Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Compensated GF - what countries?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Compensated GF - what countries?

Postby Jester » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:05 am

Help me game this.

Pretend you are White (or almost White) and 50-ish and tall and have all your hair. And socially dominant and outgoing. And location-independent in terms of money, but def not rich. Maybe you're a writer, earning 3000 or 4000 usd per month. Fast internet at home is not important, you just need to visit an internet cafe one day a week, or three days a month.

And pretend you absolutely positively need someone to live with you for a while - or else you will kill yourself. A geisha, a slavegirl, a companion, whatever. Someone who is tactile (likes to touch), kind, soft-spoken, and is proud to serve.

Language issues aside, what countries are best to acquire a compensated gf for several months to a year or more?

Not "beware, they dont make good wives" or "they might be golddiggers" or "you should have a six-pack and be under 30" or "you wont find it there if you dont have it here" or "take me advice, stay home and jack off". SERIOUS ANSWERS ONLY PLEASE.

If you were the person described, where would you go, and why?
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand







Re: Compensated GF - what countries?

Postby Jester » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:43 am

C'mo guys, you know the answer to this. Help me out.

And some of you know me pretty well. You know fall in love with a girl like a boy with his puppy. I wont be tossing anyone out if they treat me decently and they want to stay. But I'm toying with this as a faster way to get human company, before I learn whatever language, buy a house, go courting, put down roots, yada yada.

Obviously I wouldn't be looking for a BG, rather someone who wants to be taken care of, treated well, perhaps help her family a bit, or save for college.

The question is in what countries this might seem appealing to a lot of girls.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Compensated GF - what countries?

Postby MarcosZeitola » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:06 am

You might rent an apartment in Quezon City, Philippines, and support a college student you meet on the internet and establish some form of friendship with. There are more then a few who are legitimately freaky as hell, from what my wife has told me. It could be a win-win situation for both parties involved, as her tuition would be paid for, you would have company, and you'd both have awesome sex. Exactly how to go about doing this, you will have to figure out. But I am pretty sure it's doable.

If the girl you are in such a construction with is college or university educated, they probably make better company and conversation too, which is a big help if you intend to spend several months together. Most major cities in Asia have students in need of some money, and to have the type of scenario you suggest would feel better for them too, as they wouldn't feel like whores this way, just, special and generous friends. :wink:

Wherever you go, good luck with this arrangement. I believe it can be done.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Compensated GF - what countries?

Postby Rock » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:58 am

Jester what is your budgeted monthly compensation to the girl (direct payments plus some indirect stuff like meals, staying with you, etc.)? Maybe you can provide your budget for each of these costs cus it's an important factor in choosing your local.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4120
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: Compensated GF - what countries?

Postby lasttry » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:14 am

I'm actually looking for the same thing as Jester, but I've already decided Ukraine is the only place I'm interested in. My budget is $2000/month spending on the woman for maybe 6 months/year (split between Ukraine and countries nearby like Romania or Bulgaria, to accomodate visa issues). I'd prefer a woman age 35-55 over a university student, but only if the older woman still has a sex drive and the ability to actually have sex. Anyone know if this budget is workable? My budget for myself is also $2000.
lasttry
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:22 am

Re: Compensated GF - what countries?

Postby Rock » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:33 am

lasttry wrote:I'm actually looking for the same thing as Jester, but I've already decided Ukraine is the only place I'm interested in. My budget is $2000/month spending on the woman for maybe 6 months/year (split between Ukraine and countries nearby like Romania or Bulgaria, to accomodate visa issues). I'd prefer a woman age 35-55 over a university student, but only if the older woman still has a sex drive and the ability to actually have sex. Anyone know if this budget is workable? My budget for myself is also $2000.


I don't know Ukraine from personal experience but I've travlled enough to know that most likely, $2,000 a month just for a girl is probably gonna be major overkill there if you are targeting 35-55 set when most punters are going for the very young ones. Supply and demand will be highly in your favor.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4120
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: Compensated GF - what countries?

