Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Apparently Russian women are just as bad as American women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Apparently Russian women are just as bad as American women

Postby lozoman » Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:54 pm

Occurring to the responders to this thread, Russian women are just as awful as American women:

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=25694 :evil:

Such a shame. That was the country I planned on traveling to first. Alot must have changed since Winston went there. :(
lozoman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:35 am







Re: Apparently Russian women are just as bad as American wom

Postby Cornfed » Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:58 pm

Most likely the only time Russian females were functionally any good was when they were chastened by horrific economic conditions in the early 90s. At any other time it would be natural for them to be worthless, hypergamous sluts seeking to be married to the government.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4634
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: Apparently Russian women are just as bad as American wom

Postby Winston » Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:28 pm

lozoman wrote:Occurring to the responders to this thread, Russian women are just as awful as American women:

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=25694 :evil:

Such a shame. That was the country I planned on traveling to first. Alot must have changed since Winston went there. :(


Where? Can you quote it? Don't believe someone who just speculates and hasn't spent a lot of time in Russia.

How much reassurance do you need? You have demons and too much self-doubt in your head.

I told you, Russian women aren't angels. But they are a MILLION times more approachable than AW. That's a FACT. How many fricking times do I have to repeat this? AW and RW are also totally different, NOT the same at all. Didn't you read this page:

7 Major Advantages of European/Russian Women over American Women
http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page52.htm

No one said they were angels. But did you read the first post in that thread? There are many desperate women in Russia who can't get any men. It's a man's world. Yeah there are users and gold diggers, but most Russian women are ok. The point is, you have CHOICES there. You can choose to meet good women or bad women or something in between. MEN HAVE CHOICES THERE. That's the important point.

How many times does all this have to be repeated to you? You keep making the same points over and over again.

Do you need a phone consultation or something? If so, you can talk to our expat expert Ladislav.
http://www.happierabroad.com/consultation.php
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Apparently Russian women are just as bad as American wom

Postby Banano » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:36 am

Do you need a phone consultation or something? If so, you can talk to our expat expert Ladislav.
http://www.happierabroad.com/consultation.php



Ladislav will be happy to answer your questions from his office in sunny Angeles city. LAd is the most famous Jewish ho-monger(Officially slept with over 750 hos), traveler, consultant, philosopher, sugar daddy, financial adviser and much more.
For only $3.95 per minute you can solve all your lifes problems with one call

Just call

1800 LADI SLAV :lol:

24/7/365(open during xmas and NY holidays)
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Re: Apparently Russian women are just as bad as American wom

Postby Rock » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:56 am

Winston wrote:
lozoman wrote:Occurring to the responders to this thread, Russian women are just as awful as American women:

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=25694 :evil:

Such a shame. That was the country I planned on traveling to first. Alot must have changed since Winston went there. :(


Where? Can you quote it? Don't believe someone who just speculates and hasn't spent a lot of time in Russia.

How much reassurance do you need? You have demons and too much self-doubt in your head.

I told you, Russian women aren't angels. But they are a MILLION times more approachable than AW. That's a FACT. How many fricking times do I have to repeat this? AW and RW are also totally different, NOT the same at all. Didn't you read this page:

7 Major Advantages of European/Russian Women over American Women
http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page52.htm

No one said they were angels. But did you read the first post in that thread? There are many desperate women in Russia who can't get any men. It's a man's world. Yeah there are users and gold diggers, but most Russian women are ok. The point is, you have CHOICES there. You can choose to meet good women or bad women or something in between. MEN HAVE CHOICES THERE. That's the important point.

How many times does all this have to be repeated to you? You keep making the same points over and over again.

Do you need a phone consultation or something? If so, you can talk to our expat expert Ladislav.
http://www.happierabroad.com/consultation.php


Well certain con-artists and thieves may be a lot more approachable than most people too. Even in the USA. But that is not necessarily desirable. In fact it can be a bad thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io2_hmAcJNI

Maybe Russian girls are so approachable for certain types of guys cus they like to use them or play with them. I personally would rather deal with a much less approachable girl who is honest and fair than an easy to approach friendly type who will give me nothing but empty flirting (leads nowhere) in return. Cus I've gotten lucky with colder types before and eventually gotten to their warm core. But all I've ever gotten from teasers is false hope and frustration.

