Proving you scored is difficult

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Proving you scored is difficult

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I've noticed that most people here often doubt claims about the quality and quantity of girls that guys post they scored with, and with good reason. Anyone can write whatever they want, and unless they prove it, it's just another notch in the bedpost-post.

Proving that they achieved penetration with a girl is very difficult if you really think about it. Members are always asking for guys to post girl pictures on here, as if this would prove something. The only thing posting girls pictures here would do is prove that you know how to post pictures. It doesn't prove you met the girl or took the picture. Anyone can look for pics online and re post them here.

Then some people say well take it a step further and post pictures of yourself with the girls. That proves that you took a picture with the girl. You could have done this with any girl in public and never seen her again. So it gets a bit better but not much.

You could then take it a step further and take pictures of yourself with the girl let's say at a restaurant eating. Well all that proves is you ate together and you probably paid for it. Proves that you actually hung out with her in public, nothing else.

So let's then prove you got the girl back to your place, so you take pictures of yourself with the girl at your hotel, apartment etc. So what, it happens all the time, doesn't mean you scored. Just means she came home with you, she could have fled when you escalated as some girls do.

So let's go even further and say you have pics of the girl in her birthday suit. Well that means you got her naked, congrats. Some girls will allow you to do this, but they will usually hide their faces with good reason. So you might have naked body pics, but no head visible usually. This just means you got a girl naked, at your place. Even if she doesn't hide her face, it still doesn't mean you scored. Some girls will say no to naked pics, so you are stuck at the last part, proving you got her back to your place. For many girls this is as far as you will prove.

Well let's say you want to prove that you scored with her and ask her to take pics of you inside her secret garden, well if she agrees to that and shows her face in the pics, congrats you proved it. Well not really. Since you apparently took the pic, only she is in the pic, which just proves that she had a dick in her, it doesn't mean it's yours. You could have got that pic from some other guy, that was trying to prove he banged her. So again, not 100% proof.

You could take a picture or video of her asleep in your bed, but it just means she slept there. I and I'm sure many others have girls sleep over but no sex happened for whatever reason.

So let's say you say to her ok, we're taking a sex video and you make sure you are both in it on video and it proves penetration, with that girl. So if she agrees to this, and you film both of you doing it, and she doesn't make you erase it as they usually do, and then you show it to your buddies and say look I banged that chick. That is really the only way to absolutely prove that you banged that girl. Unfortunately, the number of girls that will allow this sort of thing will be small I think. So doing this with their permission is really the only way to prove you had that girl.

You could secretly film all of your encounters and that would be the ultimate way to do it, since they would never know and you could show it to all of your buddies. Still actually doing that would be logistically difficult, but it remains the best evidence.

You could also show text messages with a girl. I always ask them a month or so after banging if they got their period, even though I use double protection, condoms and withdrawal. But some girls will tell me they have or don't have their period before I've even met them. You could always change the names assigned to the phone number so it proves nothing to anyone online or in person.

If you could get the girls that you banged, to meet your guy friends, and admit to them that you banged them, well then that would be pretty good evidence too, but the chance of that happening is extremely rare. Most girls would not admit that. Even if they did, the girls could say anything, it doesn't mean it is true. You could easily pay them to say that.

So the hidden sex tape remains the best evidence of scoring with a girl. How many guys here have done that and are prepared to share it with others to prove they scored? Not many I think. Oh wait, their is one better method. You could have a threesome, but of course most guys will only want a threesome with another girl, not a guy. In both cases, the only other person that knew you banged here is the other girl or guy. Trying to prove it to others remains tough. You could of course get very creative and film the threesome, then you have video evidence and one other persons word it happened. Pretty good.

Or, you could get another guy to watch you bang a girl, with her knowing. Good luck with that. You could try and do it without her knowing via peep hole, but how many guys are actually going to go to that length. Has anyone done that here?

Or maybe you could get another guy to secretly film the seduction via hidden camera. I think that would be even better.

If you are living with or married to a girl then it is obvious you are banging them. But since it is only one girl, it's not that impressive, since it only sort of proves you are banging that girl. If you want to prove you banged a lot of girls, that is very tough.

