The End of Sex and Marriage

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

The End of Sex and Marriage

Post by WorldTraveler »

The End of Sex and Marriage. Again Japan leads the way. They always make it seem like men have lost interest in Sex. It's 100% caused by women not wanting sex or marriage. It's only going to get worse.

I see this is a two year old video, so sorry if it has already been posted.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The End of Sex and Marriage

Post by MarcosZeitola »

It's not just the women not wanting it anymore; it's the men growing increasingly weak, effeminate and asexual too. Japan seems to be a society of "me, myself and I", and it takes two to tango, so sex is becoming a thing of the past for a growing number of socially awkward and career-obsessed young people.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

MarcosZeitola wrote:It's not just the women not wanting it anymore; it's the men growing increasingly weak, effeminate and asexual too. Japan seems to be a society of "me, myself and I", and it takes two to tango, so sex is becoming a thing of the past for a growing number of socially awkward and career-obsessed young people.
Japan seems to be leading the way, because about 15 years ago, I read an article, about the "parasite females" of Japan who were into their work more than men. I don't think American women are far behind. If I told a women, "I'd like a wife and mother to our children and you don't have to work." She'd laugh in my face! 75 - 80% of the women in America would prefer to work than not work.

Young males in America are are weak, effeminate, and asexual. Just look at all the talk about Testosterone, no FAP, all because they have no sex drive! Yeah, and some of these guys are white knights who side with these females.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

WorldTraveler wrote:Japan seems to be leading the way, because about 15 years ago, I read an article, about the "parasite females" of Japan who were into their work more than men. I don't think American women are far behind. If I told a women, "I'd like a wife and mother to our children and you don't have to work." She'd laugh in my face! 75 - 80% of the women in America would prefer to work than not work.

Young males in America are are weak, effeminate, and asexual. Just look at all the talk about Testosterone, no FAP, all because they have no sex drive! Yeah, and some of these guys are white knights who side with these females.
A sad state of affairs the flower of our nation(s) is in. But the remedy is ours: to raise strong sons and daughters is the only cure for this lost generation of materalistic, shallow and sad young people. Be the change that you want to be. The sad thing is, many of these young men and women would have had productive, happy and healthy lives if they had been born in a proper culture. Or if they had the strength to not emulate their peers and make the same mistakes as they do.

It's like men and women lost their way. And IMO, men are as much to blame for this as women. People often complain about how horrible American women are, but I bet my balls the average American man is just as bad nowadays; some guys just refuse to see the inconvenient and brutal truth.

There is still hope left, though. There are still men who travel to those places where a man gets to be a man, where women act as women should and where the grass is always greener, the beer colder and the weather warmer. For this type of man, this site is here. This philosophy is here. So why mourn the decision of weak and effeminate men not to contribute to society in a meaningful way? The loss is theirs. You reap what you sow.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

WorldTraveler wrote:Japan seems to be leading the way, because about 15 years ago, I read an article, about the "parasite females" of Japan who were into their work more than men. I don't think American women are far behind. If I told a women, "I'd like a wife and mother to our children and you don't have to work." She'd laugh in my face! 75 - 80% of the women in America would prefer to work than not work.
They would mostly prefer not to work. It is just that you can not outbid the system for their affections when they are young.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

MarcosZeitola wrote: ♪♫♪♫ those places where a man gets to be a man, where women act as women should and where the grass is always greener, the beer colder and the weather warmer ♪♫ ♪♫
+1
You can make a song with that. Just inspired me for this search:

https://www.google.com/search?q=philipp ... Q#imgdii=_

♪♫ ♪♫♪♫ ♪♫
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

droid wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote: ♪♫♪♫ those places where a man gets to be a man, where women act as women should and where the grass is always greener, the beer colder and the weather warmer ♪♫ ♪♫
+1
You can make a song with that. Just inspired me for this search:

https://www.google.com/search?q=philipp ... Q#imgdii=_

♪♫ ♪♫♪♫ ♪♫
Give me a bottle of Red Horse extra strong,
And a cosy place out in the sun
Add a young Filipina, can't go wrong,
Now you're ready for some Filipino fun!