That's where my tastes are different from yours. I don't get as easily hypnotized and taken in by the illusions offered by warm flirty types of women in certain parts of Latin America, E. Europe, and SE Asia.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4120
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: Apparently Russian women are just as bad as American wom

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:40 am

Thats an interesting perspective Rock. The whole low hanging fruit or flirtatious south eastern women loses its spice after awhile. After awhile yo start yearning for that hard to get woman who you can have respect for
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: Apparently Russian women are just as bad as American wom

Postby Banano » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:05 am

Brazilian women in particular are so flitartious and will even give you kiss but it means nothing in most cases. Even players like roosh said they are harder than AW.

Winston went to Russia back in 2002, more than 10 years ago when country was much more poorer, internet was in its infancy, foreign man was somewhat of a novelty, he was much younger, full of life and energy....if winston goes back now i guarantee that no regular woman will sleep with him.
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Re: Apparently Russian women are just as bad as American wom

Postby Rock » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:09 am

Banano wrote:Brazilian women in particular are so flitartious and will even give you kiss but it means nothing in most cases. Even players like roosh said they are harder than AW.

Winston went to Russia back in 2002, more than 10 years ago when country was much more poorer, internet was in its infancy, foreign man was somewhat of a novelty, he was much younger, full of life and energy....if winston goes back now i guarantee that no regular woman will sleep with him.


Even back then, I don't think any regular women slept with him (there could be an exception or two though) without some payment. But Banano, what Winston seems to thrive on is not actually scoring bed partners but rather having access to approachable girls all over in public who will smile, engage, and even flirt with him. That seems to be mostly what he wants.

So the question is, if he went back to the same place in Russia that he did in early 2000s, would he get the same treatment that he got back then or would they be a lot more jaded and cold thanks to increased wealth and exposure via Internet, FB, smartphones, etc.?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4120
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: Apparently Russian women are just as bad as American wom

Postby Banano » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:24 am

Im sure winston wants to bed them but he knows he cant so he is settling for whatever he can get from them, in this case some superficial chat with random girls that makes their vaginas drier than mojave desert.

Why would you travel to Russia and blow so much $$ just to talk to some girls you never going to see again. Sounds like a definition of a loser.
I bet he tried to get sex with most of them but he got negative response so of course winston is trying to protect his fragile ego by putting some positive spin like 'its not abt sex, im happy with just talkin to thes girls'
Thats coming from the same guy who worships angeles city and thinks picking up ac bar girls is achievement.



Winston is just a man whoz SMV is low even in places like philipines.
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Re: Apparently Russian women are just as bad as American wom

Postby Winston » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:55 am

Gadfly sent this to me by PM. I don't know why. But I'm posting it below and my response to it because I don't want to retype it all again. Please PAY ATTENTION EVERYONE and stop randomly speculating without qualification.

Gadfly wrote:Winston, if the women there are going to scam you or keep asking for money, then they're really not worth hooking up with. In fact you should warn your readers about them.

I'll tell you: I can easily meet attractive women who are approachable. The problem is that a lot of these women are as you described: predatory, greedy, un-generous. If this is what I should expect when I meet an attractive Russian woman, then no thanks.

I just read your 'villains' page from the link on the thread. You had a decent shot with that one girl IMO, but you blew it when you gave her that hundred bucks as a thank you gift.

I think your list reveals something disturbing and disordered about Russian women (and men). Even though you did display weakness (which you should never do), nevertheless their behavior can only be described as sociopathic, and their being approachable isn't going to cut it for a lot of men looking for better women.


Why did you PM this to me? Did you post it on the forum? Mind if I respond to it there?

Do you have bad reading comprehension skills? I NEVER said that all Russian women were gold diggers or users. How many times does that have to be explained to you? Read this carefully. What I said was:

1. Most Russian girls are not gems or greedy users/scammers. They are on neither extreme. They are neutral and just want to talk to you for language/culture exchange. These neutral girls may turn into a gem if they like you and want to appease you. Then they will act like your girlfriend. Otherwise, it will just be friendly and platonic.

The thing is, a large percentage of these girls have no jobs, so they have time to go out with you on most nights. It's not like the US or Taiwan where every girl claims to be busy and never have time for you. So you will at least have a lot of female companionship even if it's non-sexual. And they can hold intelligent conversations too.

