Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Re: Getting Married: Pre-Nupts And Americanization

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Re: Getting Married: Pre-Nupts And Americanization

Postby cdnFA » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:17 am

A well constructed prenup will hold. Any Lawyer worth his salt will know potential downfalls and will either know how to avert them or be able to warn you of them.
If you have a prenup that demands she has sex with you, or that leaves on broke and on the street after she gave up her career for your marriage or cuts the bratlings out of any child support, then either your lawyer was shit or you went your own way and pretty much got what you deserved.

As for the case where someone claimed there was a verbal agreement to cancel the prenup, I doubt that would work very often. You can get hit by a bus crossing the street also. Dismissing an actual written contract for no other reason than one of the parties with no evidence claims a subsequent verbal contract in contradiction to the first one? Yeah, maybe if you are an Indian tribe that works, but it isn't bloody likely otherwise. Did it happen, maybe buddy is telling the truth, there are some judges that go rouge. However are you going to base your life around black swan events?

I'd take the advice of actual lawyers over a turd flinging monkey.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Postby Johnny1975 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:16 am

The amount of peace of mind that you should have should be proportional to the very worst that can happen. Therefore, don't get married.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Postby cdnFA » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:08 pm

Johnny1975 wrote:The amount of peace of mind that you should have should be proportional to the very worst that can happen. Therefore, don't get married.

Furniture. Killing machines.

YOLO

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5Otla5157c[/youtube]
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Previous

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women