Aaron Clarey get's shot down by a girl at a bar

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Aaron Clarey get's shot down by a girl at a bar

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Aaron Clarey talking about his recent rejection he got from a girl at a bar.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Aaron Clarey get's shot down by a girl at a bar

Post by droid »

Unf*ing believable.
He makes great points, almost worth transcribing the whole thing.

"And then i asked her fat friend to dance...and she didn't want to either.." of course :roll: at that point you're an untouchable to these c*nts.

"..or perhaps you didn't conjugate a verb right.." Lol exactly

"..you could deliver a flawless performance.." Lol
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Here comes another clown who thinks girls should spread her legs just because he asked her for dance or delivered flawless performance(in his unbiased view)

He is 5 foot nothing btw
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

It's not about that, you're reading it wrong. She was not obligated to dance with him, but it's about being polite and at least declining in a decent manner, instead of taking an immature and insulting action.
He made a mistake in approaching -from what I infer- the best one in an unbalanced group.

I swear to god, they'll beg once the ratios change one day.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Yes she was rude but thats because guys keep approaching like theres no tmrw and at one point she will run out patience and turn into a rude bitch.

Just like in thailand you get asked to buy suit on every corner, at first you are nice but there was a point when i nearly bashed an indian guy coz cunt was so persistent.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Banano wrote:Yes she was rude but thats because guys keep approaching like theres no tmrw and at one point she will run out patience and turn into a rude bitch.

Just like in thailand you get asked to buy suit on every corner, at first you are nice but there was a point when i nearly bashed an indian guy coz c**t was so persistent.
I can agree to this. I'm not trying to sound too shallow but it does gets annoying when I have very overweight, unattractive, or older women become aggressive to me. I'm not a bad looking guy, still young, and have dated some decently attractive women but at times their confidence annoys me. I don't mind the simple hitting on notion but I've had a few girls this month whom were either double my weight (slightly sarcastic as I'm 190lbs) or double my age insist on bringing me home. Part of this has to do with the types of bars I hang out at. I usually just try and be nice at first but eventually I have to become a dick. If only I had this problem with very attractive women :lol:

I didn't even watch the video, as I'm at work, and perhaps this guy doesn't fit the mold of being very unattractive, but over time I can see how it could get annoying being hit on by every person under the sun.