Sure you have to pay for dinner, but that's the custom in most countries. The man is supposed to pay. That's normal and has been throughout history. But most girls aren't going to ask you for cash or gifts directly, though they will love it if you give them such and will not refuse them. They do love to receive things yeah. That is their nature and mentality. In Russia and Ukraine, there is NO SHAME in receiving.

2. Guys who are soft and not big or masculine, like me, will not get much sex in Russia because we aren't considered physically and sexually attractive. The girls there are attracted to highly masculine men who are large in size, like a "Russian bear". But many girls will still want to meet guys like me out of curiosity and for language/culture exchange, or to use us for free dinners, money and gifts. So we will still get a lot of attention. But if you look like Mark Davis, who is more of their type, you will do better. So not all guys will have the same experience.

3. Besides all this, Russia is still a lot of fun and gives you an AMAZING feeling, because when you are there, you get this feeling (which is confirmed by reality) that you can approach any hot girl you see in public. That's a feeling that you can NEVER get in the USA or Taiwan. But in Russia, it's an INCREDIBLE feeling! You feel like a God or Superman because you are ALLOWED to approach, meet, flirt with and try to pick up, any random girl you like in public! It's the most WONDERFUL feeling. Once you experience it, you will NEVER be the same again and will NEVER be able to get used to the USA again where you are NOT allowed to approach hot girls you see in public. It's an amazing feeling that you have to experience to understand. Some things cannot be described in words or understood with words.

4. On top of all that, Russia has a certain vibe that feels very PASSIONATE and will touch your heart and soul in a way that makes you feel ALIVE, more ALIVE than you've ever been! Again, this is not explainable in words. It's something you have to EXPERIENCE to understand. If you don't believe me, ask Ladislav or CheezeRaider. They've spent a lot of time in Russia and can testify to this.

Anyhow, I'm tired of repeating this so next time I will just copy and paste the above when the subject is brought up again.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Apparently Russian women are just as bad as American wom

Postby lozoman » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:29 pm

But many girls will still want to meet guys like me out of
curiosity and for language/culture exchange, or to use us for free dinners,
money and gifts.


Sounds just like the typical shallow American skanks who use and take advantage of "nice guys" without giving them any action. :roll: BTW, Winston, you've seen pictures of me. Does my appearance seem masculine enough for Russian women?
lozoman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:35 am

Re: Apparently Russian women are just as bad as American wom

Postby Winston » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:27 pm

Banano wrote:Brazilian women in particular are so flitartious and will even give you kiss but it means nothing in most cases. Even players like roosh said they are harder than AW.

Winston went to Russia back in 2002, more than 10 years ago when country was much more poorer, internet was in its infancy, foreign man was somewhat of a novelty, he was much younger, full of life and energy....if winston goes back now i guarantee that no regular woman will sleep with him.


Well you don't understand something. Even if a girl flirts with you and kisses you and gives you nothing else, well that's great, because it's FUN and makes me feel ALIVE, not depressed and miserable like in Taiwan or America. It at least gives you a reason to go out. In Taiwan and USA, the vibe is very depressing and I feel miserable and deflated when I go out, cause no one wants to talk to me and every girl looks very cold, closed, and passionless. Even when you go out with girls in Taiwan or USA, there's never any real chemistry or connection. They never get warm.

In Russia or Latin America, at least things happen when you go out. Girls talk to you and kiss you and flirt with you. So I have a reason to go out. At least it's not a depressing miserable atmosphere like Taiwan or America. You miss that aspect.

Yes I hate not getting sex and intimacy too. But that's what P4P is there for. Hey, you do what you can. We all do what we can.

You don't know shit Banano. All you do is SPECULATE randomnly, with a pessimistic negative mindset. Your statements are UNQUALIFIED because you are not successful in any way as far as I can tell. And you are NOT an experienced expat or global dater. You are just a party pooper who likes to shit on others with a pessimistic mentality. That's the sign of a loser. At least I take the middle path and give a BALANCED view, as I did above. You always give the most negative and pessimistic view, because you are a miserable person and it shows in your words.

When the glass is half full, you ALWAYS see it as half empty, because you love to diss and down others and everything. You twist and spin everything in the most negative way. It's a vicious cycle, because the more you do that, the more repel people, and the more you repel people, the more negative you get.

Rock wrote:Well certain con-artists and thieves may be a lot more approachable than most people too. Even in the USA. But that is not necessarily desirable. In fact it can be a bad thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io2_hmAcJNI

Maybe Russian girls are so approachable for certain types of guys cus they like to use them or play with them. I personally would rather deal with a much less approachable girl who is honest and fair than an easy to approach friendly type who will give me nothing but empty flirting (leads nowhere) in return. Cus I've gotten lucky with colder types before and eventually gotten to their warm core. But all I've ever gotten from teasers is false hope and frustration.

That's where my tastes are different from yours. I don't get as easily hypnotized and taken in by the illusions offered by warm flirty types of women in certain parts of Latin America, E. Europe, and SE Asia.


Yeah but Rock, most Russian girls are not con artists. They are just CURIOUS people who like to meet foreigners. You don't seem to understand this. You see, unlike Taiwanese, Russian girls are very open and curious about people who look different. It's not like Taiwan where people are homogenous and do not like people who are different than them, and do not make eye contact with strangers.

So it's not about my looks or youth. Yeah I didn't get that much sex in Russia. But I got attention because I was different. So even today, I would get a lot of attention in Russia.

Remember Rock that you and Banano are NOT QUALIFIED to speak anything about Russia. Neither of you know Russian culture and girls, and neither of you have spent much time there. So neither of you is qualified at all to be commenting. The shit comments you are making are all 100 percent SPECULATION and therefore NOT CREDIBLE in the slightest. Thus you have ZERO CREDIBILITY on this matter.

In addition, Banano is a pessimistic downer and you Rock like to exaggerate and twist things, which you have a history of doing and I am now 100 percent sure of since I've caught you doing it red-handed a number of times. It's no longer a theory, but a FACT. Thus neither of you are objective neutral sources, but highly biased. Banano is prone to downing people and things with a negative pessimistic party pooper mindset. And you, Rock are prone to exaggerating and twisting things.

For example Rock, you claim that you slept with 100 women in Taiwan before, which is highly improbable for many reasons. And most Taiwanese agree with me on that. And you also said that the average salary in Taiwan is 100,000 NT a month, which we all knew was not true, but you enjoyed inflating numbers because white guys LOVE to inflate numbers and add zeros to every number in their lives. I don't know why, but most white guys I know do that. They love to magnify numbers and exaggerate them. I would say that 80 or 90 percent of white guys I've met do that. Must be in their blood or DNA. Very weird. But even you Rock, do that sometimes, so it must be a "white guy thing". LOL

Anyway, every Taiwanese person I asked said that the average salary in Taiwan is between 25,000 and 35,000 NT, which is much less than Rock claimed. And when I used Google, most websites, including Forbes.com and WorldSalaries.org and ChinaSmack, gave similar numbers for Taiwan's average salary. But for some reason, your white guy genes needed to exaggerate that, perhaps to make me feel small. But the two Taiwanese women I asked about this were more believable and credible than you on this because:

1. Taiwanese women do not have a pattern of using big numbers to try to make me feel small or psychologically bully me. On the other hand, white men and Rock too, do have a pattern of doing that.
2. Taiwanese women do not have a tendency to inflate numbers. It's not their pattern at all. But white men do, which I've experienced MANY MANY times, more than I can count. Even Rock does it occasionally, even though he is mostly credible.

Also Rock, you tend to side with and sympathize with other white guys who BS and exaggerate numbers. For example, when Sean, our friend behind LovePrivateEye.com, told us that he spent $50,000 USD setting up his tiny little bubble tea food stall in Angeles City, you gave him the benefit of the doubt, even though it's obviously bullshit. If it costs $50,000 USD to set up a tiny little food stall business in the Philippines, no one would set up a business. Common sense.

Sean claimed he had to pay bribes and import lots of supplies from Taiwan to set up his bubble tea shop. However, that still does NOT equal anywhere near 50k. Think about it. Filipinos say that to open a small business in Philippines, even just a food stall, costs about $1,000 to start up. Then you add the supplies and licensing fees. Now, if Sean had to pay bribes, they would be about a few hundred dollars. Maybe even a thousand dollars. His supplies consist of sugar and flavor powder used to make bubble tea, along with plastic cups. Come on now. That doesn't cost much to buy or ship. Get real man.

At most, all of that should cost UNDER $3,000 USD. But not anywhere near $50,000. I can't believe you fell for that Rock and that you think it's plausible. WTF are you smoking? It seems that because you are a white guy who LOVES to hype and inflate numbers, cause it's in your blood, that you sympathize with other white guys who do that too.

