Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Any bad experiences with

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Any bad experiences with

Postby Archangel_hawksnest » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:51 am

has anyone had bad experience with the . I have found this site to be the worst sites with fake profiles and basically the typical no customer service. I believe most of the subscribers are men and the female profiles are all automated or employees who work for the company with fake photos to get you to subscribe.
Freshman Poster

Re: dating sites

Postby Jester » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:31 am

Sorry to hear of your wasted efforts, thanks for the headsup.

Do an internal google search of this site for dating sites, or just click on the ads.

We're sponsored by AFA (A Foreign Affair) and ChristianFilipina. Some of the guys here also use LatinAmericanCupid and the other related sites like ColombianCupid, or CherryBlossoms for Asia.

Good luck.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: dating sites

Postby roteiro » Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:10 pm

My favourite dating website is Kovla. My elder brother found his wife on that website. She is Russian. They look very happy together, and I am happy for them. Look for this website ;)
Freshman Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women