If someone here were to post sex videos, how would you know that the person posting them is the person in them? Anyone could upload sex videos. Doesn't mean they were in them.

Having a swingers club style orgy of various girl and guys swapping partners is the best way to prove who you banged, but then of course, everyone banged everyone else so it's no big secret or achievement.

Or of course, you could just have a kid with them. But then, unless you show people the positive DNA test you had, how do they know it's really yours? I think 20% of kids in the US are from a different father that who they think is their father. It might be worse in other countries.

Have I forgotten any situation?

The bottom line is trying to prove to people on online forums that you banged various girls is a logistical nightmare, virtually impossible. Even proving you did more than just take a picture with them is tough. You're probably never going to meet other posters anyways so why do you need to prove it to them? Trying to prove to people in real life that you banged a girl or girls you have pictures of remains very difficult too.

Anyone can say or write anything they want. That's why posting pictures of girls here is essentially useless, it proves nothing.
Last edited by Will N. Dowd on January 17th, 2015, 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Re: Proving you scored is difficult

Post by Devil Dog »

Or you could just be confident in yourself, comfortable in your own skin, and thus have no reason to even discuss your "conquests" with strangers online.

You come across as being very needy. This gives people an impression which the opposite of what you seem to be trying to project.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Will when are you going back to PH? Why did you leave? Did the sexpat lifestyle get old. If your not gonna marry or settle down with a girl the sexpat lifestyle ina 3rd world country is pointless. Its better to just travel for sightseeing and cultural reason and live in north america if you dont want marriage.
Break the chains
Freshman Poster

Post by Break the chains »

That's a lot of thought on something that doesn't require it.

Simple: If you achieved your goal, congratulations! If you didn't, keep trying. If you didn't, and you lie about it, then you are only cheating yourself by boasting on an internet forum. And cheating yourself is wrong :wink:

I reached a point in my life years back when I cared less what others think, and tried to live life a bit more the way I wanted to.

There seems to be a common problem here with self-confidence and motivation. Well, you'll never get a permanent boost to self-confidence if you constantly cheat yourself. It's unlikely you'll get a confidence boost by trying to impress an internet forum, either.
Trying to be a better man
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

I think what Travelin Man has done is perfectly acceptable, actually excellent. He shows sophisticated pictures of himself with his dates.
No need to explicitly show any 'bang', it's not even about that; just showing that you get decent attention from the girls that are claimed.

Those of you that apparently don't give a damn about all the pump-and-dump girls show a surprising concern about their privacy lol. All it would take is to temporarily post smaller pics on the NSFW section for it to be perfectly harmless.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

What you just wrote is just the side effects of being born in the west. No body cares. I never thought of so many equations while dating in Philippines. Its like many western guys do it...Just to make a point and PROVE...They are totally psychologically twisted by the west.

Its your life...Just enjoy :lol: :lol:
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

I guess you are assuming that certain guys wanna go on forums and elicit props and sexual cred for being a guy that has unpaid sex with lots of young hot girls. That seems to be what Bluelight is doing and you fall into this camp too. You guys want to be believed and seen as men who get what so many guys are desperate for - sex and adoration from loads of young beautiful women. It's a personal validation process for which attention from girls is part of the equation but recognition from peers is the capstone. Without the acknowledgement from the guys, package is just not complete for you.

What's rather amusing though is that when you put a spotlight on their activities, it's clear to see most of them (the ones who are doing some form of PU artistry or gaming) are under some delusional spell, at least the white guys I see in Asia - young and old, butt ugly to hollywood handsome.

Yes, you can't follow them into the bedroom to watch what they actually do. But in the Philippines, you can be pretty certain their dates usually get intimate with them. That is really not the issue at all.

Rather, it's all about quality, quality, quality. White guys from the west who are into gaming girls and sharing about it are mostly quantity mongers. Cus most of the girls you see them with are untouchable to at best marginal by standards of broader society. These guys think in terms of body counts but don't seem to realize they are mostly hanging out with maids, lower-grade sluts, and under educated peasants.

It's clear up here in Metro Manila and about anywhere else you go in Asia that has lots of white guy/asian girl couples. I supposed current western society and women, especially for Anglos, has really done a number on these poor damaged guys.