Now, I don't know why a white guy would inflate his expenses. After all, I get pride out of saying that I spent LESS, not more, and in talking about how much money I saved. So I don't know why white guys would brag about how much he spent and want to inflate that. It's not logical or rational at all. So I don't know. I guess white guys are f***ing WEIRD. I can't explain it. But most white guys do that for sure. I don't know why. Just calling a spade a spade.

Also don't forget our buddy Steve R, who claimed to make $700,000 USD in the stock market but then lost it all. You didn't believe his claims either, but he's another white guy who claims to have slept with tons of Thai girls without ever paying.

If I were a typical white guy, I would tell you all something like this:

"I bagged tons of girls in Russia. I must have slept with about 100 girls in Russia, and NONE of them were prostitutes!"

Almost all white guys say that. But I'm too honest. That's the problem. If I lied more, like most white guys do, I might be more successful in this website. But honesty is my fault. I don't think that most white guys do as well as they claim. Or that they do better than me by much. Girls are NOT easy to get into bed.

Also Rock, you can't compare Russia and Taiwan. There's absolutely NO COMPARISON at all. Taiwan is BORING AS f**k. Russia is not. In Taiwan, nothing happens. You can't pick up girls. And even when you meet girls or "make friends" with them, it's 100 percent platonic and polite. There's no romance, no chemistry, no connection, no flirtation, no love, no sex. Nothing. It's the most miserable and boring place on Earth. I'll bet money that you exaggerated your success in Taiwan, it's highly probable because you do have a pattern in inflating numbers. I know that for a fact.

But it's not my fault. How can you have chemistry with girls who have no passion, no spirit and are cold and empty and 100 percent practical? In theory there is no way you can. Having chemistry with Taiwanese is like trying to drink out of an empty bottle. Me and Henry King discussed this at length on Facebook. See here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/happierabroad/permalink/10152672370412758/

Also Taiwanese girls are SUPER PRUDISH AND FRIGID. They won't even let me kiss their hand. In Russia, every woman will let you kiss her hand. Even if she hates your guts and wants you to die, she will still let you kiss her hand because she feels honored by it. Why not in Taiwan? So you see, I'm right. Taiwan is SUPER prudish, probably the most prudish and frigid country in the world, next to Japan. Bao3niang confirmed all this too. I'm not the only one that finds Taiwan to be super cold, prudish, frigid, and closed.

Also Rock, consider this:

When you first came to Philippines, you had a negative attitude and view, remember? Then after you learned more about it, and visited more often, you started finding gems and started dating middle and upper class girls in the Philippines. Then your attitude toward Philippines changed. Remember?

Well how do you know that the same thing might happen if you started dating in Russia? What if you spent a lot of time there and figured out the dating scene there? Maybe you would change your mind about it and not see it so negatively too. Ever consider that?

It seems you've contracted the negative Taiwanese mindset that likes to condemn, criticize and put down others. Taiwanese have a penchant for doing that. Perhaps it's contagious on you.

Anyway, sorry for going off on a tangent. But please try to see the big picture and not always try to spin things in the most negative light. That's stupid.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Apparently Russian women are just as bad as American wom

Postby Winston » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:55 pm

Banano wrote:Im sure winston wants to bed them but he knows he cant so he is settling for whatever he can get from them, in this case some superficial chat with random girls that makes their v****as drier than mojave desert.

Why would you travel to Russia and blow so much $$ just to talk to some girls you never going to see again. Sounds like a definition of a loser.
I bet he tried to get sex with most of them but he got negative response so of course winston is trying to protect his fragile ego by putting some positive spin like 'its not abt sex, im happy with just talkin to thes girls'
Thats coming from the same guy who worships angeles city and thinks picking up ac bar girls is achievement.

Winston is just a man whoz SMV is low even in places like philipines.


Man you are dumb as shit. All you do is repeat the same shit over and over again. You never learn. Russia was an AWAKENING experience that opened my eyes and INSPIRED me to start this site. Without it, this site would not exist. Even Fenix Sosa said that it was a discovery and experience for me. I was REBORN there in 2002. Now that is PRICELESS. It got me to realize that the problem wasn't me after all and that there was HOPE beyond US borders. That's what started the whole Happier Abroad thing. Thus it's invaluable and priceless. How can you dismiss all that? You are clueless and don't get it.

