been told I'm a fun, charming, and pleasant guy. So what? If I have no experience with American women, then I won't have any luck with women in Europe? That's not very uplifting. The only reason I don't have experience with American women, is because they never gave me a chance. Almost every one of them have shut me down. So after so many years of that, I've pretty much have given up on trying to meet them. I treat it as "Why bother? I'll just get rejected and humiliated like always." I've grown sick of the rejection and hurt.

According to what Winston says, all he has to do is go up to women and say : "Hi, I'd like to meet you" and that's it. If that's all it really takes, then I can do that easy. Like I said, I'm a naturally outgoing person who loves meeting new people and making new friends. The reason why I've give up on talking to women and most American in general is because they aren't friendly and approachable.

BTW, since I can't post pics on here, here are a couple of links to show you guys what I look like. The first is a youtube video I did recently. Keep in mind, this is not how I usually talk, dress or act. I'm usually a calm, mellow, pleasant and polite person. I dress and groom myself much better and my teeth are whiter, lol.

The second is my Facebook profile pic. This is closer to how I really look:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdryJM_VdZ0

https://www.facebook.com/Lozoboy
lozoman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:35 am

Re: What if this site is a load of Bull?

Postby Winston » Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:16 pm

Lozoman,
I just saw your pics. You look like a foreign guy. You don't look Americanized. What ethnicity are you? Yeah I see now why American girls don't like you either. You gotta remember that since they are fake, you have to be fake too, or else they won't like you. If you are down-to-earth, they see you as boring.

Who is that hot girl with you in the photo on Facebook?

No one here said that European girls are just as hard to get as American girls. Where do you get that? We never told you that. It sounds like you are filtering out the positive posts and only looking for the negative.

Everyone here told you that Euro girls are MUCH MUCH friendlier than American girls. That's for sure. But whether they will date you or not is another matter.

Yes Europe is a paradise for approaching girls because if you say "excuse me" most girls will stop and talk to you without fear or paranoia. They don't have a cold wall or antisocial vibe or "men are creeps" attitude.

If you like to approach girls, I can guarantee you 100 percent that Russia will be a paradise for approaching girls. Approaching girls there is the most easy and natural thing. When you experience what I mean, you will hit yourself and say in disbelief, "Holy cow! I can't believe it's that easy to meet girls! No way. I must be dreaming! Someone pinch me! Why didn't I come here sooner? f**k me!"

But Russia is not a good place to live though. Crime is very high there. So it's not an ideal place to live unless you are a real Russofile.

Didn't you see this video of these girls flirting with me in McDonald's in Russia? It speaks volumes.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fTKdlIQs2M[/youtube]
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: What if this site is a load of Bull?

Postby lozoman » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:00 am

Yeah I see now why
American girls don't like you either.


What do you mean by that? And what do you mean that I don't look Americanized? the last time I checked I was born and raised in America. I'm an all American guy. appearance wise, people have told me I look like the following actors: Josh Hartnett, Val Kilmer, and a more attractive Robert Pattinson. I'm half white and half Latin btw. People often mistake me for being Italian or Greek. Does me not looking Americanized count as a bad thing? Is that a points against me?
lozoman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:35 am

Re: What if this site is a load of Bull?

Postby Winston » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:21 am

lozoman wrote:
Yeah I see now why
American girls don't like you either.


What do you mean by that? And what do you mean that I don't look Americanized? the last time I checked I was born and raised in America. I'm an all American guy. appearance wise, people have told me I look like the following actors: Josh Hartnett, Val Kilmer, and a more attractive Robert Pattinson. I'm half white and half Latin btw. People often mistake me for being Italian or Greek. Does me not looking Americanized count as a bad thing? Is that a points against me?


I mean you don't look like the all American surfer dude type. You look kind of exotic, like you are a foreigner. You don't look like the blonde haired douchebag type.

Do you act fake or down to earth? If you are down to earth, American girls won't like your vibe and will find you boring. You gotta be a poser in America and you got to be well connected in the cool crowd too. All that takes a lot of fakery and BS to be a part of.

The fact that you have the guts to ask these kinds of questions means that you are too honest and truth seeking for American culture.

I meant that as a compliment by the way.

Did you see the video above? Why are you having doubts about what we tell you?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: What if this site is a load of Bull?

Postby lozoman » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:27 pm

The reason Im so skeptic is because, I have a hard time believing that attractive women can be nice and down to earth people that would find me attractive. Even even if theyre from other countries.

I'll be honest, there were times where I have gotten close to getting lucky with American women. Usually when me and my friends go to bars or clubs. The only way I got anything however, was because I put on this phony cover. I had to act like an arrogant asshole, which felt awkward and wrong because it goes against my principles and its not who I really am. I had to make up fake back stories to make myself look like big shit. That what is the only way I could get any action, by lying and pretending to be a cocky asshole.

BTW, lookwise, what would a European women think of me? what do you consider me an attractive guy? No homo. lol.
lozoman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:35 am

Re: What if this site is a load of Bull?

Postby Banano » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:11 pm

Its about time Americans stop using term 'European women', sounds stupid and ignorant..it doesn't mean nothing
French ,Swedish, Dutch women are Europeans so are Ukrainian and Russians, Turkey and Azerbaijan consider themselves part of Europe. Difference between these cultures and women are huge, most Americans cant seem to get that

Winston probably means Russian/Ukrainian women would find you attractive but you have to remember he was there more than 10 years ago,
before Facebook and internet, things changed. Attractive women are not gonna be easy no matter where you are unless you look attractive and Im talking about regular women not p4p/gold diggers/scammers.

If you want easy women the best bet is to go to PH and its much cheaper than other options
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Re: What if this site is a load of Bull?

Postby lozoman » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:45 am

They couldnt have changed that much. Even so, I'm sure they are still light years better than American women. Besides, I'm not just limiting myself to Russian women. I'm also curious about Greek, Italian, Albanian, Ukrainian, French Slovakian and Hungarian.
lozoman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:35 am

Re: What if this site is a load of Bull?

Postby Winston » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:45 pm

lozoman wrote:The reason Im so skeptic is because, I have a hard time believing that attractive women can be nice and down to earth people that would find me attractive. Even even if theyre from other countries.

I'll be honest, there were times where I have gotten close to getting lucky with American women. Usually when me and my friends go to bars or clubs. The only way I got anything however, was because I put on this phony cover. I had to act like an arrogant asshole, which felt awkward and wrong because it goes against my principles and its not who I really am. I had to make up fake back stories to make myself look like big shit. That what is the only way I could get any action, by lying and pretending to be a cocky asshole.

BTW, lookwise, what would a European women think of me? what do you consider me an attractive guy? No homo. lol.


Don't jump the gun here. I didn't say that European women would find you attractive. I said they would be more friendly and SOCIABLE to you. That's because they are more open minded and not as antisocial as American girls are. They are still more like real women. They are more genuine and down-to-earth.

But attraction is another matter, and based on personal and cultural preferences. Do you understand the difference? I already explained this earlier.

Yeah so you've experienced what I mean then at the clubs. If you are authentic and down-to-earth, you will not vibe with American girls because you become like a mirror that reveals their fakeness to them, and they don't like that.

Remember that story in Greek mythology about Medusa, the hideous creature with snakes on her hand who will turn you to stone if you look at her? Well she got turned to stone herself when a mirror was used to make her see her own reflection. That's what it's like when you are too genuine around American girls. You become a mirror that reveals their own ugliness to them. And they will hate you for it.

I don't know what a European woman will think of you lookswise. That's very subjective. I would say that they aren't as picky about looks, but you gotta at least be tall. They will probably look more at a guy's personality than AW would because they are more genuine people.

I don't know if you're attractive or not. I have no taste in guys' looks. You should ask females for their opinion on that.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: What if this site is a load of Bull?

Postby Winston » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:55 pm

Banano wrote:Its about time Americans stop using term 'European women', sounds stupid and ignorant..it doesn't mean nothing
French ,Swedish, Dutch women are Europeans so are Ukrainian and Russians, Turkey and Azerbaijan consider themselves part of Europe. Difference between these cultures and women are huge, most Americans cant seem to get that

Winston probably means Russian/Ukrainian women would find you attractive but you have to remember he was there more than 10 years ago,
before Facebook and internet, things changed. Attractive women are not gonna be easy no matter where you are unless you look attractive and Im talking about regular women not p4p/gold diggers/scammers.

If you want easy women the best bet is to go to PH and its much cheaper than other options


Yes that's true. Europe is diverse and not the same in all countries. However, when compared with the fakest women in the world in the USA, all women in all other countries are going to be MORE down-to-earth. Compared to the worst, everything looks better. So it's all relative.

I never said that Russian/Ukrainian women would find him more attractive. I said they are more open to flirting, cold approach, and meeting him than American girls will be. Being open and sociable is not the same thing as finding someone attractive. You keep mixing the two up.

Just because I was in Russia 10 years ago doesn't mean that what I say no longer applies. You have no evidence of that. Have you gone to Russia recently and aggressively flirted and cold approached there? If not, you have no business talking. You are only insinuating that it's not what it used to be, due to your bias toward pessimism and cynicism. You have no evidence of that. Only pessimism and cynicism that clouds your speculations.

Even if more Russian girls are spoiled now, still, there are many single girls there everywhere. And if you aggressively cold approach, you will meet many who are friendly and open. The law of averages guarantees it. Plus flirtation and approaching girls is considered ok and acceptable in Russian culture. The women find it stimulating and entertaining to be flirted with and approached.

Yes attractive girls are going to be harder to get. But not if you go for 6's and 7's. Most guys are happy with 6's and 7's. They don't need 8's or 9's.

lozoman wrote:They couldnt have changed that much. Even so, I'm sure they are still light years better than American women. Besides, I'm not just limiting myself to Russian women. I'm also curious about Greek, Italian, Albanian, Ukrainian, French Slovakian and Hungarian.


Based on the evidence, yes the women there are probably still approachable. Sure many girls may have become more spoiled now. But with so many girls around there, still, if you aggressively cold approach, you will meet many who are friendly and open. The law of averages guarantees it. Plus flirtation and approaching girls is considered ok and acceptable in Russian culture. The women find it stimulating and entertaining to be flirted with and approached.

Otherwise, there's always Ukraine. Mark Davis and AFA are still running successful romance tours there. So it must be a hot spot for men.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: What if this site is a load of Bull?

Postby Devil Dog » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:46 pm

Is this site a load of bull?

Well, yes and no. (And let's see how much freedom of speech we have here)

Yes, because: Amazingly, some people seem to have given Winston a guru status on this HA concept. He lives in the US. He wasn't happier when he was abroad. He has never had long term success with non-pro women. He fell into rookie traps with women overseas. He has zero skills with women, therefore having personality based skills with women is not even a valid concept or goal. Winston, I am happy to debate any of these points with you.

No, because there are a few posters who have succeeded abroad. I won't bother with a list. Read the board and you can figure it out.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 461
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:55 am

Re: What if this site is a load of Bull?

Postby Winston » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:32 pm

Devil Dog wrote:Is this site a load of bull?

Well, yes and no. (And let's see how much freedom of speech we have here)

Yes, because: Amazingly, some people seem to have given Winston a guru status on this HA concept. He lives in the US. He wasn't happier when he was abroad. He has never had long term success with non-pro women. He fell into rookie traps with women overseas. He has zero skills with women, therefore having personality based skills with women is not even a valid concept or goal. Winston, I am happy to debate any of these points with you.

No, because there are a few posters who have succeeded abroad. I won't bother with a list. Read the board and you can figure it out.


That's not true. I definitely was happier abroad. I am not in the US. I am in Asia now. I was not happier in the US. Everyone knows that. Stop lying asshole.

I was in the US against my will. My mind is one of my enemies. I have a second soul inside me that tries to block me and go against my will. I've explained that to you before. My mind is not unified.

These photos prove that I was happier abroad:
viewtopic.php?t=22483

Those photos prove you to be a liar.

I do not have zero skills with women you liar. You never met me or seen me in action. You don't even know me. We never met. Ask Steve55, Ladislav, or Rock. They will tell you that I do as long as I'm in open cultures where flirtation and cold approaching is allowed, such as Russia, Eastern Europe, Philippines or Latin America. Many women will testify that I am charming and great at connecting with women. I swear it.

I have never bullshitted anyone. Ask Rock or Steve55 or WorldTraveler. They will tell you that I am one of the most honest people they know. Too honest in fact.

Next time you make false statements that you are not qualified to make, you will receive a warning.

Btw, no honest person of good moral character would use the word "devil" in his name. I certainly wouldn't. Words are energy. And such a word will attract bad energy.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: What if this site is a load of Bull?

Postby Winston » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:36 pm

Lozoman, do these faces look approachable to you?

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page61.htm#ApproachableFaces
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest