This thread left me with even less faith in women.

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
lozoman
Freshman Poster

This thread left me with even less faith in women.

Post by lozoman »

I came across this thread that really depressed me, leaving me with less hope and convincing that women in every part of the world are bad. A perticular quote that caught my eye:
First things first, women and dating...Canada vs
Eastern Europe (I've travelled to most countries
in that area such as Bulgary, Serbia, Hungary
but not Poland unfortunately). There really isn't
a huge difference. Attractive women will still fall
for the jocks and the bad boys, even though
most of them are piss-poor. As a new comer
(from another country such as USA or Canada)
you will have a slight advantage over the locals
and you can open up with a couple more
interesting discussion subjects (about your
experience abroad) but women generally won't
fall at your feet ready to suck your cock. They're
not as happy go easy as you think. They have
their own lives and problems. While a Canadian
woman will be concerned with what cellphone
to purchase next, the Romanians will have to
think about how to pay rent...They will complain
a lot and tell you that you have it so easy. They
crave for the materialistic lifestyle of the west
and more and more embrace it fully as a small
middle class is taking shape. On the other hand,
you will definitely find more women interested
in long term relationships but you have to put a
lot of work in convincing them that you're not
solely after sex. My experience in Canada has
been limited as most females I've been with
would only think about who to sleep next, they
had no plans to settle down.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: this thread left me with even less faith in women.

Post by publicduende »

Has it ever occurred to you (as to many other members of this forum) that you need to be a quality man to get a quality woman, anywhere in the world?
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

All women want a confident dominant man, not some obese turd that **** on the internet and won't approach a woman.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Nothing new here, you need to be quality man to be able to get quality girls anywhere in the world. Most HA men are on the lower side of scale and cant expect hot girls to get on their knees just because they are americans.
I think many American men have unrealistic expectations and get surprised when local girls dont give a shit abt them.

Golden rule - go to a places where you will be considered better (looking) than competition, aim to be in top 20 or 10% if you can.

That could explain why its tough to get poosy in ango/ western world...competition
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Mr.Darcy wrote:All women want a confident dominant man, not some obese turd that **** on the internet and won't approach a woman.
I don't even think it's about being "dominant". Most women are perfectly OK (or outright impressed) if a man can show self-confidence and self-consistency. Which is the opposite of the fake-robotic-formulaic thing PUA acolytes are taught to do.
lozoman
Freshman Poster

Post by lozoman »

Further proof that this cite is total bullshit and all women of the world are evil, shallow bitches.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

lozoman wrote:Further proof that this cite is total bullshit and all women of the world are evil, shallow bitches.
It's "site", though, not "cite" :) What's your first language?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

lozoman wrote:Further proof that this cite is total bullshit and all women of the world are evil, shallow bitches.
It can be frickin' traumatizing to even overhear women talking these days. I heard some uptight (yet ugly) girls here in Manizales in a bar say stuff like "those who don't dance well can't f**k .... they can't coordinate the motions...", and other crap to that effect. [Some of these girls can also outdrink a sailor f*k].

This kind of stuff can be very discouraging, but don't get all jaded man, there's still gems out there, it's just that nowadays it's a harder search than ever.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Winston
Site Admin

Re: This thread left me with even less faith in women.

Post by Winston »

OP,
Stop reading BS on the internet. We already told you, go overseas. Virtually 100 percent of men who date abroad say it's way better. That's a fact. Anyone can say anything online. But all expats I met, virtually 100 percent, said foreign women are better.

No one said that foreign women are going to put out for you easily. But they are 1000 times more approachable and friendly than American women. That's a FACT.

Stop beating around the bush and just go abroad. Once you do you will kick yourself for not doing so sooner.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
lozoman
Freshman Poster

Post by lozoman »

Thanks Winston. That helps.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

Too many men are under the illusion that finding a life partner is a piece of cake. It's a lie. It's hard anywhere you go. Please accept this fact. There are many opportunities in your life to improve your financial situation and so on, but I still lean towards the belief that there is only ONE chance in finding true love, although sometimes I struggle with it too.
There are times when I wish women could throw themselves at me, but that's pure fantasy and not what I want anyways. I'm not a chick magnet and I do not like doing cold approaches. It is still too awkward for a somewhat shy person like me. I'm a nerd who just likes to do his own thing. Quite opinionated. I also admit I'm somewhat of a feminine and soft male, but I still have my limits as to what's considered too unmasculine. I don't talk about "gaming" and "scoring" with women, because what I seek is a true life companion who loves me and who I love. Overall I am quite satisfied with who I am, though I wish I had more courage and assertiveness at times. If I need to change myself into someone who I know I'm not just to be attractive to someone else, then I might as well be dead. A life not lived as yourself (as long as the yourself is of faithful and good character) is not worth having.
Too many of you guys went abroad just to get ego boosts. To be blunt, it was also Winston's original goal. HA really needs to be steered in the direction orientated towards helping men find serious partners.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Mr.Darcy wrote:All women want a confident dominant man, not some obese turd that **** on the internet and won't approach a woman.

Obviously this isn't true as not all men are confident and dominant but can still get and keep a woman. Confidence is exclusively an Anglosphere thing when it comes to what women see as a highly desired trait. Ever noticed what foreign women such as Filipina's look for in a man usually? It's not confidence is it? It's loyalty, honesty, sincerity etc.

No prizes for guessing which one makes the best wife. :wink:
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Zambales wrote:

Obviously this isn't true as not all men are confident and dominant but can still get and keep a woman. Confidence is exclusively an Anglosphere thing when it comes to what women see as a highly desired trait. Ever noticed what foreign women such as Filipina's look for in a man usually? It's not confidence is it? It's loyalty, honesty, sincerity etc.

No prizes for guessing which one makes the best wife. :wink:
I was thinking. Maybe the reason for that is the average American man's confidence has been destroyed by this culture. Men in other cultures simply have their natural manly confidence that every man should have if their society hasn't been infiltrated by feminism.

I don't know about most American men, but I suffered from a terrible lack of confidence when I was younger. I thought the whole confidence requirement was a myth, you know that women actually look for it. Now I can see what they mean by confidence, at least for me. I might be taking things to extremes though as far as confidence. I equate it with courage (projecting strength under pressure) and faith in a man's own abilities, but also with taking charge without being abusive.

To me this answers the question why women go for bad boys. They are the last remaining men who are not apologetic for being men.

See maybe that is what they mean by confidence. You don't feel guilt and aren't afraid that you'll come off as a jerk by crossing society's feminist outlines for gender roles. You're not old fashioned, but you are take charge and confident that the woman will follow you when you tell her.

Now a problem arises because there is a conflict here between society's programming and women's biological programming. So society's programming called feminism warps women's requirements, and instead of just saying "I want a man to rule over me," they wind up saying nebulous garbage such as, "I just want a man with confidence."
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

I think you're right, Adama. Feminism is a cancer slowly eroding away the genuine male. His saving grace is to spread his wings and head for more gainful pastures abroad where at least he can be comfortable in his own skin and the women actually embrace his qualities.