Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Any bad experiences with Amateurmatch.com?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Any bad experiences with Amateurmatch.com?

Postby Archangel_hawksnest » December 2nd, 2014, 5:51 am

has anyone had bad experience with the Amateurmatch.com . I have found this site to be the worst sites with fake profiles and basically the typical no customer service. I believe most of the subscribers are men and the female profiles are all automated or employees who work for the company with fake photos to get you to subscribe.
Archangel_hawksnest
Freshman Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Re: dating sites

Postby Jester » December 2nd, 2014, 11:31 am

Sorry to hear of your wasted efforts, thanks for the headsup.

Do an internal google search of this site for dating sites, or just click on the ads.

We're sponsored by AFA (A Foreign Affair) and ChristianFilipina. Some of the guys here also use LatinAmericanCupid and the other related sites like ColombianCupid, or CherryBlossoms for Asia.

Good luck.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: dating sites

Postby roteiro » December 25th, 2014, 7:10 pm

My favourite dating website is Kovla. My elder brother found his wife on that website. She is Russian. They look very happy together, and I am happy for them. Look for this website ;)
roteiro
Freshman Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women