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:43 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:You might rent an apartment in Quezon City, Philippines, and support a college student you meet on the internet and establish some form of friendship with. There are more then a few who are legitimately freaky as hell, from what my wife has told me. It could be a win-win situation for both parties involved, as her tuition would be paid for, you would have company, and you'd both have awesome sex. Exactly how to go about doing this, you will have to figure out. But I am pretty sure it's doable.

If the girl you are in such a construction with is college or university educated, they probably make better company and conversation too, which is a big help if you intend to spend several months together. Most major cities in Asia have students in need of some money, and to have the type of scenario you suggest would feel better for them too, as they wouldn't feel like whores this way, just, special and generous friends. :wink:

Wherever you go, good luck with this arrangement. I believe it can be done.



sounds like your talking out of both sides of your mouth. One minute you bash everyone for visiting whores, now you are encouraging it cause its one of your fellow monger friends on this forum. Ridiculous.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: Compensated GF - what countries?

Postby Ghost » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:20 am

I'll PM you an idea, Jester. I just don't want to post it out here. It might surprise you.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Compensated GF - what countries?

Postby drealm » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:06 am

China has a long mistress culture. This is close to what you're thinking but not exactly the same thing. There is even a town known for being a mistress village for Hong Kongers. Here's a video showing the place: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha0KNNIh67c. So the upside is that such arrangements are well established there and pretty straight forward. The downside is they aren't very talkative.
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Re: Compensated GF - what countries?

Postby Jester » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:26 am

drealm wrote:China has a long mistress culture. This is close to what you're thinking but not exactly the same thing. There is even a town known for being a mistress village for Hong Kongers. Here's a video showing the place: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha0KNNIh67c. So the upside is that such arrangements are well established there and pretty straight forward. The downside is they aren't very talkative.


SHEH SHEH !!!!
:D
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Compensated GF - what countries?

Postby Jester » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:27 am

Ghost wrote:I'll PM you an idea, Jester. I just don't want to post it out here. It might surprise you.


Excellent!!
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Compensated GF - what countries?

Postby Jester » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:34 am

Rock wrote:
Jester what is your budgeted monthly compensation to the girl (direct payments plus some indirect stuff like meals, staying with you, etc.)? Maybe you can provide your budget for each of these costs cus it's an important factor in choosing your local.



Just for fun lets say right now, hard cash maximum 650 usd per month plus room and board.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Compensated GF - what countries?

Postby Jester » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:37 am

lasttry wrote:I'm actually looking for the same thing as Jester, but I've already decided Ukraine is the only place I'm interested in. My budget is $2000/month spending on the woman for maybe 6 months/year (split between Ukraine and countries nearby like Romania or Bulgaria, to accomodate visa issues). I'd prefer a woman age 35-55 over a university student, but only if the older woman still has a sex drive and the ability to actually have sex. Anyone know if this budget is workable? My budget for myself is also $2000.


I'm not sure but maybe it was you, on another thread, who got me thinking about this. As I said there, your plan is sound. And as Rock said, you dont need to lay out that much cash. Though if you are generous and traveling around civilized (EE) places you might get tempted to blow that much. Enjoy!
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Compensated GF - what countries?

Postby Jester » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:39 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Wherever you go, good luck with this arrangement. I believe it can be done.



Thanks. Sincerely.

This gives me hope.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Compensated GF - what countries?

Postby Rock » Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:55 pm

Jester wrote:
Rock wrote:
Jester what is your budgeted monthly compensation to the girl (direct payments plus some indirect stuff like meals, staying with you, etc.)? Maybe you can provide your budget for each of these costs cus it's an important factor in choosing your local.



Just for fun lets say right now, hard cash maximum 650 usd per month plus room and board.


Your best bet w that figure assuming you want prime age w/no children and attractive is probably Phils or perhaps Cambodia or Indo. Young attractive white girls all over the planet, even those in countries as poor as Ukraine or South Africa, seem to generally believe their value is way way above a number like that.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4120
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm


Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests