Why Women Hate MGTOW

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
lasttry
Freshman Poster

Re: Why Women Hate MGTOW

Post by lasttry »

MrMan wrote: Some of the MGTOW videos I saw on YouTube argue that if you don't marry, you get to save and keep your money. Single men earn less (probably mostly a motivation/responsibility issue issue.) But if they earn a lot of money, what are they going to do with it? Die and leave the money to their dog? What's the point of having a lot of money if you don't have anyone to share it with? You can go eat at the most expensive restaurant in town, but do it by yourself or with some other dude, your fishing buddy instead of a woman? It sounds like a drag to me. They talk about the risk of a 50% divorce rate (which you can reduce greatly in the US by choosing carefully), but isn't actually getting to have sex in life worth the risk of losing some of your finances for most men anyway?
Depends if you like your job. I hated mine, though it was high-paying. I hated and still hate all work. Getting rid of wife and children opened the door to early retirement, which is way more important to my happiness than sex. What the point of money if you don't have anyone to share it with? Are you living under a rock? Go live in a homeless shelter for a while to understand why money is valuable other than because it helps you get sex with women. Poor people put up with all sorts of shit in this world.

Of course sex with a woman is worth money, the question is how much. The problem with sex with a woman who isn't trash is that you may fall in love and the next thing you know, you've slid all the way down the slippery slop into the "full catastrophe: wife, house, kids everything". It isn't just men. Women are brainwashed to want marriage and children even more than men, and are more depressed when they get them. Everyone here bitches about single mothers. You think all these woman are happy? A lot of them are in a daze at what a mess they've made of their lives. Children can be cute when they're young, but they are ungrateful little bastards once they get to their teens. A lot of women are very sorry they ever had children, and especially single mothers. They're just terrified of admitting it because they'd face shitstorm of social condemnation if they said anything bad about their kids.

You can avoid the slippery slope problem by only having sex with women you dislike so much there's no chance of falling in love, marrying and having children. But that is probably as bad as being alone.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

lasttry wrote:
MrMan wrote: Some of the MGTOW videos I saw on YouTube argue that if you don't marry, you get to save and keep your money. Single men earn less (probably mostly a motivation/responsibility issue issue.) But if they earn a lot of money, what are they going to do with it? Die and leave the money to their dog? What's the point of having a lot of money if you don't have anyone to share it with? You can go eat at the most expensive restaurant in town, but do it by yourself or with some other dude, your fishing buddy instead of a woman? It sounds like a drag to me. They talk about the risk of a 50% divorce rate (which you can reduce greatly in the US by choosing carefully), but isn't actually getting to have sex in life worth the risk of losing some of your finances for most men anyway?
Depends if you like your job. I hated mine, though it was high-paying. I hated and still hate all work. Getting rid of wife and children opened the door to early retirement, which is way more important to my happiness than sex. What the point of money if you don't have anyone to share it with? Are you living under a rock? Go live in a homeless shelter for a while to understand why money is valuable other than because it helps you get sex with women. Poor people put up with all sorts of shit in this world.

Of course sex with a woman is worth money, the question is how much. The problem with sex with a woman who isn't trash is that you may fall in love and the next thing you know, you've slid all the way down the slippery slop into the "full catastrophe: wife, house, kids everything". It isn't just men. Women are brainwashed to want marriage and children even more than men, and are more depressed when they get them. Everyone here bitches about single mothers. You think all these woman are happy? A lot of them are in a daze at what a mess they've made of their lives. Children can be cute when they're young, but they are ungrateful little bastards once they get to their teens. A lot of women are very sorry they ever had children, and especially single mothers. They're just terrified of admitting it because they'd face shitstorm of social condemnation if they said anything bad about their kids.

You can avoid the slippery slope problem by only having sex with women you dislike so much there's no chance of falling in love, marrying and having children. But that is probably as bad as being alone.
All I see is a whole bunch of generalizations and assumptions. Marriage, a wife, children... they are a catastrophe if you see it as one, a blessing if you see it as one. We are not "brainwashed" to want children anymore then we are "brainwashed" to have sex, or eat dinner: we simple have the need, the urge. Some people lack this urge. For every woman that is unhappy she had children, there's an aging spinster wasting away in a house full of cats who wished she had. And for every man who's so happy he never had a family, there's that man who dies a miserable recluse and whos body remains undiscovered for weeks before a neighbor gets suspicious. The path to happiness is different for all of us, but it's too simple too say kids equal unhappiness, and kids equal happiness by default.

Of course having children in the West is a very different experience from having children in the East, too. In the West we push our elderly away into retirement homes, whereas in the East they take them in their families and often live with three or four generations together in one house. The elderly have a value there still, are respected, get discounts on food or public transport and help raising their grandchildren and even their great-granchildren if they live long enough. Here, they get a visit maybe once a month if they're lucky, and if they are unlucky their kids moved far away and they never see more of them then a birthday card in the post every once in a while.

Families are not the same everywhere, and neither are people. The pessimism you have for this "slippery slope" you describe, is best reserved for the Western world. If you go to Asia things simple work differently, and that slippery slope becomes a rather enjoyable and meaningful experience. Families in the West are often colder, more distant, whereas in Asia, Latin America and other countries they are warmer and more close-knit. If you are a loner, the West will suffice, but if you are a family oriented peoples-person, HappierAbroad is a solution.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

+1 Marcos.
Eloquent.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
lasttry wrote:

All I see is a whole bunch of generalizations and assumptions. Marriage, a wife, children... they are a catastrophe if you see it as one, a blessing if you see it as one. We are not "brainwashed" to want children anymore then we are "brainwashed" to have sex, or eat dinner: we simple have the need, the urge. Some people lack this urge. For every woman that is unhappy she had children, there's an aging spinster wasting away in a house full of cats who wished she had. And for every man who's so happy he never had a family, there's that man who dies a miserable recluse and whos body remains undiscovered for weeks before a neighbor gets suspicious. The path to happiness is different for all of us, but it's too simple too say kids equal unhappiness, and kids equal happiness by default.

Of course having children in the West is a very different experience from having children in the East, too. In the West we push our elderly away into retirement homes, whereas in the East they take them in their families and often live with three or four generations together in one house. The elderly have a value there still, are respected, get discounts on food or public transport and help raising their grandchildren and even their great-granchildren if they live long enough. Here, they get a visit maybe once a month if they're lucky, and if they are unlucky their kids moved far away and they never see more of them then a birthday card in the post every once in a while.

Families are not the same everywhere, and neither are people. The pessimism you have for this "slippery slope" you describe, is best reserved for the Western world. If you go to Asia things simple work differently, and that slippery slope becomes a rather enjoyable and meaningful experience. Families in the West are often colder, more distant, whereas in Asia, Latin America and other countries they are warmer and more close-knit. If you are a loner, the West will suffice, but if you are a family oriented peoples-person, HappierAbroad is a solution.
isn't that what your doing though your abandoning your parents to live in asia?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:isn't that what your doing though your abandoning your parents to live in asia?
Not exactly. My parents have three children, and I am the eldest. My siblings still live in the West and neither have any intention of leaving anytime soon. Who knows, my parents might join me in the Philippines one day; they went there this summer to meet their first grandchild and said they like it very much there. Also, my parents are not very old yet, they had children early in life like I did. They mother and father are mid-forties and early fifties, respectively. Hardly senior citizens.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:isn't that what your doing though your abandoning your parents to live in asia?
Not exactly. My parents have three children, and I am the eldest. My siblings still live in the West and neither have any intention of leaving anytime soon. Who knows, my parents might join me in the Philippines one day; they went there this summer to meet their first grandchild and said they like it very much there. Also, my parents are not very old yet, they had children early in life like I did. They mother and father are mid-forties and early fifties, respectively. Hardly senior citizens.
Thats been another sticking point of why i find it hard for me to imagine settling down in asia. I could fly back and forth but thats expensive and it wouldn't be practical at certain times. What should a person do in that situation import a wife? I rearlly dont want to do that either i can't imagine dealing with a foreign bride here in america LOL
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Thats been another sticking point of why i find it hard for me to imagine settling down in asia. I could fly back and forth but thats expensive and it wouldn't be practical at certain times. What should a person do in that situation import a wife? I rearlly dont want to do that either i can't imagine dealing with a foreign bride here in america LOL
I am sure your parents would rather have you move abroad and start a family then see you die a lonely bachelor and having their bloodline die out with you, just so that you might keep them company every once in a while. Life is about making choices, and as a parents myself, I know that what I want for my sons and daughters is to find happiness, not to stick around for my own enjoyment.

If you want to be that good Christian man you claim to be, and really have seen the light, you will find a way to make things work.
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
December 2nd, 2014, 1:53 pm
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Thats been another sticking point of why i find it hard for me to imagine settling down in asia. I could fly back and forth but thats expensive and it wouldn't be practical at certain times. What should a person do in that situation import a wife? I rearlly dont want to do that either i can't imagine dealing with a foreign bride here in america LOL
I am sure your parents would rather have you move abroad and start a family then see you die a lonely bachelor and having their bloodline die out with you, just so that you might keep them company every once in a while. Life is about making choices, and as a parents myself, I know that what I want for my sons and daughters is to find happiness, not to stick around for my own enjoyment.