Have you ever heard of the word FUN? It's better than no fun. Fun has value. FYI I saw many girls multiple times there, some regularly too. Many girls there are always up for hanging out.

Also, you don't understand this, but again let me state an important point that you can't fathom or quantify:

"3. Besides all this, Russia is still a lot of fun and gives you an AMAZING feeling, because when you are there, you get this feeling (which is confirmed by reality) that you can approach any hot girl you see in public. That's a feeling that you can NEVER get in the USA or Taiwan. But in Russia, it's an INCREDIBLE feeling! You feel like a God or Superman because you are ALLOWED to approach, meet, flirt with and try to pick up, any random girl you like in public! It's the most WONDERFUL feeling. Once you experience it, you will NEVER be the same again and will NEVER be able to get used to the USA again where you are NOT allowed to approach hot girls you see in public. It's an amazing feeling that you have to experience to understand. Some things cannot be described in words or understood with words.

4. On top of all that, Russia has a certain vibe that feels very PASSIONATE and will touch your heart and soul in a way that makes you feel ALIVE, more ALIVE than you've ever been! Again, this is not explainable in words. It's something you have to EXPERIENCE to understand. If you don't believe me, ask Ladislav or CheezeRaider. They've spent a lot of time in Russia and can testify to this."

I copied and pasted that from an earlier post so I don't have to repeat it.

Now of course I'm trying to protect my ego. Every man is. Of course I didn't get enough sex in Russia and I resent that. But that doesn't mean it was a failure or that I wasn't happy there. It has its pros and cons, just like anywhere else. Happiness is a mixed bag. It's not something one dimensional. You can be happy about one thing but not happy about another.

For example: When Japan attacked Pearl Harbor in 1941, the Japanese Admiralty was happy that it sunk a lot of US ships and crippled the US fleet. But it was not happy that their primary targets, the US aircraft carriers, were not at Pearl Harbor to be sunk. So it was happy about one thing but not another. It was not a failure but not a complete success either. The Japanese were happy they crippled the US fleet but not happy that they didn't get the carriers.

See how reality works? You are happy about some things, and unhappy about others. Life is MULTI-FACETED, not one dimensional, like you think in your simple pea-sized monkey brain.

Likewise, I was happy that I met and dated many girls in Russia, was able to flirt all I want, got lots of kisses and attention, etc. But I was unhappy that I didn't get enough sex. So you gotta look at the big picture. Getting dates and meeting hot girls everyday is a lot better than nothing at all. That's for sure. At least it gives me a reason to want to go out. In contrast, there is no reason to go out in the USA or Taiwan cause nothing happens, everyone is closed and cold and minds their own business and expects you to do the same. Big difference there.

If I were a typical white guy, I would tell you all something like this:

"I bagged tons of girls in Russia. I must have slept with about 100 girls in Russia, and NONE of them were prostitutes!"

Almost all white guys say that. But I'm too honest. That's the problem. If I lied more, like most white guys do, I might be more successful in this website. But honesty is my fault. I don't think that most white guys do as well as they claim. Or that they do better than me by much. Girls are NOT easy to get into bed.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Apparently Russian women are just as bad as American wom

Postby Winston » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:06 pm

Rock wrote:
Banano wrote:Brazilian women in particular are so flitartious and will even give you kiss but it means nothing in most cases. Even players like roosh said they are harder than AW.

Winston went to Russia back in 2002, more than 10 years ago when country was much more poorer, internet was in its infancy, foreign man was somewhat of a novelty, he was much younger, full of life and energy....if winston goes back now i guarantee that no regular woman will sleep with him.


Even back then, I don't think any regular women slept with him (there could be an exception or two though) without some payment. But Banano, what Winston seems to thrive on is not actually scoring bed partners but rather having access to approachable girls all over in public who will smile, engage, and even flirt with him. That seems to be mostly what he wants.


I already told you that I slept with a few girls, not zero. Why do you say "could be"? Are you saying that I might have slept with zero regular girls, including my fiancee Alina? Man your memory sucks. Amnesia again? lol. I told you this a THOUSAND times so what's your excuse?

If I were a typical white guy, I would tell you all something like this:

"I bagged tons of girls in Russia. I must have slept with about 100 girls in Russia, and NONE of them were prostitutes!"