Drink with priests, Lolos, fishermen,
Party all night on the beach with some local ladies
And this my friend is surely when,
You realize happiness doesn't require a fat wallet and a Mercedes!

You can live like a slave for all your life,
Spend your finest years with a fat, nagging wife
Or you can enjoy a man's life in the East,
Unleash at last your inner beast,
Compared to before your whole life is now a feast!

Well, I gave it a try! :D
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

MarcosZeitola wrote:

Well, I gave it a try! :D
I love your song! :D Did you go to PI before you were married, because you have pretty much everything correct! I love Philippines. I sure there are other good places, but it works well for me!

I'm not exactly sure where all the Japanese men are going. They aren't in the majority in Philippines. Many go to Thailand. Some go to Russia and maybe China now. Koreans are unhappy with there women too, so they make up the largest group of tourists probably in the Philippines now. Some of you guys that are living there can give me your take on where all the unhappy men are coming from now.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

MarcosZeitola wrote:

It's like men and women lost their way. And IMO, men are as much to blame for this as women. People often complain about how horrible American women are, but I bet my balls the average American man is just as bad nowadays; some guys just refuse to see the inconvenient and brutal truth.
Most men in America are super beta men. They gave away the keys to the castle and got nothing for it. I do blame them too. I have cousins in their 20s that believe all this progressive feminist bullshit. They have told me that my thoughts are chauvinistic and out dated. I'm sure they'll marry women who will kick their ass and be lucky if they ever have sex, but they'll have a nice house and car!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Well, I gave it a try! :D
Hahah that's awesome, but you never added the original part :mrgreen:

How about this:

♪♫ ♪♫♪♫ ♪♫

where a man gets to be a man,
where women act as women should at least

where the grass is always greener,
the beer colder and the weather warmer

It could become HA's anthem and intro Lol as opposed to the Star Wars song
This probably deserves its own thread haha
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

I second that. We just need to get someone to sing it and record it! 8)
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

WorldTraveler wrote:I love your song! :D Did you go to PI before you were married, because you have pretty much everything correct! I love Philippines.
I love it too... and let me just say, without sharing too much details... I have really lived in the Philippines more then I ever did before.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

droid wrote:Hahah that's awesome, but you never added the original part :mrgreen:

How about this:

♪♫ ♪♫♪♫ ♪♫

You improved it, man! Awesome. Now we have ourselves an anthem that really captures the spirit of HappierAbroad.
droid wrote:It could become HA's anthem and intro Lol as opposed to the Star Wars song
Lol, we should. I say, be my guest and make a thread. Then attach a poll to let people vote if it's a good anthem or they prefer Star Wars. I mean, no offense to Star Wars but having that as an anthem is kinda... re-inforcing the believe we're a bunch of nerds? Whereas this song makes us look like men who know how to have a good time, and where! Which is closer to the truth if I read the adventures of Winston and so many others. :D
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
So why mourn the decision of weak and effeminate men not to contribute to society in a meaningful way? The loss is theirs.
"Let the dead bury the dead."

--Jesus of Nazareth
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
droid wrote:Hahah that's awesome, but you never added the original part :mrgreen:

How about this:

♪♫ ♪♫♪♫ ♪♫

You improved it, man! Awesome. Now we have ourselves an anthem that really captures the spirit of HappierAbroad.
droid wrote:It could become HA's anthem and intro Lol as opposed to the Star Wars song
Lol, we should. I say, be my guest and make a thread. Then attach a poll to let people vote if it's a good anthem or they prefer Star Wars. I mean, no offense to Star Wars but having that as an anthem is kinda... re-inforcing the believe we're a bunch of nerds? Whereas this song makes us look like men who know how to have a good time, and where! Which is closer to the truth if I read the adventures of Winston and so many others. :D
+10, guys.

THIS is the right mindset.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."