Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

If There’s A Mess, She’s Probably A Whore

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

If There’s A Mess, She’s Probably A Whore

Postby Taco » Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:32 am

Whores don't cook and clean.

If There’s A Mess On Her Floor, Then She’s Probably A Whore
http://www.returnofkings.com/55097/if-theres-a-mess-on-her-floor-then-shes-probably-a-whore

Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: If There’s A Mess, She’s Probably A Whore

Postby Johnny1975 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:12 am

That's why you should always check the background in women's dating profiles. I scrutinize everything. The background, their friends, the location, everything. if even one of her friends looks trashy / has a tattoo, it's not a good sign.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Postby Taco » Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:25 am

Johnny1975 wrote:That's why you should always check the background in women's dating profiles. I scrutinize everything. The background, their friends, the location, everything. if even one of her friends looks trashy / has a tattoo, it's not a good sign.

All you have to do is ask her if she likes cooking, sewing, cleaning etc... Most women hate it.

There seems to be a direct correlation between time spent doing housework and the whorification of western countries. No wonder I married an Asian woman.

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Nothung » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:14 am

I don't believe that chart. Average in the US is 2 hours a day for women and an hour and 20 minutes for men? Are these people running an orphanage or something? Are they counting the time the dishwasher takes to run? I can let the dishes pile up for a week and it still only takes me a half an hour to load them in the dishwasher, and then I'm playing Xbox while it runs. Same for laundry, which used to be almost a part time job, but now washers and dryers make it easy. I can sweep and mop a floor in 45 minutes, and I'm only doing that once every few weeks. (Spot cleaning for the win!) With the right supplies (which aren't expensive), I can clean a bathroom to a shine in half an hour, and again I can't figure doing that more than once a week, and only then if you're a total slob. Vacuuming? Taking out the trash? Clutter in the living room? All easy. The only things I can think of are that they're including cooking and/or child care. Cooking is not exactly fair, since that can be as much of a time sink as you want, and also is so highly dependent on what type of food is being made. Child care is so context dependent as to make the chart useless. Do they include helicopter parents taking Johnny and Suzie to soccer, piano, tutoring, therapy, and the doctor for more meds? Could be very misleading...

Which makes me think: maybe that's the point! After all, if they lump enough things into a catch all category (and exclude others- perhaps yard work or auto care?), they can paint any picture they want, and make it fit their preferred narrative.
Nothung
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:09 pm

This thread title is hilarious. :lol:

If there's a mess, she's probably an AW. Sorry for the redundancy.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Taco » Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:21 am

This is true even in the Philippines. My wife is always complaining her 19 yr old daughters room not being clean. Yes, she has "issues".

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby chanta76 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:13 am

I don't think there is correlation between taking care of your room and being a whore. I seen girls who are neat but big time sluts..but they were also neat freaks. And I seen girls who can't cook but are way conservative regarding sex...
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby fightforlove » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:36 pm

Taco wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:That's why you should always check the background in women's dating profiles. I scrutinize everything. The background, their friends, the location, everything. if even one of her friends looks trashy / has a tattoo, it's not a good sign.

All you have to do is ask her if she likes cooking, sewing, cleaning etc... Most women hate it.

There seems to be a direct correlation between time spent doing housework and the whorification of western countries. No wonder I married an Asian woman.

I knew there was a reason I've always been attracted to Mexican women.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women