Almost all white guys say that. But I'm too honest. That's the problem. If I lied more, like most white guys do, I might be more successful in this website. But honesty is my fault. I don't think that most white guys do as well as they claim. Or that they do better than me by much. Girls are NOT easy to get into bed.

Why do you misunderstand me again? I didn't say that I ONLY want to flirt with girls and not have sex with them. Of course I want to have sex and make passionate love. You've seen how horny I am in AC. But my point is that meeting tons of girls and flirting with them and trying to seduce them and approaching them, all without restraint is A LOT MORE FUN, MILLIONS OF TIMES MORE FUN, than not being able to do it at all like in Taiwan or the USA. At least it's FUN and gives me a reason to go out. In contrast, Taiwan and America are boring as f**k, there's no reason to go out, all I can do is be home and miserable and lose my temper all the time at little things, like I'm doing now.

At least what I experience in Russia makes me feel ALIVE! At least it gives me energy to go out. Don't you understand that? How many times do I have to explain that?

Yes I want sex. But I want to be in an environment where I can approach and pick up all the girls I want without limit and without restraint. It's definitely better than nothing. MUCH BETTER than nothing.

Rock wrote:So the question is, if he went back to the same place in Russia that he did in early 2000s, would he get the same treatment that he got back then or would they be a lot more jaded and cold thanks to increased wealth and exposure via Internet, FB, smartphones, etc.?


Most likely yes. I've already explained it to you. The reasons are:

1) Russian girls found me amusing and funny and interesting due to my personality and me being different from the norm. It had nothing to do with me looking young or attractive.
2) Russian girls are very curious and open and enjoy meeting new people. Russia is a very open culture which is very uninhibited.
3) I connect socially well there because Russians are passionate and have a real soul, they're not empty like Taiwanese or Americans. Passionate people are going to have natural chemistry with other passionate people. Like attracts like.
4) There are still many poor desperate women there with no dating choices. Did you see the Moscow story that someone posted, or the story done on Russia Today about dateless women in Moscow?

If you don't believe me, ask Ladislav. He is an expert in Russian culture and language and speaks the language fluently.

Dude, I'm as honest as they come. Why can't you just believe me instead of always questioning me and contradicting me? That's annoying, especially when I have to repeat the SAME things to you OVER and OVER again.

Rock, if you and I were to spend a lot of time in Siberia or Russia and interacted, met and dated about 500 girls there, you would understand what I mean and say, "I see what you mean now Winston."

You wanna make a bet? Let's go to Russia or Siberia soon and you watch me approach girls there. If I can't get numbers, dates and attention regularly, then you win. If I can, then I win. How much money you wanna bet?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Apparently Russian women are just as bad as American wom

Postby Winston » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:20 pm

lozoman wrote:
But many girls will still want to meet guys like me out of
curiosity and for language/culture exchange, or to use us for free dinners,
money and gifts.


Sounds just like the typical shallow American skanks who use and take advantage of "nice guys" without giving them any action. :roll: BTW, Winston, you've seen pictures of me. Does my appearance seem masculine enough for Russian women?


No dummy. I already told you many times that they are different. Are you deaf? Stop wasting my time please. I'm tired of repeating everything to you. You aren't clicking on my links or reading my posts. You just ignore them and repeat the same shit. You are wasting everyone's time.

American girls do not typically use me. They just ignore me and act too cool for me. Totally different. We've been over that here millions of times.

You seem normal but you don't have an all American look. I only saw your face, not your full body. You should ask a girl, not me. But ask an honest girl, not a politically correct one.

Everyone does better in Russia with picking up girls though. It's a million times easier. Why shouldn't you?

Sometimes, what works in theory does not work in reality. Russian girls don't like Chinese guys, but this Chinese guy found a stunning Ukrainian beauty:

http://www.chinasmack.com/2014/stories/chinese-mans-life-with-beautiful-ukrainian-wife-envied.html

And Mark Davis did too, even though he could not in the US.

So you see, lots of guys got beautiful wives from the FSU. So no, they aren't the same as AW. Stop lying ok? It's getting friggin annoying. If you ask the same questions again, I'm going to ignore you or just copy and paste from my posts above.

Read this page again:

7 Major Advantages of European/Russian Women over American Women
http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page52.htm

Otherwise, I won't answer your stupid questions. READ IT!
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Next

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests