Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

PUA's You Should Listen To

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

PUA's You Should Listen To

Postby Jester » March 6th, 2015, 7:27 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qigOUdAOyRs
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qigOUdAOyRs[/youtube]
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Re: PUA's You Should Listen To

Postby WorldTraveler » March 6th, 2015, 7:46 am

Jester wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qigOUdAOyRs
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qigOUdAOyRs[/youtube]

Can you tell me what the top 10 mistakes are before I listen to an hour and 1/2 and disagree?
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Postby Jester » March 6th, 2015, 8:21 am

LOL sorry i didnt take notes but u should try a bit, he's interesting.

I like that he is a guy who came from a background of failure, and learned what to do. And he's funny, not overbearing. And his stuff would work fine on a date with Miss Right, I wasn't like Tom Leykas or someone repulsive like that.

I put this stuff on YouTube while doing dishes, getting dressed, doing mundane paperwork.

Also expat videos, music, Robert Kiyosaki....

For me it's more about enjoyable background, not something I pay a lot of attention to.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Cornfed » March 6th, 2015, 9:45 am

Not interested in wasting my limited bandwidth just to listen what a guy who should clearly just give it up and let whatever disease he has kill him has to say. Can you summarize his points please.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » March 6th, 2015, 10:17 am

PUAs should listen more in general, to the advice and experiences of others. Especially to those outside their little comfort zone, who don't use their lingo and who don't view the world quite as black and white. And it's good to have a woman's perspective on things too, as it takes one to know one. It's healthy to get different perspectives. Sometimes you can take them with a grain of salt, but it's still good to be open to it.
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster

Postby Signet » March 6th, 2015, 4:26 pm

Jester wrote:LOL sorry i didnt take notes but u should try a bit, he's interesting.

I like that he is a guy who came from a background of failure, and learned what to do. And he's funny, not overbearing. And his stuff would work fine on a date with Miss Right, I wasn't like Tom Leykas or someone repulsive like that.

Doesn't every PUA come from a background of failure, the same as every exercise or bodybuilding guru comes from a place of being [in much worse shape than you]? I'm not saying none of them can be telling the truth, and I haven't even started listening to this video (will have to wait until I'm doing homework or something) to know where he falls or just how truthful he's being, but I mostly just take it as a marketing tactic when they say that. The stories some of them tell seem purposely designed to be worse than anything that has ever happened to you (one PUA, don't remember who, said this girl he had been doing everything for and was quasi-in a relationship with f***ed his best friend in his bed while he cried audibly in the living room...I mean, come on).
Signet
Freshman Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women