Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Video of a guy getting a woman's phone number in a bookstore

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Video of a guy getting a woman's phone number in a bookstore

Postby jamesbond » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:33 am

This guy has a lot of videos like this on his YouTube channel where he get's girls numbers in various public places. In this video, he meets a girl in a bookstore and get's her number.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28JkyL0BUok[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Video of a guy getting a woman's phone number in a books

Postby jamesbond » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:57 am

Here is another hidden camera video footage of this same guy starting a conversation with a girl at a bookstore and getting her number.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re_LP1Nd4Tw[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby droid » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:38 pm

WTF is this? are we supposed to be jealous of the guy or something?
He just gets pre-approved within the first couple of seconds. It pisses me off how these type of guys in America pretend to have "skills" and posture as "instructors" to others. Good luck getting the chick to sit down in the bookstore and hand down the number if your looks are not approved.

"i'm sweet"
"i thought you're kind of cute and decided to say hi"

LMAO what a bunch of garbage. Actually obvious stuff, but presented as "revelation"

Note however that this does work in other places without having to be pre-approved so much looks-wise. Or i should say rather, in other places your looks are more welcome and the stuff "works".
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby WorldTraveler » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:56 am

jamesbond wrote:This guy has a lot of videos like this on his YouTube channel where he get's girls numbers in various public places. In this video, he meets a girl in a bookstore and get's her number.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28JkyL0BUok[/youtube]

This is fuuuking joke. This is video that proves 100% that GAME and WHAT YOU SAY means nothing! This guy is over 6 ft tall weighs 200 lbs is a body builder and good looking. The girl says she likes to read and asks him who are his favorite authors. This guy can NOT NAME A SINGLE AUTHOR, but she's still interested in him. So it has ZERO to do with what he says or his Game! He actually doesn't talk about anything interesting or special. It's all about his GOOD LOOKS! He also grabs her hand and walks her to a table. An average looking guy hitting on girls in a bookstore will get reported to security for harassment and thrown out!!! :twisted:
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Postby Ghost » Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:13 am

So game works better the better looking you are? Color me shocked! :lol:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:58 am

He does get rejected by women. He says that for every 10 women he asks for their phone number, he get's 4 numbers. Out of those 4, he get's a date with one of them. So he has to ask out 10 girls to get one date.

He also said in order for him to get laid, he needs to get a date with 2 girls. But, in order to get a date with 2 girls, he needs to ask out 20 girls! So for every 2 girls he get's a date with, he has sex with one of them. However, in order to get a date with 2 girls he needs to ask out 20 girls! Out of those 20 girls, he will get 8 phone numbers. Out of those 8 phone numbers, he will get a date with 2 girls (and have sex with one girl).

So his conversion rate is not that good, even though he is a muscular, good looking guy. In this video, he shows himself getting rejected by 4 women.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzgTgS6-BEk[/youtube]

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby WorldTraveler » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:50 pm

jamesbond wrote:He does get rejected by women. He says that for every 10 women he asks for their phone number, he get's 4 numbers. Out of those 4, he get's a date with one of them. So he has to ask out 10 girls to get one date.

He also said in order for him to get laid, he needs to get a date with 2 girls. But, in order to get a date with 2 girls, he needs to ask out 20 girls! So for every 2 girls he get's a date with, he has sex with one of them. However, in order to get a date with 2 girls he needs to ask out 20 girls! Out of those 20 girls, he will get 8 phone numbers. Out of those 8 phone numbers, he will get a date with 2 girls (and have sex with one girl).

So his conversion rate is not that good, even though he is a muscular, good looking guy. In this video, he shows himself getting rejected by 4 women.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzgTgS6-BEk[/youtube]

First of all these guys exaggerate their numbers. If all it took was numbers of approaches = numbers of lays, I'd approach 20 girls a day until I got laid. I should be able to lay a different girl every week! Simple, right? All fiction. Just try it and see what 100 approaches will get you. A lesser good looking guy may not even get a date. Most dates now don't lead to sex. You can buy them a meal and listen to them talk endlessly about some nonsense!
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:16 pm

Here is Chris getting his worst rejection ever. The interesting thing is that this girl is fat and she still rejects and verbally assaults him. He said he blurred out her face for legal purposes in case she finds this video online.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzcjL-uLpwY[/youtube]

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:54 am

Here is Chris talking about how lonely his life was in his early to mid twenties.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdFuaEkc5u8[/youtube]

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby WorldTraveler » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:17 pm

jamesbond wrote:Here is Chris talking about how lonely his life was in his early to mid twenties.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdFuaEkc5u8[/youtube]

I watched this video before. It's the best video he ever did. All guys who think they can't get a girl because they are not rich or good looking should watch this. This is a good looking guy talking about how bad things were even for him. It just shows that even guys with good looks don't have the sex and love lives in America that we'd like to believe. I think Chris had some high expectations set for himself, like being famous in sports or entertainment, because overall the guy should be able to get a girl and be fairly happy. As you see though he is not. He seems like a good guy to be so honest. Most PUAs are just a bunch of liars trying to sell a silly dream!
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Postby chanta76 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:37 pm

His looks helped. I think if anything he had self esteem problem. For some guys they are decent but they don't believe in themselves...but once they do and go out they be surprise..but they have to be decent (looks , and at least be a decent person).

I think guys who post on happierabroad are kind of the deep end....either we are ethnic (like myself) or ugly(newlifefilipina) or not all together or old. ..

I mean this as no offense to the guys here..but there are decent American girls who are attractive that would suck your dick ..but you got to be the right guy....problem is not all of us are the right guy.

I be more impress if the guy was ugly , midget or old and pulling off girls...
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby Bao3niang » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:01 pm

AW are disgusting.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women