Just yesterday evening in Century City Mall Starbucks, I witnessed a couple of interesting scenes.

a. 2 young foreign guys (well dressed and super handsome, looked like young George Cloonys with their dark stuble, probably brothers or maybe twins) walk in with these dolled up local dates (6 inch heels, lots of face powder, make-up, and skin whitener, dressed to a tee in dark evening dresses). These girls at first glance looked borderline presentable and seemed thrilled to be with the foreign guys. But on further inspection, I could see that if you were to strip them of their make-up, heels, and fancy clothes, you would have left are 5'1" skinny girls with typical tan Pinay skin who were maybe over 30. Not very impressive when you consider that these guys were very young and truly fit the tall, dark, handsome, well built, and fashionably dressed ideal. They would get attention about anywhere in the world including USA.

b. A chubby white guy in 30s, regular looking, walks by with his wide shouldered dark skinned local date who, and I'm not exaggerating, was probably just 4'2" or 4'3", probably qualified to be a midget. I don't think I've ever seen such a short girl here before.

Now we don't know whether these guys are players or not. The sense I got was that the first scene was Roosh types but the second scene was just a white guy with his girlfriend.

My point is, whenever you see white guys in Asia with a local date, you almost always see them with girls who are physically way below average to at best marginal or in rare case kinda cute. It should be safe to assume that when you see a white guy go online and make out like he was some kinda rock star in Asia, he is actually just a subset of what I just described - getting the action with girls no decent or attractive local guy would ever want.

Will I've seen you down there on 2 separate visits. Both times, you really took pride in showing lots of photos from your computer of girls you had been with in Davao. But as I already mentioned, almost none of them were attractive by local standards or by my own. They were mostly short, poor looking, and in some cases skinny types. And that's in photos which puts them in their best light. We both know girls here usually look worse in person. You also liked to go to areas of the mall with the least attractive sales girls, flirt around with them, and try to elicit compliments.

If you are a "god in the Philippines", why not go to a decent uni like the ones close to where I was staying and work on the best looking girls you saw around there? Had you done that, I would have happily reported here that you were at least getting attention, numbers, and dates with bona fide cute girls assuming any of those girls gave you the time of day. Deep down, you probably realized that it would be very hard to get anywhere with such girls. So you shied away from that when I suggested it and stuck to the low-lying fruit of your comfort zone - shooting fish in a barrel with the girls local guys would never look twice at.

If that's your thing, if it makes you happy, and the girls know the deal and are fine with it, it's all good...except the part where you claim to be pulling hotties left right and center. That's where the white guy in Asia, kid in a candy store, delusional thinking comes into play. The foreign guys you see with more attractive local girls are usually not white. From all you've shown me and all I've seen, your personal experiences in Davao are no exception to this.
Last edited by Rock on January 17th, 2015, 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Rock wrote:except the part where you claim to be pulling hotties left right and center. That's where the white guy in Asia, kid in a candy store, delusional thinking comes into play
Excellent analysis Rock. If WnD and MBL types wouldn't claim that stuff nobody would be casting doubts.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

All that matters is that you did score, you had a good time, you had awesome sex with a girl and life's a little better for it. You don't have to prove every f***ing thing.

'I f***ed this girl!" "show us a sex tape!"
"I have a humongous dick!" "dick pics please!"
"I am 10 out of 10 supermodel handsome!" "show your photoshoots!"
"I have lotsa money!" "give us your bank account!"

Seriously, who the f**k cares? I don't. If someone says he's rich, or good looking, or a monster in bed, I'm not going to cry about lack of proof. I may still be doubtful because, lets face it, everybody on the internet nowadays seems to inflate their own success in life, their looks, even their income. It's extremely common for people to bullshit about their lives to strangers so that they can feel better about themselves. Some people have their own issues, their own insecurities, and get mad at this. While chances are, they're doing exactly the same thing.

