Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Women who call themselves "Cougars"

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Women who call themselves "Cougars"

Postby jamesbond » Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:30 pm

Interesting video regarding women who call themselves "cougars."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxiwMAZjlkA[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Women who call themselves "Cougars"

Postby pandabear » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:21 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3D6r4XOMBY[/youtube]
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Postby pandabear » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:29 pm

It looks like cougars have attained a certain level of social acceptance.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6A3oO5LL94[/youtube]
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:36 pm

They say you can't argue taste, but I find cougars quite distasteful personally. A woman past the age of forty is on a downward slope, and although there are quite a few who still manage to look somewhat decent or even hot, they are clearly in the minority. For a young and healthy man to waste the prime years of his life on a woman decades his senior, seems like a very bad decision to me. A woman past forty is either infertile or will give you disabled and low quality offspring. She will be worn down by countless of bed partners and there may some unfortunate "mother complex" or Oedipal shit going on. It's freaky, unnatural and unhealthy in my mind.

I roll my eyes at any young man online who loses his heart to older single mothers online, who happen to look somewhat decent. They are throwing away their lives on has-beens, when they could do so much better. Way to squander your genetic legacy and throw your social status under the bus. :roll:
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:32 pm

Sometimes you really need a green card / sugarmommy, though. :wink:

http://starcasm.net/archives/295592
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby OutWest » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:09 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:They say you can't argue taste, but I find cougars quite distasteful personally. A woman past the age of forty is on a downward slope, and although there are quite a few who still manage to look somewhat decent or even hot, they are clearly in the minority. For a young and healthy man to waste the prime years of his life on a woman decades his senior, seems like a very bad decision to me. A woman past forty is either infertile or will give you disabled and low quality offspring. She will be worn down by countless of bed partners and there may some unfortunate "mother complex" or Oedipal shit going on. It's freaky, unnatural and unhealthy in my mind.

I roll my eyes at any young man online who loses his heart to older single mothers online, who happen to look somewhat decent. They are throwing away their lives on has-beens, when they could do so much better. Way to squander your genetic legacy and throw your social status under the bus. :roll:

Cougars>>>AKA..Old Sluts ...used up cum-dumpsters...
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:17 pm

No such thing as cougars in philippines cause they all age out after 30 or 35. There is plenty of hot women in america at that age though. I pity anyone who marries a filipina of similiar age to them. When they are 40 they will want to run away from their wife. When they could have had a hot 20 year old at 40 instead by waiting.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby jamesbond » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:00 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:They say you can't argue taste, but I find cougars quite distasteful personally. A woman past the age of forty is on a downward slope, and although there are quite a few who still manage to look somewhat decent or even hot, they are clearly in the minority. For a young and healthy man to waste the prime years of his life on a woman decades his senior, seems like a very bad decision to me. A woman past forty is either infertile or will give you disabled and low quality offspring. She will be worn down by countless of bed partners and there may some unfortunate "mother complex" or Oedipal shit going on. It's freaky, unnatural and unhealthy in my mind.

I roll my eyes at any young man online who loses his heart to older single mothers online, who happen to look somewhat decent. They are throwing away their lives on has-beens, when they could do so much better. Way to squander your genetic legacy and throw your social status under the bus.
:roll:

Exactly, I don't know why some young guys go for women who are 'cougars' I guess and they are so desperate that they lower their standards and take women who are over the hill.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:07 pm

I used to be stupid like most of you guys here when it comes to "cougars", MILFs & GILFs. Now that's what I prefer. I'm going back to Colombia soon. I have met Colombian MILFs and GILFs online that want to get the "d" from me and we have already blatantly-sorted out arrangements in doing so. What's "sad" is that these women look better than women a THIRD of their age from the U.S. of Gay. GMO hasn't made a super impact on Colombia I'm guessing. Besides, Latinos love veggies, rice & beans. Secret: veggies taste THREE-TO-TEN times better when mixed with rice then when eating them alone. The "marriage" of the two really work very well.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby Jonny Law » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:15 pm

There are so many Poor and Stupid guys on this forum.

A great option is for them to get a Cougar. Trading youth for financial security and safety. Many Cougars are getting child support, alimony from previous relationships, and have careers of their own.

Let's face it if you are poor how the f**k are you going to travel overseas and meet women.

Thanks and enjoy :)
Jonny Law
Junior Poster

Postby Array9 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:46 pm

Cougars are a viable option for guys in the west who otherwise struggle to get dates. Most older women know that they don't have the same value they had when they were young. This should make them easier to approach.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
Array9
Freshman Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women