If you want to be that good Christian man you claim to be, and really have seen the light, you will find a way to make things work.
Marcos you are truly wise beyond your years.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
December 1st, 2014, 10:31 pm
All I see is a whole bunch of generalizations and assumptions. Marriage, a wife, children... they are a catastrophe if you see it as one, a blessing if you see it as one. We are not "brainwashed" to want children anymore then we are "brainwashed" to have sex, or eat dinner: we simple have the need, the urge.
«Men have been trained and conditioned by women, not unlike the way Pavlov conditioned his dogs, into becoming their slaves. As compensation for their labours men are given periodic use of a woman's vagina.» Esther Vilar, author of The Manipulated Man.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

jamesbond wrote:
November 16th, 2014, 10:12 pm
This video explains why women hate the idea of MGTOW
Only some Western women and some misguided men with them deeply into feminism HATE MGTOW. However not all women are living in Western countries and not all of them are hateful feminists...it depends on their education, where they were grown up....the legal situation in those countries...

Take a look, you will notice, that women here in Japan are not hateful against men, not even against MGTOW and even not against herbivore men...

Not all women hate the idea of MGTOW. It is the feminist (majority are women, but there are also male feminists) who hates MGTOW.
Every Western man who enters MGTOW - in what form ever - means a financial loss for feminism.

We have to understand that men are not born as MGTOW. In Western countries we are living in a pro-feminist world which society is controlling men, treating them as 2nd class citizens.

There are serious reasons if a man gives finally up and decides to become MGTOW.

The question, WHY a man is going MGTOW is totally ignored, brushed under the carpet because such reasons - regardless if they are valid or not - will be considered as misogynistic, even if it's not true at all.

------

MGTOW is strongly against feminism, its activity is not directed against all women. To claim MGTOWs are hating ALL women is untrue and is plainly slander created by the feminist movement.
Last edited by Yohan on May 18th, 2019, 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Splicelo wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 6:08 pm
Not exactly I just have a perspective that is different from that of most men on this forum because unlike many here I wasn't actually 'forced' to go abroad just for the sake of finding the companionship of women; I never lacked the companionship of women even in my own country. I think you are similar in that regard, judging from your posts. So I suppose I never had a chance to grow bitter and resentful towards women, nor did I grow cynical towards the concept of raising a family, being married or being a father... because from an early age I did not lack validation and in terms of relationships, marriage and fatherhood I was an early bloomer.

Now as for MGTOW, I really don't care all too much. I can understand older men who have been burned by bad ex wives, screwed over in court, lost their kids, houses... I get why they would be bitter. And I understand why they would be wary of marriage. But I think a lot of men are just stupid in terms of how they enter a marriage too, and with whom... and then there are those who never marry, like Winston who's in his late forties, is a father but has no wife and therefore cannot be screwed over by a divorce. There's no 'one size fits all'. Which is why MGTOW may be good for some men, but certainly wouldn't be beneficial to all men, or to society as a whole.
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 2:15 pm
Splicelo wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 6:08 pm

Now as for MGTOW, I really don't care all too much. I can understand older men who have been burned by bad ex wives, screwed over in court, lost their kids, houses... I get why they would be bitter. And I understand why they would be wary of marriage. But I think a lot of men are just stupid in terms of how they enter a marriage too, and with whom... and then there are those who never marry, like Winston who's in his late forties, is a father but has no wife and therefore cannot be screwed over by a divorce. There's no 'one size fits all'. Which is why MGTOW may be good for some men, but certainly wouldn't be beneficial to all men, or to society as a whole.
I 've met men whose been taken to hell and back through the court system going through divorce(which are often initiated by women), and the court is bias against men in the west, i do totally sympathise with men who have to go through things like that. And life for them is often never the same after, so i can totally understand.

I dont think marriage is for everyone, and not everyone will or should get married. But this trend of mgtow men telling young men that they should never get married, i can't stand behind that. I think it would make better sense for mgtow to promote the understanding of female nature so that young men can better be able to deal with women( whether they choose to marry or be a bachelor their whole life, they'll be better equip instead of just giving up).

It would be good as well if mgtow's message talked about the qualities men should look for in a woman IF they do decide to marry instead of flat out don't get married. Some men don't wanna get married but a lot do. And what i see a lot of is mgtow men shaming men who are married. Some men will be happier single but some men wanna settle down get married, some marry and don't have kids, some cohibate and never marry but have children and are happy. Mgtow general message is not open to all those possibilities, just one.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

@Splicelo is a crash landing waiting to happen :lol: What a mess of a fellow!
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 6:02 pm

CE, You are a Funny guy, :lol: :wink:
Nice try but obviously you don't know what a crash landing is enough to put it in a sentence to make an effective diss, best you stay outta this territory. And stick to what you know, which is a whole lot of nothing😂. Hahaha haha
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Splicelo wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 6:36 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 6:02 pm

CE, You are a Funny guy, :lol: :wink:
Nice try but obviously you don't know what a crash landing is enough to put it in a sentence to make an effective diss, best you stay outta this territory. And stick to what you know, which is a whole lot of nothing😂. Hahaha haha
I certainly know enough to know how karma works :wink: She's an absolute b*tch who's in your future.....