The internet is filled with people with unwarranted self-importance getting mad at the tiniest and most irrelevant of things. Even when someone actually is successful, people will try to bring him down. In the end, only YOU know where your dick went, the places it's seen, the women it's taken to seventh heaven and back. Anyone else's opinion besides the girls' is unimportant.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Rock wrote: Will I've seen you down there on 2 separate visits. Both times, you really took pride in showing lots of photos from your computer of girls you had been with in Davao. But as I already mentioned, almost none of them were attractive by local standards or by my own. They were mostly short, poor looking, and in some cases skinny types. And that's in photos which puts them in their best light. We both know girls here usually look worse in person. You also liked to go to areas of the mall with the least attractive sales girls, flirt around with them, and try to elicit compliments.

If you are a "god in the Philippines", why not go to a decent uni like the ones close to where I was staying and work on the best looking girls you saw around there? Had you done that, I would have happily reported here that you were at least getting attention, numbers, and dates with bona fide cute girls assuming any of those girls gave you the time of day. Deep down, you probably realized that it would be very hard to get anywhere with such girls. So you shied away from that when I suggested it and stuck to the low-lying fruit of your comfort zone - shooting fish in a barrel with the girls local guys would never look twice at.

If that's your thing, if it makes you happy, and the girls know the deal and are fine with it, it's all good...except the part where you claim to be pulling hotties left right and center. That's where the white guy in Asia, kid in a candy store, delusional thinking comes into play. The foreign guys you see with more attractive local girls are usually not white. From all you've shown me and all I've seen, your personal experiences in Davao are no exception to this.
That's your assessment of the girls Rock, and you met a grand total of 2 girls I did. A pretty narrow minded opinion of yours, judging girls I like on the 2 you met, and on photos of girls that you never met, but somehow know look worse in person. How on earth would you know if they were in their best light unless you met them in person. Some people look better in person. Yes they are shorter and skinny, that's what I and most guys that go there like. How do you know they were poor just from photos? Most girls are poor there anyways.

How on earth would you know if local guys would like some of the girls I met? By the way, some of the guys on the hotel staff would frequently ask me for girls names and #'s after seeing them come and go from my place. I declined of course, but it looks like your theory is wrong. The girls you pointed out to me you liked in public did nothing for me. You like tall, slightly overweight girls with big asses. I like shorter, petite and slim girls. Those are exact opposites.

I like to go to areas of the mall with the least attractive girls and flirt with them you say. Really, which areas are that? Do they sanction hotter girls to certain sections, and send the worse ones elsewhere? Please tell me where the better sections are for next time. I don't flirt with girls I find unattractive. What nonsense you say sometimes. I went there once with you, so you assume I like to do that all the time and specifically look for girls that are not attractive. What are you talking about? Stupid logic you have.

You are judging me on 2 brief visits and a couple girls you met, and some photos of girls you didn't fancy because they were not your tall, overweight types. Pretty pathetic. Think about what you write and say, you make some ridiculous generalizations. I still think your taste in girls is simply so unusual you see all others as sub par, even of they are cute or hot to almost everyone else. Take my avatar girl for example, she is an absolutely stunning cute thing with huge natural boobs, perfect skin, a killer smile and a petite but awesome body. I can send links to more photos of her if you and others want to see. My guess is you don't fancy her. Am I right?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Personally I think Rocks taste in women is not great and I dont think it even always portrays what the locals want either.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Hey guys. Can you just start posting some photos of girls you banged.

What do local fiipino guys like? Korean barbie doll look with heavy makeup on, flat chest n pancake butt?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Banano wrote:Hey guys. Can you just start posting some photos of girls you banged.

What do local fiipino guys like? Korean barbie doll look with heavy makeup on, flat chest n pancake butt?
Here's some rich girls my wife has on fb, at a wedding. All are around 5'4"-ish (I met two of them last December), so tall by Filipina standards. I think they would be what is considered very attractive in the Philippines:

On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Are you serious? I think they are average at best, some are bellow average (around 4s-5/10 imo)...I cant see their bodies but im not salivating over their faces

take into consideration that these girls are dolled up to the max meaning they look a few points uglier without a makeup and hair.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Personally I think Rocks taste in women is not great and I dont think it even always portrays what the locals want either.
Aside from my own personal taste, I do have a handle on what local Filipino guys and Asian guys in general consider cute, attractive, or hot. Marcos seems to get it too.